• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine (Le Junk) Making Freebase Cocaine... The Correct Procedure!

joebhoy1916 said:
Is adulterated cocaine different than normal coke you buy like In an ounce?

Is this really a serious question? If so, the answer is a huge NO! It's adulterated and then put back into kilos before it ever hits U.S. soil, so the damage is already done. Most U.S. dealers don't use active cuts anyway, only the worlds largest Mexican cocaine cartels do. Thank you Mexico for ever having gotten involved in the cocaine trade in the first place! :p

Le Junk

Last edited:
Le Junk said:
Thank you Mexico for ever having gotten involved in the cocaine trade in the first place! :p Le Junk

Uuugh... x2. It's just sad, very sad.

lejunk you are to cocaine what jasoncrest is to shooting pills. They should have left analogies on the SATs

I've never tried any sort of at-home chemistry, other than some baking soda/spoon failures. I would love to try this.

Professor Le Junk,

after reading your awesome posts I decided to give it a try and perform a thorough wash on my street coca. Perhaps start with your simple aceton wash first.

You are sooo right bro. All the stuff out there nowadays is cut to hell.
I remember exactly the last year I had good stuff here in L.A. It was 1988. I got it from a Colombian...who else?! Then (1990), I met a dealer who was big (ounces). He was Mexican...He invited me and my Mexican actress girlfriend over to his place where we binged for three days. We got the good stuff but I remember that he used to mix the shit out of the K and re-rocked it with aceton and a microwave...He turned it into Mexicaine. Then I went to Germany and even there it was not the same anymore. The shit I have right now tastes bitter and smells like a chemical. Your throat doesn't even get numb like it supposed to. I actually know three dealer and I honestly can't tell who's got the better stuff. I did a couple lines from the ball I got yesterday and it turned me off...:p I decided to wait until I get the lab utensils and aceton.

Here is what I ordered: 2x 50ml glass beakers 2x 150ml glass beakers, medium flow filter paper, measuring pipette, stirring rods and the 99.9 chemical grade aceton.

I did a simple water test and the stuff made white oily trails. Although it looks like coke I doubt that there is much in it. I don't want to screw the procedure up. My wife is already on my neck because I do this...Once in a while we party together but I am more the connosoir then she is. Plus she doesn't want me to spend so much $$$ on it. I am also getting old (41) and I have to stop....But only after I enjoy some clean, pure coca. Man how I miss the drip, numbness and great relaxing, euphoric high. =D

So what do you suggest? Should I just do the aceton or should I do the freebase A/B extraction. I got 39% ammonia and 39% HCI. If I use the ammonia how much water should I add to it since it is 39%?

Your help is greatly appreciated by me and my nose.
After doing a clean line I want to change from this :p to this 8o

Thanks a lot Professor for helping to filter the Mexi out of the Mexicaine.

Best Regards,

80sCaine

Last edited:
Couple more details I need to know: Can I use the ether that's in the starting fluid can's for the final wash?
Can I use a plastic funnel? Wouldn't the aceton start to harm it?

Anybody help please. I want to start my first experiment very soon...

80sCaine said:
Professor Le Junk,

after reading your awesome posts I decided to give it a try and perform a thorough wash on my street coca. Perhaps start with your simple aceton wash first.

You are sooo right bro. All the stuff out there nowadays is cut to hell.
I remember exactly the last year I had good stuff here in L.A. It was 1988. I got it from a Colombian...who else?! Then (1990), I met a dealer who was big (ounces). He was Mexican...He invited me and my Mexican actress girlfriend over to his place where we binged for three days. We got the good stuff but I remember that he used to mix the shit out of the K and re-rocked it with aceton and a microwave...He turned it into Mexicaine. Then I went to Germany and even there it was not the same anymore. The shit I have right now tastes bitter and smells like a chemical. Your throat doesn't even get numb like it supposed to. I actually know three dealer and I honestly can't tell who's got the better stuff. I did a couple lines from the ball I got yesterday and it turned me off...:p I decided to wait until I get the lab utensils and aceton.

Here is what I ordered: 2x 50ml glass beakers 2x 150ml glass beakers, medium flow filter paper, measuring pipette, stirring rods and the 99.9 chemical grade aceton.

