• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Guide: How to setup and inject Amphetamine safely. (Video/Text)

K will be back when he can and will finish the vid. When it's ready to go, we'll get this back to the top again!

updated... if anyone wants to add anything let me no and it will be added.

video will be added in the next week.

you need to do it for BL. These people deserve to see what injecting a gram of paste amphetamine does to you :D

Pics - New Addition

I had written this earlier this AM and added it to the very first post and realize that it may get missed up there by some readers, so I'm including it here as well.....

Koosh has added pics. Later, I will go through and remove the unrelated comments - you know the "when are the pics coming" to clean this thread up. Let's keep all future comments on topic here! This can be a very valuable resource for users. I'm sure as soon as Koosh has time to make the video he will get it up here as soon as he can. Thanks to Koosh for all his work on the topic! Anyone who has info to add or alternative suggestions/ideas or whatever - feel free to do so - just keep it on topic and everyone will be happy :) ~hfrs

Comment on the pics.

What is sterile- Syringe,needle,swabs.

What is dirty- Amphetamine,water,filter,baggie.

So you won't get AIDS. What was that problem you had with your arm?

I have never injected anything but I would think you should cook everything that is dirty including the filter to have everything sterile.

Of course there is still the risk of sudden death. What if for some reason the next gram happens to be spiked with meth and is twice as strong? How would you feel doing two of those unexpectedly? You have heard of fentanyl spiked heroin OD's.
Long term amphetamine abuse also permanently damages the central nervous system. And can leave you paralysed. You are already no fun. Look at your pictures. They look like someone who's friend just died. That is a party?
You can quit. Have you ever chewed coca leaves or had coca tea? They are rad. You can use them the rest of your life and be fun!
Show the story that starts like this and has a happy ending. You are a cliche. Wake-up and smell gods gift.

Last edited:
Sorry for being such a party pooper on injecting speed. Koosh posted pictures of himself on the post pictures of yourself thread. Click on sig on his post and click find more posts by Koosh.
Coca should be a viable alternative for any upper user. Have the guts to try something really new to you. Coca chewers prefer coca over other uppers. If you think you can't handle the dark depths of withdrawel from uppers. The cold lonely melancholy then seek relief or help when quitting. And you know you have to quit one way or another. I told LeJunk , a twenty year cocaine user this, and sure enough he has quit without the help of coca and has been clean about 6 months.
But you never have to quit coca. For those of you who don't think coca will do anything drug like to you ,why have people been chewing coca for thousands of years. That is a lot of placebo effect. Coca is up to 1% pure cocaine base. So a 10 gram chew can be the equivalent of taking 1/10th of a gram orally of 100% pure cocaine. Take another chew and you have taken almost 1/4 gram of 100% pure cocaine orally. I have never felt like taking a third chew in a row.
You won't jones for it like speed. You will sleep at the end of the day. And best of all you will start enjoying life more and people will see you smile. You will go to the needle exchange just to chat with the cute dispenser girl with nothing to exchange except good vibrations. If I'm lying I'm dying. Now that is real harm reduction.
Maybe I should make a Video of me taking coca.
Peace

sumo, stop going off topic.... fuck your coca bullshit... if they wanted that they wouldn't be interested in speed.

@ pics of myself... and the point is?

sumo said:
Comment on the pics.

What is sterile- Syringe,needle,swabs.

What is dirty- Amphetamine,water,filter,baggie.

These just happen to be the daily risks of a street drug injector. You're not being constructive at all.
The water can be boiled and then re-cooled prior using it to prepare a shot.

sumo said:
Sorry for being such a party pooper on injecting speed. Koosh posted pictures of himself on the post pictures of yourself thread. Click on sig on his post and click find more posts by Koosh.
Coca should be a viable alternative for any upper user. Have the guts to try something really new to you. Coca chewers prefer coca over other uppers. If you think you can't handle the dark depths of withdrawel from uppers. The cold lonely melancholy then seek relief or help when quitting. And you know you have to quit one way or another. I told LeJunk , a twenty year cocaine user this, and sure enough he has quit without the help of coca and has been clean about 6 months.

