• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Guide: How to setup and inject Amphetamine safely. (Video/Text)

Heres The Proper way You inject speed in a method used daily all over the uk.

The Equipment

1ml or 2ml clean Syringe (1ml are the best and my personal favourite for
Injecting in the arms, hands etc. 2ml can hold
More but can damage small veins and are used
to inject in the risky places eg groin)

1 Table Spoon

Clean Water

Filter, Cotton wool or swab

Lighter

Shit Loads Of Speed

Instructions

1) Clean spoon With a alcohol swab

2) Put about an 8th of speed on your spoon

3) Suck Up 80 units of water into your syringe and pour onto the spoon

4) Heat the spoon with a lighter so it starts cooking and gettin rid of any shit

5) while still heating the spoon , stir the speed and water around with your needle top till theres no solid bits remaining.

6) add your cotton/Filter to the side of the mixture, place the needle head on the filter and suck up the mixture.

7) Get rid of any air bubbles in the pin by tapping it and spraying very tiny bit out of syringe

8) Start tensing your arm so u can see a good vein to go for

9)Stick the needle which the eye facing up into your vein at about 30 - 45 degress

10) Pull back the plunger so blood enters the pin

11) once you certain you got a vein push the plunger down so the speed goes directly into your vein

12) if the speed was of high quality get ready for a fuckin rush and hours of madness

13) if regular user get ready for amphetamine psychosis kickin in and hours off thinkin mad funny crazy shit.

I support the baggie mixing method (instead of spoon) 110%.

To mix a substance that doesn't require heat in a spoon (especially a moist substance) is just insanity.
Step 6: replace the cap on the needle!
In my area/most of the state, there is the "5 second rule"... if that cap isn't placed on within that time, you will be leaving (and never returning) missing the majority of your teeth.

Not joking either, I've seen people sent to hospital for this.

Then again, Australia has 3-4% HIV/HepC rate among IV users, we don't mess around.

Last edited:
MOST IMPORTANTLY : Ensure that you have a safe means of disposal. This means putting the used needle into a SYN BIN (Normally a yellow safety bin for used syringes that are labelled correctly and have warnings on BIO HAZARD etc). When full these can be taken back to a chemist where you can exchange them for more free needles...

IT is so annoying to find spent syringes on beaches, in churchyards, in toilets, bushes, parks etc ! THIS does nothing but ENSURE drug users have BAD PRESS and increases general contempt of ALL drug users. NOT least to say that they reperesent a serious hazard to children!!!

DO NOT be a scum bucket!!! PLEASE - Dispose of your syringes with extreme care.

HarmonicaMan said:
there is the "5 second rule"... if that cap isn't placed on within that time, you will be leaving (and never returning) missing the majority of your teeth.

Not joking either, I've seen people sent to hospital for this.

Then again, Australia has 3-4% HIV/HepC rate among IV users, we don't mess around.

Surely giving someone a kicking increases the chance of cross infection no?

Well, I mean this is helpful when you are thinking about injecting anything ya know, at least how to hit a vein...

Koosh said:
i have injected 3 gram of high purity amphetamine before and never overdosed...

if it had been "relatively pure" you`d be dead by now. ever sent your pep to an analysis? its dirty streetshit, nothing else.

sorry, finally it had to be said.

if it had been "relatively pure" you`d be dead by now. ever sent your pep to an analysis? its dirty streetshit, nothing else.

sorry, finally it had to be said.
Obviously... speaking from experience, people that have gotten 99%+ pure methamphetamine... (myself included) and been daily users (5 - 10 shots a day) couldn't handle NEAR that amount.

I'm an old BL user (4k+ posts) and the first proper 100% meth shot I had was 1.5 points (0.15g) and I nearly had a heart attack, temp. went blind and suffered temporary psychosis.... this was after 2 years of shooting up $300 of gear a day.

NOBODY I know has injected 3 grams of meth... I know a few HARDCORE users that have injected 3 - 5 points of "pure" (proper 100% 4 -5 wash pure) (0.3 - 0.5g) of meth in the middle of a 7day + binge and they either ended up suicidal, in jail/police standoff or doing something crazy/killing someone... so don't bullshit on the net to a bunch of users, it's pointless.

Koosh said:
my source the purity is high... there is no cutting agents in my supply as it comes directly from the "top" man, its from the original source... (from were it was cooked up directly to my source) im high in the chain, like i get the amphetamine uncut its meant to be my job to cut it myself (like everyone else does who uses the same source)

etc etc

the purest, freebase form of amphet over here comes in bottles because its an oil, if you're getting an ounce of powdered stuff then immediately that is not as pure as you think it is.

