• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Guide: How to setup and inject Amphetamine safely. (Video/Text)

Koosh

Bluelighter
Guide: How to setup and inject Amphetamine safely. (Pictures & Text)

Koosh has added pics. I'm going to go through and edit out the unrelated comments later - you know the "when are the pics coming" and clean this up. I wanted to get this back up right away though. Thanks Koosh ~hfrs

How to setup and inject Amphetamine safely.​

this is a guide to show you how to setup and inject amphetamine paste/base (not meth) safely.

please read this thread to find out about amphetamine.

if this is your first time on injecting i highly recommend to find much infomation on it as possible, start by viewing this step by step injecting guide and searching bluelight on injecting.

You will need the following equipment:

Needle -
if you are using syringes with detachable heads then make sure you use a brand new needle for every hit.

Syringe -
i use a 2ml barrel but 1ml will work fine, remember use a new syringe for every hit.

Spoon -
make sure your spoon is sterile, always clean your spoon after each hit.

Filter -
i use a cigarette filter, but you can use a cotton bud or a piece of tampon.

Water -
i use sterile water as this is the best thing for you, but you can use flat mineral water or cooled boiled water… water must be fresh and clean!

Baggie -
this is to dissolve your amphetamine in, this is what i use but something that can be sealed that is clean should work fine. (a spoon could work but i have never done it this way.)

Tourniquet -
i use a tourniquet as its best for the job, but items like a belt or tights will do fine.

vdjx1t.jpg

1: use the smallest needle possible to inject. (i use 27 gauge but some people prefer a higher gauge, you choose.)

Always use new works for every hit, make sure your needle and syringes are brand new from the packet.

Now to show you how to setup:

Step 1 -
Transfer your amphetamine using the spoon to an empty baggie.

Step 2
Using your syringe pull up water to dissolve your amphetamine in (the more amphetamine you use the more water you will need) then push down the plunger in your baggie.

Tip: close the baggie and give it a little shake to dissolve it quicker.

w2dsaw.jpg

Step 3
Now place your filter on the needle then open your baggie and start to pull the plunger back to put the amphetamine in the syringe.

v7gpqe.jpg

Step 4
Finished.

nc09j9.jpg

Now for injecting:

Step 1 -
Give your arms a wipe with alcohol wipes (what I use) or use a wet wipe, this is to prevent any bacteria infection.

Step 2 -
Place the tourniquet on the top of your arm, this is to help get your veins up.

Step 3 -
Slap your arm a couple of times to help get the veins to show (if you can’t find any veins try and use hot water as this helps too)

Step 4 -
Feel around for a vein… once found slowly place the needle in your arm, then pull back the plunger a little bit to pull blood back up, if dark blood pulls up you have hit a vein. if not try again.

dgifip.jpg

note: this photo was taken with one hand. (nothing was holding the rig)

Step 5
Take off your tourniquet then slowly start pushing down the plunger.

All done, that was easy wasn’t it? Remember to dispose of your used works correctly.

Notice: the video will be added shortly... i need a friend to record it for me so waiting for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
This has been submitted as an addition to our FAQ section - and I think I speak for everyone in saying "THANK YOU" for helping fill a place where we may be lacking in harm reduction education and information. However, I have to admit I don't pesonally know that much about the subject, so I'm going to bounce this thru the AUSDD and EADD forums in hopes that their more knowledgeable members along with the OD members and staff can help us refine this FAQ as needed.

Please, everyone, feel free to offer constructive criticism or comments of additional information to be included. This site relies on its members to make it a resource for others, so your help is needed and appreciated. Thanks.

why so much water, are you injecting a gram at a time?

I don't get why you aren't dissolving and filtering the drug in the spoon? I've never heard of anyone doing that in a baggie.

Anyway, everything else seems fine. Good job.

Splatt said:
why so much water, are you injecting a gram at a time?

yes i am, you can use less water if you use less paste.

its counting on your torrelence, i use a gram or more due to mine... but less water will be fine if you use less paste.

phrozen said:
I don't get why you aren't dissolving and filtering the drug in the spoon? I've never heard of anyone doing that in a baggie.