That's funny. I know he's been clean from coke for a while now. But did you know he is currently on an ADHD med. Which just happens be DESOXYN (a.k.a. dextromethamphetamine)

Right! You can make cocaine out of coca but that doesn't make coca harmful like cocaine. Koosh could also benefit from a less harmful form of upper. Koosh, about going off topic, you seem to have trouble staying on topic. I have not promised anything. Just keeping the natives happy while you try to get your shit together. I'm not the guys laughing at you saying your going to have to be high to do the video and then the video will be of you OD'ng. My comments were made out of true concern. You are going to have to quit one way or another. You suffered couch paralysis and had your arm become useless. You are taking advantage of your family by mooching off of them so you can remain worthless. Yea, this is sustainable.
My comments were constructive. You can sterilize everything so you are not shooting bacteria into your bloodstream. Plus my comments about the needle exchange were entertaining and fun. Something an IV speed user has no use for. I believe in freedom, harm reduction, and tolerance. Do you?

Peace

filling up my inbox. please close.

its obvious people here wanna see blood rather than educational videoclips on harm redux. including me. lets not push Koosh into unwanted IV speed use.

thanks koosh for the pics on yer blood. take care.

sumo said:
Right! You can make cocaine out of coca but that doesn't make coca harmful like cocaine. Koosh could also benefit from a less harmful form of upper. Koosh, about going off topic, you seem to have trouble staying on topic. I have not promised anything. Just keeping the natives happy while you try to get your shit together. I'm not the guys laughing at you saying your going to have to be high to do the video and then the video will be of you OD'ng. My comments were made out of true concern. You are going to have to quit one way or another. You suffered couch paralysis and had your arm become useless. You are taking advantage of your family by mooching off of them so you can remain worthless. Yea, this is sustainable.
My comments were constructive. You can sterilize everything so you are not shooting bacteria into your bloodstream. Plus my comments about the needle exchange were entertaining and fun. Something an IV speed user has no use for. I believe in freedom, harm reduction, and tolerance. Do you?

Peace

god i love it! you do no amphetamine is very hard to overdose on? with a tolerance or not.... not being one of those "well i did this" people, but im making a point, i have injected 3 gram of high purity amphetamine before and never overdosed... i no people with no tolerance who has had a silly amount of amphetamine and been fine... mooching off my family? fuck you... i don't do anything like that, please correct me if im wrong?

please, go make your own thread... like i said above, fuck your coca bullshit...

people who want to use amphetamine use it... its there choice.

:\

sumo said:

Peace

thats a rant

Koosh said:
http://www.talktofrank.com/drugs.aspx?id=200

paste/base form.

the purity on that website is half true, it can be low as 30% amp, but it can be high as 80-90% that i get... never go near the powered amp as its bullshit and very low purity.

I'm sorry but you're completely wrong. 30% is a high purity for amphetamine putty, I can almost promise you that your amphet is nowhere near 90% purity. 900mg IV amphetamine is a ridiculous dosage. I also live in the UK and think that 30% is a high estimate for purity and I have been using (a lot a long time ago hardly ever now) amphet for about 6 years. If you look in the gallery it shows you what high purity phet looks like, you can get 70-80% purity amphetamine in parts of continental Europe but 10% seems to be normal for the UK.

http://www.drugscope.org.uk/resources/faqs/faqpages/how-pure-are-street-drugs.htm
http://www.idmu.co.uk/amphetuse.htm

So if the stronger amphetamine coming into the country is 40% then there is just no chance unless you are synthing it yourself or at least recrystalising.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showpost.php?p=4756229&postcount=28

there is a couple of suggestions of how to clean up your base.
Injecting a gram of mostly cut/unreacted chems is so rediculous. IV amphetamine seriously fucked a couple of my friends up, having a heart attack at 18 years old is not normal is it? Look after yourself.

