• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Pure Cocaine Hcl

Status
Not open for further replies.

sundayraver

Bluelighter
Can someone describe the taste and texture of 100% PURE COCAINE?

the reson Im asking is that Im not all experienced with coke and the stuff Ive been getting recently hasnt been that impressive, each batch has also been very different.

The stuff I have been getting has a slightly salty taste and is very bitter, I know its supposed to numb the mouth when dabbed on the tounge but i dont get much numbing unless I dab a decent ammount. My guess is the coke I have been getting is no more than 60%

heres the coke I want to be finding..
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/show_image.php?i=cocaine/cocaine__i2004e0662_disp.jpg

yeah thats what it looks like a lot of the time around here.
Pay more for it if it looks good. That will encourage the dealers to seek out higher quality and not cut the shit.

Your not getting enough from your cocaine because A) More is never enough and B) your poor and can't afford the habit.

Probably somewhere between A and B

No one get pure coke.... maybe if you go on Man vs. Wild and camp out near Bogota, Colombia and step on the coca leaves ur self, then maybe u deserve some pure coke....

i dont know where u guys are from and what the yay is like, but in california, there's a lot of coke that is really good, and thats only because its cut with ether somewhere down the line......ehem... it gives you that kind of high where ur forehead get numbs and the drip almost makes you gag.....thats why they call it YAK!!!!
and then theres the coke cut with various amphetamines, that shit is nasty and it makes ur nasal hurt and it tastes like smelling nail polish....

but who knows, maybe one day we'll each get a ball of pure shit straight form Pablo Escobar's grandkid....and we'll look at each other and say.....lets go skiing!!!!

oh......and good coke should look almost moist.....not dry and crunchy....but fresh and flakey!!!

ezdoneit said:
and then theres the coke cut with various amphetamines, that shit is nasty and it makes ur nasal hurt and it tastes like smelling nail polish....

The smell of nail polish has got nothing to do with the quality. The smell comes from where acetone (nail polish) has been used to clean the product at some stage in it's production. If anything, it's a sign of quality (although not really, as you could get coke with a strong acetone smell from poor evaporation that's been cut to shit or brilliant coke that had either not come into contact with acetone or had it evaporated off very well). Some of the best coke I've had has tasted strongly of acetone.

Seriously guys, Im thinking of taking a trip to S.A just to sample pure coke.

I would have thought that a tiny dab of pure coke hcl would numb the mouth, half a G lasted me about an hour the other day and I wasnt even that wasted.

Wheres LE JUNK when u need him!

Oh yes, and I live in the UK, coke is twice the price around £40 / g so messing around purifying it may be a waste of cash!

sundayraver said:
Seriously guys, Im thinking of taking a trip to S.A just to sample pure coke.

I would have thought that a tiny dab of pure coke hcl would numb the mouth, half a G lasted me about an hour the other day and I wasnt even that wasted.

Wheres LE JUNK when u need him!

Oh yes, and I live in the UK, coke is twice the price around £40 / g so messing around purifying it may be a waste of cash!

Daddy's right here sweetie! ;) What can I do for you?

Le Junk =D

sundayraver said:
Can someone describe the taste and texture of 100% PURE COCAINE?

the reson Im asking is that Im not all experienced with coke and the stuff Ive been getting recently hasnt been that impressive, each batch has also been very different.

The stuff I have been getting has a slightly salty taste and is very bitter, I know its supposed to numb the mouth when dabbed on the tounge but i dont get much numbing unless I dab a decent ammount. My guess is the coke I have been getting is no more than 60%

heres the coke I want to be finding..
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/show_image.php?i=cocaine/cocaine__i2004e0662_disp.jpg

ROFL 60%

hahhahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

owned yourself there man

btw if ur buying less than a qp of blow, you should be very happy if your blow is more than 30%.

^rofl.

so ur going by a place that says a gram cost 100+ USD in the USA in 2005?!?!

right.

ive seen enough blow, as i said, people around here would be VERY happy with 30% blow even when buying 4 or more OZs

yiggy said:
^rofl.

right.

ive seen enough blow, as i said, people around here would be VERY happy with 30% blow even when buying 4 or more OZs

Well those people haven't a clue..

shit where i live in louisiana i get stuff like that all the time. fishscales always! and all i need is like a speck the size in the pic thats on the foot above the rock any my tongue goes numb. its only 50 a gram here for me also. and i feel thats kinda high right now its normally 40-45. i wouldnt do it if it cost more and it was worse quality, geez wasting money!

yiggy said:
^rofl.

right.

I'm assuming that those prices have been corrected for purity i.e. they are working out the cost of the actual cocaine and not counting what they are paying for cuts (e.g they would say that a gram was $100 if they had one 50% pure sample that cost $50). Doing this makes it easier to compare the relative prices of cocaine around the world without the comparison being warped by purity issues. It still seems expensive, but people buying test samples are likely to be ripped off due to not having decent connections. However, the purity testing isn't going to be affected by the same problem.

