• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Guide: How to setup and inject Amphetamine safely. (Video/Text)

the new guide will be added with the video tomorrow...

I can't wait... i love watching videos on preps no matter what it is lol

Chubba75 said:
Prepare to be criticized :)

i no, im not bothed... all im doing is helping others who want to inject phet... im fucked on it right now, did a gram hit a couple of hours ago... since i live with my mum i cant make the video while she is here, and i went away for a couple of times so haven't had chance to make it, but in a couple of hours... around 12 ill make it as my mum is at work and one of my friends stopped last night so she can record it for me.

i don't care if people say i do it wrong, setup wrong or anything like that... the way i do it works fine everytime for me... and i will be doing that video to show everyone what i use, how to setup then ill be shooting up...

amphetamine talking? we will see :) But a video will be good.

sorry for the wait on the video, it will be added tonight or tomorrow as im waiting for a friend to come round to record it (high quality) instead of it being recorded by a shit mobile camera.

were would the best place to upload it? will youtube be fine or would it get deleted?

Yeah it would be taken off youtube in a matter of seconds.

Get one of the mods to put it up on the Bluelight server.

well the video will be made sometime tomorrow afternoon when a couple of friends come round, once created i will upload it somewere.

ill find another service like youtube that has live feeds... unless its hosted on bluelight... but that would be a download, not load and watch? http://www.megavideo.com seems a ok place to host it, i checked there tos and it don't say anything about drugs... or i was just reading shit??

i will also update the faq sometime tomorrow with better detail and understanding.

Last edited:
"im fucked on it right now, did a gram hit a couple of hours ago"

what do you mean by "a gram hit"?
sounds like you should also add a guide for purifying speed if you do 1000mg
in one shot.

or maybe i just misunderstood you :\

the video will be delayed again, sorry users! have a read if this: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=336370

ill give it a couple of days or just try and register in my right arm (takes time and more digs, argh)

and null_null, if you don't want to shoot a full gram, just put amount of paste you want in the baggie and just add a little bit of water, add some... etc... untill it all dissolves in the water. :)

right now im quite well not up for shooting up right no so i can't do the video just yet, i need a couple of days to recover min, was hoping for atleast 2 weeks for my left arm... if not ill just have to shoot in my right arm and say on the video this could take a while lol

Oh, wow. I didn't know that. I hope he gets better.

*Now that I think about it, this thread does sound like something someone would make while tweaking...

phrozen, im not a tweaker... im not shooting up meth!

and the video will be made sometime this week, i am sorry for the delay... it would of been made sooner... im just letting my arms recover for abit then i will.

Ok. I just call all heavy amphetamine users tweakers. My bad if it offended you.

Last edited:
phrozen said:
Ok. I just call all heavy amphetamine users tweakers. Bad bad if it offended you.

im not offended, but being called a tweaker is for a meth user not amp... speed freak is more of the term :p lol

When it comes to injecting amphetamines of anykind that's tweaking to me.

I mostly slam regular racemic amphetamine because there's not too often meth available where i live. But I've IVed meth plenty of times as well.

As far as I'm concerned speed-freak/tweaker/motörhead all mean the same.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tweaking_(behavior)

ps. Lemmy is a god %)

dont do that fuckin vid if u dont want to. just dont do it, no matter what you want to do

the video will happen, the only chance in the video will be i wont be shooting up in the crook of my arm, but more down towards my wrist (about half way)... other than that everything will be the same.

it will be made soon, i am sorry about the wait... but my arms come before the video and i needed to let them recover.