This oil, has to be cut with something to make it saleable. who is going to buy amphet oil on the street?! We bought bottles of it and it just had to be cut down because it was so strong, if people took this stuff without it being cut it would kill you, straight up, no matter how big your tolerance. I chickened out of banging a bit of the oil straight, no one would do it and thats how strong it was, even the hardcore speedfreak nutters respected that, and me simply because i didn't know the strength. it was fucking toxic in its purest form i swear!

We had to make a mixture of glucose and oil 50/50 just for ease of dividing up into oz's, bars, half bars etc etc. we used to sell some at this strength and the guys below us were easily cutting it by half, and by half again and probably even more down the chain and even that was fucking strong, you'd be happy taking a 10% solution of oil and 90% glucose, which is what most of it ended up being watered down to and be more than happy with it. even 10% soln was vile tasting and well strong for most people.

We don't do anything like this anymore, not on the scale we did, not by a long shot! Looking back to those times, i can see how mental i was and what i was thinking, the paranoia, the fucking weeks on end awake when banging 0.5g of the devils own supply would keep you buzzing and just totally fucked for days! Sitting up in bed thinking i was in the car waiting meet a connect, fuckin insane!

Yeah i have to back up what psrich said... if its in the paste then its bound to be cut, probably quite highly as well. One thing i do wonder is, what did the oil smell/taste like? Since obviously base and the powder have that distinctive horrible smell/taste and i wondered how that came about in the cutting process since i assume pure doesn't, and cuts like glucose wouldn't either. Ive had stuff with a tinge of pink, slightly yellow, pure white rocks and they all have that same characteristic at least.

psrich said:
the purest, freebase form of amphet over here comes in bottles because its an oil, if you're getting an ounce of powdered stuff then immediately that is not as pure as you think it is.

yes, the freebase is an oil and not miscible with water. You must let it react with sulphuric acid to get amphetamine sulphate, which is a solid crystalline compound. And this is what you want not because it's watersoluble and therefore can be injected.

The only use for the freebase oil would oral ingestion, where it would turn into amphetamine HCl (because of stomach acids) before getting absorbed into bloodstream.

Are you sure you know what you are talking about?

i have just been reading all the posts...

I AM TALKING ABOUT AMPHETAMINE SULPHATE NOT METHAMPHETAMINE!

take the meth talk out this post, if you shot meth this way... well don't even try it.

and for the rest about the purity, its not all paste form that i do get that energy shot, im not going into detail as its pointless, this thread is to help people who want to inject amphetamine, not flame wars.

@LivingOnValium, i think you just Pwned psrich.

yummy ...

82bjiq8.jpg

cunt!! dont be postin that shit around me. now my arms are itchy. may need to fix that in the next week or 2

that thread is to help people fucking themselves up with dirty speed, its not about help... if its sulphate, why is it a goo? cant be pure sulphate, cant be pure base...
so whats up? waiting for an answer that makes sense, better than your shitpost above, hopefully.

LivingOnValium said:
yes, the freebase is an oil and not miscible with water. You must let it react with sulphuric acid to get amphetamine sulphate, which is a solid crystalline compound. And this is what you want not because it's watersoluble and therefore can be injected.

The only use for the freebase oil would oral ingestion, where it would turn into amphetamine HCl (because of stomach acids) before getting absorbed into bloodstream.

Are you sure you know what you are talking about?

all i'm saying is when we got it in in the bottles, that was sold to us as the purest form of amphet base. we never reacted it with sulphuric acid or anything but then again that wasn't up to me all i did was sell it :p

i'm not saying we IV'd the oil, far from it haha i wouldn't have even dared.

ps the smell of it was nothing like what normal speed smells like, the closest i can describe it is like a bag of gummy penny chews, kinda fragrant like that. my mate thought it smelt like flowers or a similar smell to that

intravenous said:
I'm a bit sketchy on using tapwater too, I know it's fine and I've done it myself but really, if you want to be 100% safe, go to a chemist and get some sterile saline solution, you never know what bacteria could be in tap water.
ROFL!!!! your worried about tap water when the guy in the picture is using a filter from a cigarrete that was made in a factory under not so sterile conditions and the most likely bacteria infested plastic bag that containing the powder and the powder that who knows where it came from and who handled it and what it was cut on.

Helllloooooo!!!!!! reality check here, stop fooling yourselves by worrying about the dam water when theres more serious matters here to be considered!!