• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Pure Cocaine Hcl

Status
Not open for further replies.
yiggy said:
idiots.

do you guys know that a kilo coming across teh border is like 75% at most right?

cut it in half ONCE, that is slightly over 35%....cut it again slightly here and there and before you know it you are at 25% potency as i said.

but whatever yalls coke is 100%, i just get shit coke *rollseyes*

exactly.

but yea, everyone gets that PURE.......lol

Its bitter (and there is another compound which mimics the taste, used by law enforcement.)

So, it is bitter, but it has a really very unique, one of a kind bitter flavor. A wonderful flavor - almost reminds me of the quinine in tonic water but not quite. It is extremely distinctive. Once you taste it once, you will remember for the rest of your life. Almost a classic flavor (like good kine bud has a classic smell). I have never come by anything which remotely tasted similar (and I have tasted dozens of bitter compounds).

yiggy said:
idiots.

do you guys know that a kilo coming across teh border is like 75% at most right?

cut it in half ONCE, that is slightly over 35%....cut it again slightly here and there and before you know it you are at 25% potency as i said.

but whatever yalls coke is 100%, i just get shit coke *rollseyes*

CloudyHazeD said:
exactly.

but yea, everyone gets that PURE.......lol

no one who can be taken seriously in this thread claimed to get 100% pure coke. All we we were saying is 30% pure is not the highest your going to find in the country. Maybe 30% pure is good where you are from, but that doesnt mean its good everywhere else.

and how the hell do you know that every kilo coming across the border is no more than 75% pure? Yes, I know they arent 100% because then it wouldnt be a workable powder, but do you personally test every single kilo? Coke doesnt come from just one single starting point. Theres many different providers, with many different products when it comes to purity, so there is no way anyone will ever know how pure their cocaine is before it comes to them.

And not everyone cuts their coke before they sell it. I know for a fact my guy doesnt. The guy before him? Who knows, but not everyone cuts the shit out of their product.

You try to call us idiots for thinking were saying we get 100% pure coke, but you arent making yourself look good by thinking yours is the best there can be in the whole country.

Sorry, my comment came off the wrong way.

Im just saying it greatly varies from place to place and then from batch to batch......

People get 50% and talk it up like its pure, only because they dont know any better.

Thats pretty much what was going through my head when I started joshin' on purity :shrug:

As far as I can tell, shit straight out of the factories in South America is never over 90%........pass that through a couple people and its now 70%.......that hits the streets, now at 50%........low level dealers then take it down to 30%-40%........then at the lowest level it gets raped down to 20%-10%....

One can read through the DEA Micrograms and get an idea of purity and dealer eschelon...........

I would love to see samples tested for purity from all over, like pillreports.......I bet allot of people would be very surprised how little of there coke is actually cocaine \

Last edited:
IForgett said:
no one who can be taken seriously in this thread claimed to get 100% pure coke. All we we were saying is 30% pure is not the highest your going to find in the country. Maybe 30% pure is good where you are from, but that doesnt mean its good everywhere else.

and how the hell do you know that every kilo coming across the border is no more than 75% pure? Yes, I know they arent 100% because then it wouldnt be a workable powder, but do you personally test every single kilo? Coke doesnt come from just one single starting point. Theres many different providers, with many different products when it comes to purity, so there is no way anyone will ever know how pure their cocaine is before it comes to them.

And not everyone cuts their coke before they sell it. I know for a fact my guy doesnt. The guy before him? Who knows, but not everyone cuts the shit out of their product.

You try to call us idiots for thinking were saying we get 100% pure coke, but you arent making yourself look good by thinking yours is the best there can be in the whole country.

