• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Pure Cocaine Hcl

Status
Not open for further replies.
you posted it yourself....69percent for KILOS.

you honestly think that 1,000 grams is not going to be cut in half by the time its sold to a user by the gram?!?!?!

come the fuck on man get real

le junk put it perfectly, when you get real cocaine you should be happy if its over 30%...this is in the USA world capital of cocaine consumption.

yiggy said:
you posted it yourself....69percent for KILOS.

you honestly think that 1,000 grams is not going to be cut in half by the time its sold to a user by the gram?!?!?!

come the fuck on man get real

le junk put it perfectly, when you get real cocaine you should be happy if its over 30%...this is in the USA world capital of cocaine consumption.

Look, read the articles properly. The two relating to the USA both report average purity of over 55% at the gram level. The other one (which I forgot to actually link to, which I'll do at the bottom of this post) reports average retail purities of over 50% in a number of European countries, which are widely accepted to have lower quality cocaine than in America due to the extended distance from the source.

You can shout 30% all you want, and that may be the purity in your area, but until you actually provide some evidence of this being the norm for the nation you might as well be talking to a brick wall. Why on earth are you to be believed over the studies carried out by these agencies?

http://stats06.emcdda.europa.eu/en/elements/ppptab07a-en.html

how can u trust a report that says in the SAME YEAR 2001 that kilos coming in were only 69 percent while grams were 56?!?!

come on man.

obviously you havent seen how the game works or how work is gamed

yiggy said:
how can u trust a report that says in the SAME YEAR 2001 that kilos coming in were only 69 percent while grams were 56?!?!

come on man.

obviously you havent seen how the game works or how work is gamed

You think they're making these figures up? It says nothing about those purity figures being for kilos coming in, it's a figure for kilos sold and seized within the USA. Those kilos could easily have already been re-rocked once or twice within the USA. You say yourself it happens as soon as they enter the country, and chances are they are going to fall into the hands of the people doing the survey well after this has happened.

well most kilos seized and presumably tested(i doubt many dealers send in ki's just to see the purity) are from border raids/seizures so if they used an average and the vast majority of those figures come from border-los than even the 69% figure is inflated...meaning if you busted 10 people in a city who purchased less than 2 kilos at once, i doubt they'd average ANYWHERE near 69%. now make a few large busts of a cache of 100 kilos in a store house testing about 80% each, and that average jumps notably.

i know it sucks, but its true...hell people even managed to find ways to "cut" fucking weed in recent years.

yiggy said:
i know it sucks, but its true...hell people even managed to find ways to "cut" fucking weed in recent years.

Come to the UK mate, as usual we seem to have been hit the hardest in relation to adulterating cannabis products. There's been an explosion of people cutting bud with silica compounds and miniature glass beads used for mixing with paint to make it slightly reflective! Thankfully people have cottoned on and are refusing to buy it meaning it is slowly stopping. Not sure what relation this bears to the topic though.

I'm going to leave this argument here. Unless you can come up with some hard evidence to support your claim, it holds no water. Sorry!

I know people who have 'cut ' weed, they are scumbags, they get the weed wet and sell it, by the next day it weighs half the amount when u leave it to dry.

MethaContin said:
I know people who have 'cut ' weed, they are scumbags, they get the weed wet and sell it, by the next day it weighs half the amount when u leave it to dry.

That's nothing compared to what's going on in the UK at the moment, although still well out of line. Do a google search for 'grit weed', it's fucking horrible.

MethaContin said:
Yeah, that is COMPLETE bullshit

of course u may happen to know a guy sittin on a shitload who breaks off a measly 4oz of 60% shit for ya but that is not the norm.

im in a huge cocaine city. sure things vary slightly with coke in the US but not that much i know people up north, west, in texas, etc....if anyone can bitch at me for being wrong in here it would be people in houston, dalllas/fort worth, etc.....the only place i know personally that blow is generally less cut.

thats where my stuff comes from directly, houston. my friend goes directly to his guy down there to get it. i have had nothing to complain about from the stuff i get. i never get stuff that is already powdered down. its always been in in chuncks like in the pic,

and like le junk said. stuff like that in the pic when i do it always sends me straight to the bathroom.

BlueEclipse said:
thats where my stuff comes from directly, houston. my friend goes directly to his guy down there to get it. i have had nothing to complain about from the stuff i get. i never get stuff that is already powdered down. its always been in in chuncks like in the pic,

and like le junk said. stuff like that in the pic when i do it always sends me straight to the bathroom.

Actually, I have to hit the crapper before I even get to my dealers house just thinkin' about getting it. It's a trained response, kinda like Pavlovs (sp.?) slobering dog thingy.........

Le Junk ;)

sundayraver said:
LOOKS LIKE LE JUNK IS RIGHT ONCE AGAIN...

The average purity of manufactured cocaine is 70%. But investigators believe dealers in Britain are now selling the drug with purity as low as 30%.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6178026.stm

Yeah, but it sucks being right about so damn many negative things! ;)

Let's go to S.A. together, yeah? Good times! I'll end up with a Colombian necktie and you'll be sold into prostitution. But at least we'll finally get that one gram of pure cocaine first! =D

Just kidding, of course..............

sorry, Le Junk

P.S. What would you like for Christmas anyway? Any ideas? I bet I've got a good one. ;)

yiggy said:
of course u may happen to know a guy sittin on a shitload who breaks off a measly 4oz of 60% shit for ya but that is not the norm.

im in a huge cocaine city. sure things vary slightly with coke in the US but not that much i know people up north, west, in texas, etc....if anyone can bitch at me for being wrong in here it would be people in houston, dalllas/fort worth, etc.....the only place i know personally that blow is generally less cut.

AYYY YIGGY go meet yaself a better connect, because these mods are right bout there shit. dumbies might get ripped off in the city, but round in the suburbs , i live in Annapolis, and i was born in Baltimore. we got more dope moving then u kno what to do wit.

go meet an old man that sits on them thangs cuz u GET IT THRU customers, my people get it thru CUSTOMS haha

Getting MDMA in powder form seems strange, personally when i have got it its in large unbroken crystals which makes me confident of the purity, with a powder you are not really going to know what you are getting 100%. Not suprising if its getting cut now pills are so shit everyone is going to the 'pure' form.

yiggy said:
ive seen enough blow, as i said, people around here would be VERY happy with 30% blow even when buying 4 or more OZs

then those people are dumbasses.

Maybe you just get shit coke, ever think of that?

idiots.

do you guys know that a kilo coming across teh border is like 75% at most right?

cut it in half ONCE, that is slightly over 35%....cut it again slightly here and there and before you know it you are at 25% potency as i said.

but whatever yalls coke is 100%, i just get shit coke *rollseyes*

infinity2k7 said:
Getting MDMA in powder form seems strange, personally when i have got it its in large unbroken crystals which makes me confident of the purity, with a powder you are not really going to know what you are getting 100%. Not suprising if its getting cut now pills are so shit everyone is going to the 'pure' form.

Actually, all of the MDMA capsules of the 80's were in the form of a bleach white snowlike powder. Very identifyable and impossible to cut due to how it layed like snow. Cut it and it lost it's fluffyness and became flat. If you opened one of the capsules up and poured it out, it looked exactly like real snow. In fact, all of the capsules I got from '84 to '97 were in this same form. It wasn't until after that, that crystals started appearing in capsules. And to be honest, the powdered version was waaaaay better than the crystal from IMHO.

later, Le Junk ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.