I did a simple water test and the stuff made white oily trails. Although it looks like coke I doubt that there is much in it. I don't want to screw the procedure up. My wife is already on my neck because I do this...Once in a while we party together but I am more the connosoir then she is. Plus she doesn't want me to spend so much $$$ on it. I am also getting old (41) and I have to stop....But only after I enjoy some clean, pure coca. Man how I miss the drip, numbness and great relaxing, euphoric high. =D

So what do you suggest? Should I just do the aceton or should I do the freebase A/B extraction. I got 39% ammonia and 39% HCI. If I use the ammonia how much water should I add to it since it is 39%?

Your help is greatly appreciated by me and my nose.
After doing a clean line I want to change from this :p to this 8o

Thanks a lot Professor for helping to filter the Mexi out of the Mexicaine.

Best Regards,

80sCaine

Sorry for the delayed response, but I'm since retired from doing drugs as I had a new baby on the 4th of June. However, I do check in periodically to answer questions, so here ya' go! ;)

I would always do acetone wash first before ever trying anything more advanced. You will only gain from doing acetone wash and never lose anything, if performed with the correct acetone.

Secondly, if the acetone wash is insufficient, then an A/B extraction is in order. You'll need to go to Ace Hardware though and get some 10% janitorial strength ammonia. 39% is to high.

Ether from starting fluid is to difficult to obtain when you can simply order pharma grade in small quantities from most online chem supply companies. 1 liter or less is best. Anhydrous diethyl ether is what your looking for.

A plastic funnel is fine since there will be a paper filter seperating the acetone from the funnel.

I'll PM you additional info.

Le Junk ;)

this looks like a good guide, i've actually watched someone cook meth, and part of freebase cocaine, he was a pretty chill guy who gave me quite a bit of both in exchange for a dimebag of cush, so far i've barely touched it...it powerful stuff, which i dont really want to fuck with. it was in an old, run down trailer in his backyard, when i think about it, it's kind of sketchy that i've snorted stuff that come out of places like that, haha.

i'd be tempted to try this if i needed a quick 20$, had the house to myself, and wasnt scared shitless of people who use/sell/buy cocaine in general.

also

[reply]coke you buy like In an ounce?[/reply]

holy shit, an ounce of coke? that's crazy man, even a tiny line during a hangover is a bit much for me. then again i am sensitive to most drugs in general...

Le Junk said:
Sorry for the delayed response, but I'm since retired from doing drugs as I had a new baby on the 4th of June. However, I do check in periodically to answer questions, so here ya' go! ;)

I would always do acetone wash first before ever trying anything more advanced. You will only gain from doing acetone wash and never lose anything, if performed with the correct acetone.

Secondly, if the acetone wash is insufficient, then an A/B extraction is in order. You'll need to go to Ace Hardware though and get some 10% janitorial strength ammonia. 39% is to high.

Ether from starting fluid is to difficult to obtain when you can simply order pharma grade in small quantities from most online chem supply companies. 1 liter or less is best. Anhydrous diethyl ether is what your looking for.

A plastic funnel is fine since there will be a paper filter seperating the acetone from the funnel.

I'll PM you additional info.

Le Junk ;)

Ditto Le Junk,

I have a 18 month old baby and can't mess with this anymore like I used to.
Anyway, I wanted to find out what coke is cut with nowadays and if you can purify it. After a few searches I stumbled across Bluelight and of course your excellent posts. Not that I support drug use but I think you are helping the afficionados out there to at least enjoy pure cocaine and not Mexicaine.

I see if I can get that ether from my online store. Does it really make a difference to do a final wash with ether or is acetone sufficient. I remember reading that you 'used to' wash your batch with ether.

Thanks for the reply.

80sCaine said:
Ditto Le Junk,

I have a 18 month old baby and can't mess with this anymore like I used to.
Anyway, I wanted to find out what coke is cut with nowadays and if you can purify it. After a few searches I stumbled across Bluelight and of course your excellent posts. Not that I support drug use but I think you are helping the afficionados out there to at least enjoy pure cocaine and not Mexicaine.

I see if I can get that ether from my online store. Does it really make a difference to do a final wash with ether or is acetone sufficient. I remember reading that you 'used to' wash your batch with ether.

Thanks for the reply.

No problem. Ether and acetone work the same, though acetone is ALOT safer to use, so use that instead. To be completely honest, the very best method I've found for purifying C is to first perform a chloroform extraction followed by a recrystallization. Then perform a 190 proof, 95% ethanol extraction followed by a recrystallization and finally, a triple acetone wash, dry for 48 hours and then enjoy.

