• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Pure Cocaine Hcl

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have had pure cocaine hcl before.....

With the exception of performing an exact A/B extraction, the only "pure" cocaine hcl is going to be pharmacuetical. When did you have the pleasure of doing that? ;)

Le Junk

haha smart man! i worked as a lab technician in a behavioral pharmacology lab for a little over a year and was responsible for 2 groups of rhesus monkeys: the first group got opioids (primarily heroin) the second group got cocaine... :) i was also the only lab tech to work in those labs and always had the entire wing of the building to myself... it was lonely at times but mainly it was VERY FUN ;)

haha smart man! i worked as a lab technician in a behavioral pharmacology lab for a little over a year and was responsible for 2 groups of rhesus monkeys: the first group got opioids (primarily heroin) the second group got cocaine... :) i was also the only lab tech to work in those labs and always had the entire wing of the building to myself... it was lonely at times but mainly it was VERY FUN ;)

Your a very lucky man! =D I was once a step away from obtaining pharma coke from an ears, nose and throat doctor, but it never materialized. I can only imagine just how beautiful that year must have been. If you ever find yourself in that same situation again, CALL ME DAMMIT! ;)

Le Junk

i plan on goin back there, just tryin' to negotiate more $$. as great as it is having absolute access to pharm grade cocaine, heroin, morphine, d-amph, d-mph, diazepam, buprenorphine, methadone, ketamine, and a bunch more potent opioids and benzos and obscure stims (it was a drug abuse research lab) it's just not enough to live in the city and save for grad school on $26,500/year... if anyone else should be on the list though it's definitely you le junk *bats eyelashes* your cocaine purification knowledge has been invaluable to not only me (and everyone i've introduced it to) but the entire BL community!

damn CretiNation that is badass just oughta curiousity what was your major/ qualifications for this possition. ( i dont mean to seem as if i am interogating you or somehow am questionin your integrity) i am legitamitly interested in this, are you a behavioral analysist, biologist, some sort of pharmacologist, primatologist etc..
i got into anthropology and ethnobotany primarily to study humans natural desire to alter their mind,
at least this is my goal/dream i might end up bein some deadbeat professor who wasnt able to find work with such a limited degree/background (not that i have anything against professors, i just want to see myself as a doer not a teacher)

Is there really any "great" coke left out there, anywhere? I mean, I've sampled batches from LA, Boston, NYC, Atlanta, Houston, Dallas, San Diego, Aruba, UK, Amsterdam, Chicago and elsewhere, all of which had alot more in common than not. And the common thread they all shared was an amped out, geeked out, paranoid, unchatty, racy mess. None had the characteristics of 1980's blow. The only exception are my frequent cocaine holidays to Jaco, Costa Rica. We specifically go to Costa Rica for their outstanding blow and we have a regular contact in Jaco who never fails to satisfy. As for the rest of the world, blow died in 1991 if you ask me. :\

Le Junk......very old school ;)

I agree. Here in boston good real cocaine is few and far between. About 6 years ago though there was a bit of an explosion when ecstasy sort of died and cocaine was reborn. During that time it was good but now I don't even buy it anymore. Every once in a great while some trustworthy friends that aren't drug retarded will let me know when there's good shit but, definitely nothing I can get whenever I want. Just my expirience and to be honest I'm sick of these idiots telling me their coke is fire when they are tweeking the fuck out in the corner.

damn CretiNation that is badass just oughta curiousity what was your major/ qualifications for this possition.

i had recently graduated college with a BS in neuroscience. i'd had experience in a visual neuroscience lab exploiting behavioral patterns in mice to determine the spatial/perceptual parameters of their field of vision... not what i wanted to do but it was good experience and i was able to make money while doing it. i am obsessed with pharmacology and neurobiology and am waitin to hear back from grad/med school programs at the moment...

ultimately i want to research psychedelic drugs in psychotherapy.

thats awesome stuff man, congrats on your success and goodluck in the future

Actually, all of the MDMA capsules of the 80's were in the form of a bleach white snowlike powder. Very identifyable and impossible to cut due to how it layed like snow. Cut it and it lost it's fluffyness and became flat. If you opened one of the capsules up and poured it out, it looked exactly like real snow. In fact, all of the capsules I got from '84 to '97 were in this same form. It wasn't until after that, that crystals started appearing in capsules. And to be honest, the powdered version was waaaaay better than the crystal from IMHO.

later, Le Junk ;)

Pharmacutical MDMA I use in a lab environment purchased from SIGMA looks like that too.

Seriously guys, Im thinking of taking a trip to S.A just to sample pure coke.

I lived in Peru and tried pure cocaine hcl many time's, hell i smoked pasta i had watched been made right in front of me in the middle of the amazon but beleive you me none of that compared to what a friend once sold me which was in a official bottle that he had somehow aquired from the hospital....

Pure cocaine HCl is pharmaceutical cocaine. It is still used I think in hospitals for eye surgery. Only eye surgeons know what it looks like.

Probably very white and hardly any smell or texture.

Cocaine is soooooooo 1970's-1980's. It died a long time ago. You people are living in the past searchin for something that don't exist anymore.....good coke. Most everyone I know quit doing coke by the early 90's in favor of high grade ganja.

yea only true way of getting pure is doing the a/b extraction. I doubt even when your in peru its pure, their still too lazy to filter every thing out and do it properly but it gets the job done.

best way to is def A/B base to crystal, if you havent tried it you dont know what your missing...almost something you cant explain, out of the world way different then street crap.

Cocaine is soooooooo 1970's-1980's. It died a long time ago. You people are living in the past searchin for something that don't exist anymore.....good coke. Most everyone I know quit doing coke by the early 90's in favor of high grade ganja.

sportbikesforlife is sooooooooo noob.

FC

Le Junk - Firstly, much praise!

My monkey isn't trained well enough to do an A/B extraction - so I guess the monkey would do the acetone wash if it was ever going to try and clean up his raisins.

However, I do have one question about this - You have outlined the paper plate trick in another forum, how pure would you estimate the resulting product that is finally collected after this process would be?

Many thanks in advance from my monkey :)

Status
Not open for further replies.