Anyway, everything else seems fine. Good job.

i personally haven't tried it with a spoon, but from my fellow best friend who also was a speed freak injecting 3-5 grams a day for 4 years used my way... this may work but to honest i don't think it will unless you want a shit hit.

Ok. Maybe I'm missing something. I'll check out the video once you post it.

Also, you might not want to recommend a needle gauge. A lot of people prefer a higher gauge than 27/28. Although, 27/28 is my favorite gauge... :\

I heard the street purity for amphetamines in the uk is pretty terrible even in paste form, i mean personally i read that amphet sulphate is supposed to be odorless yet the stuff i have got always has a distinct strong smell i assume from the cutting agents. Is there a purification method for maximum safety?

That's a huge amount of water. Just because you have a tolerance that requires a shot that big doesn't mean that everyone else does.

It only takes around 10 units of water to shoot up a point of ice.

Also, don't mix in your snappy, I know you're doing it to try to get every last drop of gear into solution but fuck, if there's a pinhole in the bag, which there easily could be, you could end up losing material anyway. Most injectors only have access to a cotton for filtering anyway, which while it isn't the best will still do the job. You can't use a cotton if you have the solution in a snappy. Just use a spoon.

I'm a bit sketchy on using tapwater too, I know it's fine and I've done it myself but really, if you want to be 100% safe, go to a chemist and get some sterile saline solution, you never know what bacteria could be in tap water.

That's about it really. The only other thing I want to add is when about actually hitting the vein. I find it best to go in gently first until you can feel the tip of the needle touching the vein, you will feel it, then quickly jabbing in to stop the vein from rolling away.

Safe shooting.

Peace and love.

I boil tap water if i have to use it. Never use tap water without boiling it. If this is going to be an FAQ, that needs to be edited out. Thats just stupid.
Give me some time and pressure and I'll create a good shooting FAQ.

im going to re-do the guide sometime tonight, in better detail and better explaining, step by step... ill also add the video later once i have picked some base up.

im going to be away for a couple of weeks, so ill update the guide and add the video when im back... ill do it much better, and im going to stay with my speed freak friend who has been injecting for 4 years, so ill quote some stuff from him to... he no's his stuff when it comes to amp hehe.

How can u inject 1000mgs of amphetamine? That is insane. Wtf is the purity of UK amphetamine paste..like 1/2? Even a 1/4 is still 250mgs thats a nice fucking shot man,fuck. But 500mgs or more? WoW...just wow

In no way am i saying u cant inject that much, im just shocked that someone could have a tolerance that crazy.

5-10% but i think the paste is supposed to be base form which i heard is around 40%? its going to vary everywhere though i guess

At's just called base, which is very stupid because it isn't the freebase but the sulfate salt.

damn i was in hospital with a guy who got a virus on the heart from tap water so i would defiantly use distilled and you can use the bag me and my buds use the bag method but you have to be careful not to put a hole in it lol have done it a few times so the back of a drink can is best just swab it first or spoon will work too take care

Psych0naut said:
At's just called base, which is very stupid because it isn't the freebase but the sulfate salt.

Base in the UK IS actually the freebase. It's generally abit purer (but still crappy) and nice n squidgy. The salt is just speed, phet sulf, whizz or amp etc.

infinity2k7 said:
5-10% but i think the paste is supposed to be base form which i heard is around 40%? its going to vary everywhere though i guess
An acetone wash is your friend.

Sgt. Stadanko said:
Base in the UK IS actually the freebase. It's generally abit purer (but still crappy) and nice n squidgy. The salt is just speed, phet sulf, whizz or amp etc.

wrong

the freebase is oil.

At least most of the base/paste-speed can be dried to powder. It's just more pure amphetamine sulfate than the usual powder. This is because most people don't have a clue how to cut paste.

Last edited: