• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Pure Cocaine Hcl

Status
Not open for further replies.
gee even in kilo form they add some kind of caking agent mabey 3-5 percent so really no one gets 100 percent pure caine especially after 07 its gettin cut at the top prices are up purity and production levels are down its a sad year for the coke dealers :(

my friend used to get a gram of coke for 70$. a dab of that would make my whole mouth numb. i cant remember what the taste or smell was...long time ago.

Making your whole mouth numb isn't any indication of purity. Cocaine is very frequently adulterated with things like procaine.

Pure cocaine is a pipe dream for street level users. The seizures listed in the DEA microgram are typically ~80% for multi kilo quantities taken from the border, ships, and airports. I wouldn't let it trouble me.

Just a guess, but I think the 60%ish purity might just be from the way they collect the data. Because when they bust big shipments, it literally outweighs the smaller busts. So the DEA (or whoever does the data) has a bunch of huge busts of highly pure coke, and then there are lots of small busts of low purity coke. So there is literally tons of high purity coke on the books and not quite as much collected from low purity small time busts.

Anyway I doubt the coke I can get is more than 20% pure...it's probably in the mid-low teens. Its a shame. If coke were cheaper and not cut to shit I'd probably like it. I think the only way to get pure cocaine would be to steal it from a hospital or outpatient eye surgery place. amps of pure coke 8o I think I'd really like to shoot some pharm coke.

agree with what alot of people saying about quality of coke in the uk its a waste of fucking money these days. ive had nice flaky shit that shine like a diamond! before. but get a g these days and god noes what your sniffing.

No one get pure coke.... maybe if you go on Man vs. Wild and camp out near Bogota, Colombia and step on the coca leaves ur self, then maybe u deserve some pure coke....

i dont know where u guys are from and what the yay is like, but in california, there's a lot of coke that is really good, and thats only because its cut with ether somewhere down the line......ehem... it gives you that kind of high where ur forehead get numbs and the drip almost makes you gag.....thats why they call it YAK!!!!
and then theres the coke cut with various amphetamines, that shit is nasty and it makes ur nasal hurt and it tastes like smelling nail polish....

but who knows, maybe one day we'll each get a ball of pure shit straight form Pablo Escobar's grandkid....and we'll look at each other and say.....lets go skiing!!!!

lol...his grandkid?
I've also heard of stuff referred to as fish-scale (which is supposed to be good). I've also heard peruvian snowflake is good...none of which is easy to get, I suspect.

fish-scale's sort of have a gloss to them and shine back at you sort of like goood raw it will give off a gloss and you just know when you see it you say dammmmmmmmmmmmm i want some of that shit

pure coke it impossible to find.. no one has pure cocaine. ez test kit sells cocaine tests now.. if ur solid with buying it all the time definitely worth looking into, then again doesnt stop the dealer from cutting it.

its impossible to tell w/o a kit how cut it is.. most cut it and then put hairspray to brick it back to 'fishscale' to confuse the buyer. putting it on your mouth doesnt mean anything because they use o/c meds to re-create the numbing effect for this specific test.. and mix amps and baby laxative to make u think u got some good shit, when infact is trash. I dont mess with coke anymore for these reasons, u never know what your getting.

i used to feel the same way as u guys, coke these days is shit. but u can find a man, likely in almost every major city, that has that fire.

in philly one can get dubs of the best shit...... like ol veterans try this shit n are like DAMN
look for latinos, they usually have quality cuz they understand that a good quality product brings many return customers

i used to feel the same way as u guys, coke these days is shit. but u can find a man, likely in almost every major city, that has that fire.

in philly one can get dubs of the best shit...... like ol veterans try this shit n are like DAMN
look for latinos, they usually have quality cuz they understand that a good quality product brings many return customers

Word, it's all about your connect. Small amounts that are high priced and uncut/less cut seem common where I am.

It is a lot harder to get larger amounts of the same quality without paying a premium.

have had coke that looked like the stuff n the picture here, actually have had quite a bit of good coke and i would say that it is usually not crunchy but softesh and is harder to chop up lines with, if you squish it, it just kinda makes another smooshed flakey rock. very pearlesnt. you would know why they call it fishscale if you saw it. The high is stronger than normal coke and last longer but i have never experinced the mythological exstacy high that people talk about here, i think that actually may have more to do with external settings than the drug itself. But anyway it was ok, alot like regualr coke but stronger. but i dont like coke so eh

why is it that crack seems to maintain the same level of potency. i dont smoke it anymore but it seemed to always be good. is this cause the way they cook it with baking soda? or maybe its cuz my city is loaded with drugs and quality had to be good, im glad i dont really know about it these days. blah

i once did some really pure shit and instantly after hitting it my whole face was numb and my vision got like really intense i still havent had any thing close

Last time i did some serious fire my throat went completely numb and it was hard to breathe kind of. After awhile i got kind of used to it. But to the OP if you did a fat rail of 100% pure you'd probably be dead and you probably have a huge field of coca in columbia or somethng livin in a huge mansion with workers makin coke 24/7.anyway it's really fuckin serious (or so ive read).

I used to work in a operating room in an anaesthetic capacity and due to big favour( not sexual) and working with a dodgy Dr I talked him into giving me some pharmaceutical coke ( half of what we had from a 200mg cocaine sulfate from the drug safe which we took out to anaesthetise an airway for an awake intubation) .
So 100mg may sound like fuck all ( well it is - a 10th of a g) but it was enough believe me.
Smooth as silk, no acetone/ petrol smell ( well it was pharamceutical) and 1 matchstick sized line had me buzzing for an hour , and NOT craving more as I do now when I have it.
At the time I used to smoke weed with coke , but on this occasion I was so mellow and content I didn't touch ay weed or beer. Just kicked back and enjoyed it.
I begged the guy to do this again for me, but to no avail....
And from now on I will never be able to reach that same high from coke as hard as I try... :(

It's so weird when you think about it that you can get RC's with high 90's% purity for ridiculously cheap. I mean, sorry for the cliche quote, but "we have the technology" ...

Maybe one day the shit will be legal and we'll all be buying pharm grade coke from the corner market. I guess it's more likely that many of those RC's will become illegal, their purity will drop to 30% and their price will increase tenfold.

USP 40% Anhydrous solution. taken my be from the VA's ENT ward and dehydrated for rec use.
it plainly scares the shit out of you as the rush and run are razor's edge sharp.
all that insanity over the years leads to a pit that i think might not have easy egress.

Status
Not open for further replies.