FAILED.
hahahha
nice try there...trying to twist my words. go look at DEA seizures on the border....most kilos of cocaine COMING IN appear in the 60-80% range....alas u said it urself, there are reasons why u dont see even 90+ shit.

i NEVER said 30% was the highest you'd find. please quote this for me.
all i said was that even attempting to say that the average purity of a gram is 50-60% is laughable. if you are an educated user or have ever been involved even in the smallest increments/quantity of dealing, you know this is a fallacy.

sure there may be a few corners here in there in areas along the east coast where its pre-bagged(heroin style)....with less tampering and chances to cut it may very well happen that u get a 50% pure bag.
however as a businessman, selling a GRAM OF COKE ABOVE 50% is stupid and unless you can afford to do so(as i said, there is surely a couple of places). the reason? you are making VERY little money and taking a huge risk.

sure better product means more return customers, but the average user is not gonna see much of a difference between 30% and 50% coke unless they inject...especially with these shitty cuts they are using.

IN MY OPINION, i personally think that if u tested EVERY SINGLE, SINGLE GRAM BAG that was sold in the USA today and averaged the purities, you would see something along the lines of 10-15% at best.

^ all I have to say in reply to that is that youre getting your facts from the DEA. First, Im sure they arent the most upfront group of people, and second, even they dont see every batch of coke that comes through.

its obvious neither of us are going to be able to agree with each other. From where Im from, the coke is more pure than 30% (i know its nowhere near 100% or even 90%, but its better than 30% ) and maybe (i dont know for sure) where you are from its not like that. Were speaking of different locations and we wont ever be able to settle on a common ground when things are so different between our two respective areas.

Agree to disagree.

yrea yae okay alot of shit being said in here haha probably past my knowledge at that... but round here we determine the percentage at how much it cooks back too........probably completeely different than what u guys saying....cause not everything gets cooked out hey? like some shit still stays in it hey? like socme amphetamines??
coke is dirt these days anyway.....cant sleep on it....cant fuck on it....just makes ya wannna do more, and you feend rigth out and joans right out...yet i still fuckin do it all the time...got bad habits developed........gotta be lots of speed or som eshit in all the coke these days..........there is better stuff then others but it all fuckin geeks ya out........
lots of it going around..kilos an shit but its all dirt anyway....coke is shit haha but i still will sit down an do piles of it every night.......i gotta take valium/clorazapan or whatrever to get to sleep......only started popin em recently seeings how its only thing that works...........

IForgett said:
^ all I have to say in reply to that is that youre getting your facts from the DEA. First, Im sure they arent the most upfront group of people, and second, even they dont see every batch of coke that comes through.

its obvious neither of us are going to be able to agree with each other. From where Im from, the coke is more pure than 30% (i know its nowhere near 100% or even 90%, but its better than 30% ) and maybe (i dont know for sure) where you are from its not like that. Were speaking of different locations and we wont ever be able to settle on a common ground when things are so different between our two respective areas.

Agree to disagree.

agreed! in the name of remaining sane!

lol

so how come everyone trusts all these other figures and numbers being posted in this thread as long as they support yalls opinions?!?!? nobody else questioned those figures posted by those who dotn agree with me....
i didnt even link to a DEA page or anything i just used them as an example because im sure that the DEA and customs are the best sources of BORDER seizure information. its pretty common knowledge that an 85% kilo is about as good as you will find and that is usually before it enters the US of A. once its here, its cut almost instantly i promise! no point in smuggling cut product its stupid. if it was feasable to have 100% pure coke, it would be smuggled at nearly 100% purity because you would have less material to transport. it makes no sense to try and smuggle cut into the country that is usually legal and inexpensive.

i just think that people are hesitant to believe they are getting shit thats not that great. besides, id rather have a gram of 10% coke thats clean then a gram of 50% thats cut with bullshit active stuff that make ur dick shrivel up.

as ive said numerous times, i cannot speak for everyone...in fact i can only speak for my connects, parts of my city, etc...however as a knowledgeable user and ex-dealer, i know whats going on in general and can safely say that i doubt you are getting grams above 5-25% pure if you are buying by the single gram...again, there are probally a few places especially along the northern east coast where entire parts of the city are controlled by a small organization that keeps purity and costs consistent much like heroin in big cities...maybe with these people u are can find grams above 30%(and i would be VERY VERY happY).

yiggy said:
so how come everyone trusts all these other figures and numbers being posted in this thread as long as they support yalls opinions?!?!? nobody else questioned those figures posted by those who dotn agree with me....

I didnt comment on them because I didnt see them. Im not biased against the DEA, I just dont think a lot of their stats can be 100% trusted, BUT, I also think that about other stats ive read before. Its not just the DEA I dont trust.

good thread, bump for pruning.

has anyone tried the ez test cocaine kit? what purity levels have you gotten?

Last edited:
30% is poop, I won't pay for that, and if I do I definately wont be going back to that dude for more.

hey yiggy, how many pleaces have you boughten blow? i mean you keep talkin about the norm and im wonderin if you travel he country samplin snooters, goin into the cities and into the burbs and then out into the rurual areas of multiple states lookin for cinderella. there is no possible way that the norm in TX is anywhere near 30% and i think judging from everyone elses responses 30% isnt too common for the people on this website, it seems like you are really tryin to hold on the the idea that you arent the only one getting really shitty coke but unless you are in the UK it sounds like i wouldnt wanna do a line of your shit

Is there really any "great" coke left out there, anywhere? I mean, I've sampled batches from LA, Boston, NYC, Atlanta, Houston, Dallas, San Diego, Aruba, UK, Amsterdam, Chicago and elsewhere, all of which had alot more in common than not. And the common thread they all shared was an amped out, geeked out, paranoid, unchatty, racy mess. None had the characteristics of 1980's blow. The only exception are my frequent cocaine holidays to Jaco, Costa Rica. We specifically go to Costa Rica for their outstanding blow and we have a regular contact in Jaco who never fails to satisfy. As for the rest of the world, blow died in 1991 if you ask me. :\

Le Junk......very old school ;)

Last edited:
The coke that your getting is probably complete shit, even coke with a 40% cut on it would still numb the mouth instantly and very well. The coke your getting is probably lower 20% pure. Purifying it would be a waste because you'd only have a few lines. Bottom line is if your mouth isnt getting numb and half a gram lasts you an hour - you need to do some better coke or just not do it at all

I don't understand.

Im not trying to troll, but you all say noone really has 100% pure.

So if none of us has had pure, how can you estimate on what % you are getting if you havnt allready tried the best?

Sure people can swear up and down, "OH SHIT DAWGZ THIS IS 80% PURE COKECANNE".

But when it actually comes down it, none of you know what % you are truly getting, unless you have some special tester, or your harvesting it yourself.

I know it sounds like im being a dick but i dont know how else to put it. This is not ment to offend anyone :p

I don't understand.

Im not trying to troll, but you all say noone really has 100% pure.

So if none of us has had pure, how can you estimate on what % you are getting if you havnt allready tried the best?

Sure people can swear up and down, "OH SHIT DAWGZ THIS IS 80% PURE COKECANNE".

But when it actually comes down it, none of you know what % you are truly getting, unless you have some special tester, or your harvesting it yourself.

I know it sounds like im being a dick but i dont know how else to put it. This is not ment to offend anyone :p

When I perform a complete A/B extraction using ammonia to freebase and recrystallization thru ether, I've found that the cocaine here in Indiana, when there's actual cocaine to begin with, runs around 28-30%. I did the same procedure with some imported product from Houston, and that came in at 18%. That should give you a pretty good idea of just how pure the shit is in typical U.S. samples. :\

Le Junk

mhhm you are getting pretty decent coke .

Mines shitty and im paying $100 a gram !

dunno how much everyone else pays ... but i think thats against rules on here

i have had pure cocaine hcl before and the texture is a bit damp and it is real sticky and difficult to crush into a powder. it numbs a decent amount but not nearly as much as some of the garbage i've had from dealers. the feeling is relaxing and stimulating at the same time, with very little jitteriness or muscle tension.

Status
Not open for further replies.