• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

railing/smoking meth

***E***

Bluelighter
In your own opinion what method do you like the best?
Also is it true that smoking it gets you high for longer?

from what i learned last week smoking it gives you a faster rush, and is really fun to do. smoking it is more addictive however, i snorted it before and was not as addicted to it as i was from smoking it.

It really depends on the mood.
Smoking gives you an amazing euphoric rush instantly. However, if you're looking to stay up for a few days, you need to rail it.
If you want the best of both worlds, bang it!

I prefer smoking it. But then again I like smoking things as opposed to snorting them. Snorting and then smoking a little is good though.
------------------
"We are the all singing, all dancing crap of the world."
Tyler Durden - Fight Club
AIM: twr1hb

Smoking meth will get you "higher, faster" - but overall the experience is short lived - if you snorted the same amount you smoked, you wouldn't "rush" as hard, but you would get a lot more mileage out of it...
The rush from smoking is rather intense - better then crack IMO ..
Of course there are the increased risks that come from smoking any substance - especially one that might be adultrated with any number of nasty things ..
So - smoking makes for a more intense rush, but it's short lived and the "crash" is a bit worse.. still, it's a good alternative for those who are to pussy to shoot, yet still want to experience a "meth rush" ..
------------------
"I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is: 'What are they in a position to do about it?'"

Snorting meth was insanely painful when I tried it, in fact much worse than 7 which I didnt even find that bad.
------------------
"you've just got to do all kinds of things and then...POW!" - Camden Dealer.

What exactly is a "hotrail"?
I'm guessing that it's heating the chemical before railing it, but wouldn't that cause it to melt, and thus not travel to the nose as well?
~amary

it's more like smoking it.
hotrail- cut out a line of meth. then take a glass stem, or a short glass tube. take a torch lighter and heat one end of the stem/tube untill it's red hot. put the red end on the meth and your nose at the other end, and snort the rail with the end always touching the meth. it melts right with contact and you snort the smoke without losing anything.
this doesn't get you "more" fucked up but it's fun to have different ways doing meth.

isn't there a way of eating it?
if you know how can you tell me. I'm guessing you break up a line and mix it with a bit of water and then drink it.

IMHO, eating HIGH quality meth is a waste...
If you are going to eat it, crush it into a fine powder and mix with Gatorade. Mixing with water will result in a taste similar to [insert disgusting taste reference here].
The only time I ever ate meth was crank...Since you have to do SO much to catch a buzz, you may as well just eat it.
Eating meth is interesting simply because you experience the ENITRE come-up...which can be quite enjoyable.
If you *are* going to eat crystal...make sure you're quarter gram is a solid rock, and just swallow it like a pill.

IMHO, eating HIGH quality meth is a waste...
If you are going to eat it, crush it into a fine powder and mix with Gatorade. Mixing with water will result in a taste similar to [insert disgusting taste reference here].
The only time I ever ate meth was crank...Since you have to do SO much to catch a buzz, you may as well just eat it.
Eating meth is interesting simply because you experience the ENITRE come-up...which can be quite enjoyable.
If you *are* going to eat crystal...make sure your quarter gram is a solid rock, and just swallow it like a pill.

i don't know about that. i don't see why not, but i think it would put your stomach in nots. even if you could it wouldn't be as strong an effect. i'd just stick to smoking/snorting it.

i don't know about that. i don't see why not, but i think it would put your stomach in nots. even if you could it wouldn't be as strong an effect. i'd just stick to smoking/snorting it.

The entire "hot rail" thing is more trouble then it's worth IMO - either somke from a bulb, snort, or EAT - yes, EATING METH is a WONDERFULL THING!
People assume it's a waste - but it can be GOOD depending on WHAT you're seeking... if you want a hard rush, then you gotta smoke or bang.. a decent rush requires you to snort it at least, but if you want PURE energy for a LONG TIME, then EAT IT!
Take a good sized "line", put it in some coffee, and drink - this will keep you wired for FAR longer then any other means.. perfect for those Mondays or if you need to get your house cleaned!
------------------
"I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is: 'What are they in a position to do about it?'"

eating is good if you need to stay up a long time off a small amount and don't need to party on it, but are still needing to stay up.

eating is good if you need to stay up a long time off a small amount and don't need to party on it, but are still needing to stay up.

Eating is good if you need to stay up a long time off a small amount and don't need to party on it, but are still needing to stay up.

Why even bother doing it? Just give it to some 8 year old kid you see at a rave.
------------------
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."
-Dr. Johnson