The key to the two above extractions is to first blow dry off your liquid and then use your fingertip to go around and around in circles until the mixture is bone dry. The freebase and speedy crap will simply ball up while going around in circles, leaving only your cleaned up C in rock hard, bleach white residue stuck to the glass pie plate. Scrape up with a razor blade and move onto the next extraction and repeat the same exact drying process.

Scrape up your product out of the pie plate after the second and final extraction and then perform the simple, triple acetone wash. Wait 48 hours, crush up into a fine bleach white and shimmeringly transluscent powder, snort and enjoy! =D

Your done.

Le Junk.......PM me for A/B instructions if you feel the need

Le Junk said:
You'll need to go to Ace Hardware though and get some 10% janitorial strength ammonia. 39% is to high.
For the sake of simplicity and also not knowing what sort of impurities might lie in the hardware store brand, I'd recommend simply diluting the 39% ammonia down to 10%... its just as easy as 1 part ammonia and 3 parts water. (OK, you got me, that actually gives you 9.75% ammonia - but its close enough!)

johanneschimpo said:
For the sake of simplicity and also not knowing what sort of impurities might lie in the hardware store brand, I'd recommend simply diluting the 39% ammonia down to 10%... its just as easy as 1 part ammonia and 3 parts water. (OK, you got me, that actually gives you 9.75% ammonia - but its close enough!)

^^^^Good point! ;)

Le Junk

Thank you very much for the info Le Junk and Johanneschimpo!

Le Junk, unfortunately I can't PM you yet...or did you receive my last PM?
Would you mind giving me just the step of the ethanol extraction. Does it get filtered onto the pie plate like the chloroform extraction?

I assume that the recrystallization is always done with 10 ml acetone and 3 drops HCI per gram right as you described in your purif.

I received the acetone yesterday but still waiting on the lab utensils to arrive.
Can't wait to try this out...I see if I can get the chloroform online but that will be a tough one. Any idea what to tell them?

In the meanwhile I just do the simple acetone wash and with the next eight ball do the A/B with chloroform. I will also get the next batch from a different dealer and then see who's got the purest.

Btw. Is it a good sign if the C smells like kerosene? Dealer #2 only has that kind. Gives me nausea...

I hate to nitpick, but the acid you guys are referring to is HCl (<--- thats an "L")
HCL, not HCi

HydroChloric acid

Hydrogen: H
Chlorine: Cl (<--- thats an "L")

Add them together: H + Cl ..... HCl (<--- thats an "L")

Sorry, but whenever I see "HCI, it drives me crazy!

80sCaine said:
Thank you very much for the info Le Junk and Johanneschimpo!

Le Junk, unfortunately I can't PM you yet...or did you receive my last PM?
Would you mind giving me just the step of the ethanol extraction. Does it get filtered onto the pie plate like the chloroform extraction?

I assume that the recrystallization is always done with 10 ml acetone and 3 drops HCI per gram right as you described in your purif.

I received the acetone yesterday but still waiting on the lab utensils to arrive.
Can't wait to try this out...I see if I can get the chloroform online but that will be a tough one. Any idea what to tell them?

In the meanwhile I just do the simple acetone wash and with the next eight ball do the A/B with chloroform. I will also get the next batch from a different dealer and then see who's got the purest.

Btw. Is it a good sign if the C smells like kerosene? Dealer #2 only has that kind. Gives me nausea...

Dude, please go into the OD archives and read my "cocaine purification, the absolute final thread". It'll answer all your questions regarding ml.s of each chem, exactly what chems, etc.

Oh, and also the exact amounts of hcl (< that's an "L" over there!) you'll be requiring for your procedure. ;) That was for you Johanneschimp....=D ;)

The smell of kerosene is simply excess from the washing phase. Kerosene, gasoline, acetone, ether can all be used to wash the crystals during the last step....

It's important today to know that looks, smell, taste, texture, etc. mean absolutely NOTHING when it comes to quality. Don't ever forget that, okay?

Le Junk

P.S. 80'sCaine, Have you yet to read my purification thread? I really think you need to start there first. It should answer just about all your questions, but I'll still e-mail that other thingy anyway....;)

Last edited: