• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Pure Cocaine Hcl

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder what the average purity amounts are for around the world. i would be guessing that countries like the us would have an average lower purity than say europe. i wonder what australias average purity is? cos even tho it cost between $200 and $300(US$150-$200 UK 90-140 pound) a gram here in sydney, i find the quality is always quite good. and have had in usa and canada and even had a canadian comment that the coke they have in canada isnt as good as the stuff she got in australia.

Im from australia and I have found the quality to be on par *most of the time* with anything I have had in europe.

But the prices here mean that its not so easy to just attempt refining whatever little product you happen to be lucky enough to have.

I would suspect US has better average purity due to proximity to supply.

Coke in the UK has been getting shittier and worse over the last year or two....to the point where many I know that used to get hold of a few g's for a manic friday night reguarly after work just don't bother anymore...due to a) rubbish high b) resenting being ripped off.

This is made worse by a lot of dealers wanting only to sell say 3 g's + at once and at average of £50g x 3 a go for a pile of laxative and baking soda with the suggestion of charlie hiding in there somewhere, that's a pretty cruel ride.

I put up a post yesterday (purely for theoretical reasons you understand ;p) concerning the A/B method and purification.

Ethanol is a pain in the ass to get hold of in the UK.

Wondered if after turning sample into freebase and filtering etc...if you don't wish to do the final acetone+ethanol+acid dance...if you can just take the freebase, dissolve in a small amount of water (say 20ml) and add a few drops of acid....then let it evaporate to recover the crystals?

It would certainly be a lot cleaner than at the start.

Knew a man that went to Colombia a couple of years ago and told tales of bars that were basically coke bars...couple of dollars a gram for stuff that made his universe all euphoria....lol...a promised land.

yall should all just buy a couple sacks and do a purity wash and do some stoichiometry and figure out how pure it is instead of arguing who has the bombest ass coke

Knew a man that went to Colombia a couple of years ago and told tales of bars that were basically coke bars...couple of dollars a gram for stuff that made his universe all euphoria....lol...a promised land.

Bluelight Roadtrip - Columbia 2009? :D

lol Prophecy....

...I get dreamy just thinking about it.

Tell me the story again? I ask him...the one about Colombia....

;)

p.s. still waiting for considered opinions on the matter of adding hydrochloric acid to washed freebase...in a small amount of water...and evaporating...would that return coc. hcl acceptably? Anyone? lol

my ex used to do heroin all the time and he did one line and ODed and 6 people in his town died from shit that the DEA said was 9% pure.

before i get any, i feel the texture. if it's kind of soft and fluffy, and also if it has kind of a pearly shiny look to it, i know it's good. pure coke is usually like a shiny pearly kind of white. also good coke that i get, is really easy to crumble and crush. it doesn't take alot of effort to crush into powder. it's very soft.

coke (in the uk) is the worst drug imo

even when you get 'decent coke' its still pathetic considering how much it costs.
I dont see why there is so much demand for the stuff... actually I do understand, its because England has a lot of cock heads living here.

coke (in the uk) is the worst drug imo

even when you get 'decent coke' its still pathetic considering how much it costs.
I dont see why there is so much demand for the stuff... actually I do understand, its because England has a lot of cock heads living here.

blay

friend of mine was in the navy based in brazil, siad doing 1 line of coke out there was like doing about 2 grams of coke bk here in england...i mean wtf? he got kiked out for sniffing 2 hours before a drug test...idiot lol

Got to agree with you harley89....

...it's so cut to hell now hardly any people I know bother anymore...and that includes a lot of very coke loving people. Just fed up with being taken for a ride...and that is often by dealers that people have used for a long time too.

Maybe supply chain to UK is shot to pieces...but that seems unlikely...lot of unprotected coastline.

Last batch someone very close to me ;) got hold of, was so rubbish, he cooked all 3g up to base to see and got .8g of base out of it. 0_0

Moaned to dealer...ie WTF...and after lots of dealer waffle, 3g replaced...with minimal improvement...3g down to 1g.

After water washing .5g lol

Pointless...another one forced into sobriety through dealer bollocks. .5g for £150...I mean...that's £300 a gram...forget it.

It's over...sob...clean living is looming....sob...

i have never had pure cocaine. i had some once-stomped-on stuff come in from colombia before that was amazing. wet, sticky, crystally rocks...a small rock made a few relatively big lines. no headaches, no comedown... of course that was in cali

by the time anything gets to nash from tx or fl, it's usually cut to shit. but like with anything, you just have to know the right people. it's definitely around... 100%? doubtful. 50%+? no doubt.

i probably have never had shitty coke, but i only get the stuff from people i've known for years and have reason to trust. no ghetto-copping for me, thanks.
if you're doing that you're probably not even getting coke

peace,

-G

Hey Lejunk I have stuff that looks like peruvian flake, but it still makes me feel cracked out (but it's definitely pretty strong too. Pretty numbing, makes youawant to YAk, euphoric. But I still feel like ephedrine twealkyness. It flakes off but the flakes are hard to cut up (almost need a razor blade) and very water absorbant.

It is possible to get strong yay like 40%+ strong but still be heavily adulterated?

If so would the cleaning process vastly improve it? how doI get ether?

I recently got my hands on some really really tasty (and smelly... must be the acetone?) coke - 1 legit looking G for 100usd. First bump of the day gets me going for a long time, but not fidgity, similar to caffeine (I'm sensitive to it) but smoother and more confidence boosting, of course. In the bag it looks almost like a paste, but once open you realize it's actually a fine flaky powder that doesn't even need to be crushed with a lighter and bill to flatten and scrape, you can pretty much just do key bumps straight outta the bag. I'm def a n00b with this stuff but my 2 cents anyway!

PS: shitty coke that I did once didn't smell like anything, had an uneven graininess and off-white texture to it. Doing it resulted in a minor coke high but an awful and long come-down that had me consciously trying not to grit my teeth together... (I fear it was cut with meth)

Last edited:
I recently got my hands on some really really tasty (and smelly... must be the acetone?) coke - 1 legit looking G for 100usd. First bump of the day gets me going for a long time, but not fidgity, similar to caffeine (I'm sensitive to it) but smoother and more confidence boosting, of course. In the bag it looks almost like a paste, but once open you realize it's actually a fine flaky powder that doesn't even need to be crushed with a lighter and bill to flatten and scrape, you can pretty much just do key bumps straight outta the bag. I'm def a n00b with this stuff but my 2 cents anyway!

PS: shitty coke that I did once didn't smell like anything, had an uneven graininess and off-white texture to it. Doing it resulted in a minor coke high but an awful and long come-down that had me consciously trying not to grit my teeth together... (I fear it was cut with meth)

the smell is probably the ether that was used to process it.
and on the crushing part... all the blow i've had sticks together- if you touch it, it sticks to your fingers and is basically impossible to get off, unless you lick it off etc.. it tends to be rocky/lumpy snow-white crystals. i guess you could call them flakes, but technically they're crystals (assuming you have cocaine)... not like crystal meth, however.

looking at them under a bright light, they tend to shimmer like a gemstone. the rocks are hard. people say to use a razor-blade, but that's unrealistic. (i'm not eager to slip and cut myself either).

i usually use a heavy-duty glass paperweight to smash it, then a steak knife to get it down fine enough to rail. - this process takes me about 10-15min for 2-3 bumps... mind you, i am a bit of a perfectionist...especially if i'm already under the influence ;)

happy railing,

-G

The best kind of coke used to be that CIA-Contra-Rebel cocaine. It was being dumped on the streets of LA in the late 80's basically uncut.

This is just incorrect. Maybe when it got off the boat it was pure, but it was cut to about 40% pure. The difference is that it was cut with maltodextrin (I think), meaning you could snort as much as you want without getting a gummed up nose. I know, watching "Blow" that wasn't explained.

If you don't believe me ask Le Junk.

the smell is probably the ether that was used to process it.
and on the crushing part... all the blow i've had sticks together- if you touch it, it sticks to your fingers and is basically impossible to get off, unless you lick it off etc.. it tends to be rocky/lumpy snow-white crystals. i guess you could call them flakes, but technically they're crystals (assuming you have cocaine)... not like crystal meth, however.

looking at them under a bright light, they tend to shimmer like a gemstone. the rocks are hard. people say to use a razor-blade, but that's unrealistic. (i'm not eager to slip and cut myself either).

i usually use a heavy-duty glass paperweight to smash it, then a steak knife to get it down fine enough to rail. - this process takes me about 10-15min for 2-3 bumps... mind you, i am a bit of a perfectionist...especially if i'm already under the influence ;)

happy railing,

-G

HI!! Thanks for the ether info.. Well, after playing with what I have, I can agree that it sticks to pretty much everything (including itself). Of course my fingers, but when I try to pull out a little with my knife, I notice a large amt sticking together, and I have to really knock off some in order to get the right amount sometimes. The stuff I have is already finely broken up, but it still needs a coaxing to fall apart into a fine powder. Not sure how meth breaks up as I've only seen it as large crystals so can't compare. Anyway, I agree that it's fun to take one's time and break it up as finely as possible before insufflating.

-A

Status
Not open for further replies.