Also, I would say that the United Nations (that table comes from the United Nation's Office on Drugs and Crime world drug report last year) are probably relatively reliable and thorough in their collation of purity data. There's plenty of other evidence on the web that supports their view that the average cocaine purity at a retail level in the USA is around the 60-70% mark, have a look for yourself. The fact that you and the people you know consider yourself lucky to be getting 30% is pretty irrelevant. What exactly are you basing this 30% figure on anyway?

how shitty some cocaine is.

dude i can tell right away when i have to do a gagger and the next batch i need key bumps...

you seriously believe that a kilo that STARTS at about 75-85% purity at best is being SOLD BY THE GRAM AT LEVELS OVER 50% PURITY?!?!

give me a fucking break.

as soon as a kilo crosses the border its at best going to be 1/5th meaning you turn 5 kilos into 6 make sense? thats for large amounts. then the guy getting a couple kilos does it as well, then the guy getting half kis, then the guy getting a couple of ounces...hell even a person buying half ounces may cut their dope....my point being it adds the fuck up and you are clueless if you think ur getting 60-70% RETAIL.

rofl i cannot believe this shit

Le Junk said:
Daddy's right here sweetie! ;) What can I do for you?

Le Junk =D

Hiya buddy, does that picture in my first post remind you of the good old days?

everything Ive been getting is powdery, even MDMA round here is powdery not crystals.

And what do you think the average purity of street coke is?

Cheers mate

sundayraver said:
Hiya buddy, does that picture in my first post remind you of the good old days?

everything Ive been getting is powdery, even MDMA round here is powdery not crystals.

And what do you think the average purity of street coke is?

Cheers mate

Yeah it sure did. I had to take a poopy as soon as I saw it. 8o Automatically trained response, ya' know. Anyway, powdery MDMA is fine. If it's bleach white and lays like snow, it's most likely the bombdiggity! And from my local experience, I'd say the blow, when it actually contains any actual cocaine to begin with is around 20-30% at best. Good stuff, good times! 8)

Le Junk ;)

yiggy said:
how shitty some cocaine is.

dude i can tell right away when i have to do a gagger and the next batch i need key bumps...

you seriously believe that a kilo that STARTS at about 75-85% purity at best is being SOLD BY THE GRAM AT LEVELS OVER 50% PURITY?!?!

give me a fucking break.

as soon as a kilo crosses the border its at best going to be 1/5th meaning you turn 5 kilos into 6 make sense? thats for large amounts. then the guy getting a couple kilos does it as well, then the guy getting half kis, then the guy getting a couple of ounces...hell even a person buying half ounces may cut their dope....my point being it adds the fuck up and you are clueless if you think ur getting 60-70% RETAIL.

rofl i cannot believe this shit

I don't think I'm getting 60-70% retail, I live in the UK so it is without a doubt considerably worse than that. Rather than theorising on purity levels why not go on actual information. Here's another source that puts the number at over 50% in recent years:

"http://www.dea.gov/pubs/intel/02058/02058.html

April 2003

This report was prepared by the Domestic Strategic Unit of the Office of Domestic Intelligence. This report reflects information received prior to December 2002.

Excutive Summary:

This edition of the Illegal Drug Price and Purity Report provides cocaine, heroin, marijuana, hallucinogen, depressant, and stimulant prices in the United States from January 1998 through December 2001. In addition, purity levels are included for cocaine and heroin as is the delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) content for marijuana. The price data were compiled from DEA field division reports. The highest and lowest reported prices during the year for each drug provide the national range. The wide range in kilogram prices reflects the following variables: buyer/seller relationship; quantity of kilograms negotiated (more kilograms = lower price); purchase frequencies; location (higher prices paid in outlying areas); purity (higher price paid for higher purity); and transportation costs. Purity information for cocaine and heroin comes from DEA’s System To Retrieve Information from Drug Evidence (STRIDE). Purity data are based on STRIDE printouts of average purities for the 1-to-10-gram, 1-to-10-ounce, and 1-to-10-kilogram ranges. STRIDE is a computerized data base program used to record, collate, and display the results of qualitative and quantitative chemical analysis of all drug evidence submitted to the DEA laboratory system. The University of Mississippi’s Marijuana Potency Monitoring Project provides THC levels for marijuana.

Cocaine prices at the kilogram level remained relatively low in the primary importation/distribution centers, such as Los Angeles, Miami, and New York City, as well as in most other major U.S. cities. (Price information for Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami, and New York City is provided in this report; price information is available upon request for major cities not included in the report.) Cocaine prices nationwide have remained relatively stable over the time period, particularly for ounce and gram quantities, suggesting that cocaine was readily available to the user. “Crack” cocaine prices also remained stable, indicating it too was readily available nationwide. Typically, cocaine is converted into crack cocaine, or “rock,” within the United States by the secondary wholesaler or retailer. Crack cocaine is often packaged in vials, glassine bags, and film canisters. The size of a crack rock can vary, but generally ranges from 1/10 to 1/2 gram. Rocks can sell for as low as $5 to as high as $100, but prices generally range from $10 to $20. Cocaine purity levels decreased at the kilogram level from 82 percent in 1998 to 69 percent in 2001. Ounce and gram levels have also decreased from 69 percent in 1998 to 53 percent in 2001 and from 69 percent to 56 percent, respectively."

Here we have the European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction putting the average purities at retail level in a number of European countries (which I don't need to tell you are considerably further from the source than America, meaning more cutting) at over 50%.

I can't be bothered to sit here trying to fish out any more information from reliable sources to back up my point. Everything I've posted has been from studies conducted by official agencies, which personally I'll believe over your guess at the purity of your coke.

Status
Not open for further replies.