Evad said:
I'm sorry but you're completely wrong. 30% is a high purity for amphetamine putty, I can almost promise you that your amphet is nowhere near 90% purity. 900mg IV amphetamine is a ridiculous dosage. I also live in the UK and think that 30% is a high estimate for purity and I have been using (a lot a long time ago hardly ever now) amphet for about 6 years. If you look in the gallery it shows you what high purity phet looks like, you can get 70-80% purity amphetamine in parts of continental Europe but 10% seems to be normal for the UK.

http://www.drugscope.org.uk/resources/faqs/faqpages/how-pure-are-street-drugs.htm
http://www.idmu.co.uk/amphetuse.htm

So if the stronger amphetamine coming into the country is 40% then there is just no chance unless you are synthing it yourself or at least recrystalising.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showpost.php?p=4756229&postcount=28

there is a couple of suggestions of how to clean up your base.
Injecting a gram of mostly cut/unreacted chems is so rediculous. IV amphetamine seriously fucked a couple of my friends up, having a heart attack at 18 years old is not normal is it? Look after yourself.

hmm, i wouldn't say low as that... things have changed lots with amphetamine since years ago, the purity was very low and like you said it was normally at 30% pure for paste, well i can't say it for everyone else but my source the purity is high... there is no cutting agents in my supply as it comes directly from the "top" man, its from the original source... (from were it was cooked up directly to my source) im high in the chain, like i get the amphetamine uncut its meant to be my job to cut it myself (like everyone else does who uses the same source) and this source is reliable (no bullshit) a friend of mine has been using the same source for going on 5 years now and she has seen how the amphetamine business has changed in quality and purity over the past years. (she worked her way to get to that source, and it was my friend who puts me in contact) you can only buy in bulk from this source, normally ounces + at a time... i get ounces at a time, but if i need a small amount (like a quarter) i get it through my friend (my friend buys anything from 1 ounce to 5 ounces at a time)... well anyways back on subject, the stuff i get is high purity with no cutting agents so im happy.

yeah ive seen the amphetamine from polland and other places in europe, that is high quality stuff and looks very nice... but they work total different than us, i do admit they have a very high quality and purity market... the amphetamine i get is cooked in the UK and well tbh, they don't no how to cook like the polish but they can still make a very good product.

but yes i do agree about cleaning up your base... just because i have a very good source it doesn't mean everyone else does, normally amphetamine is cut to shit because they just want to earn money and don't give a fuck about there customers... im in the chain same as a normal dealer, we both get untouched stuff but 75% they will cut it to make a bigger profit, 9 times out 10 this will be in big cites. (were you find your shit stuff at low purity that is cut to shit).

well, there is cocaine techniques to check the purity (burning rate, high purity cocaine burns alot faster while cutting agents burn slower... etc) im sure there will be something like that for amphetamine, but about the cutting agents... there isn't much you can do... unless you want to get high tech and make it back into amphetamine salt and start from the beginning? something like that anyways... and im sure 90% of people won't no what to do or have the time to do all that.

but i do need to do a little warning about amphetamine on the cutting agents, as they can be really nasty to your veins... ill think of something later.

ps: sorry for the long message... hope you understand were im coming from? (im currently high on amphetamine now so i motamouth but instead of speaking its typing) :\

edit: i missed that link about cleaning up your base... seems a good idea, but isn't that for making salt to freebase? or can you do the same on freebase and make it back into it?

/koosh/

Last edited:
Koosh said:
edit: i missed that link about cleaning up your base... seems a good idea, but isn't that for making salt to freebase? or can you do the same on freebase and make it back into it?

nope it's just to clean up the sulphate!

f&b said:
Easier way is to make a saturated soln from the street speed using water at 80-90'C, then let it cool slowly. Amphetamine sulphate is vastly more soluble in hot water than cold (as in the 'fridge), so leaving the sat soln ther will cause the formation of rosettes of needle shaped translucent crystals. This is your amphetamine sulphate. Note though that there will still be some unrecovered amphetamine in soution, so don't throw away the remaining liwuid surroinding the crystals.

As a final purification they can be washed with cold isopropanol and robert's your mother's brother

If you do give it a go then we could get a pretty decent idea of the purity and I'm sure it'd be a lot kinder on your veins.

IMO a few of the finer details have been left out of this guide. Small details, yes, but also important, yes, when someone who has never banged anything is trying to follow this guide. It's been a while since I've done much banging of anything much (moved to a new country, no contacts, blah, blah, blah), so I probably will miss something out here, but here goes anyway:
1) orientation of the needle when poking it in
- ensure the bevel is facing up (may seem obvious to us who are accustomed to finding veins, but to others perhaps not). The longest/pointiest part of the needle is against your skin while the bevel faces up - you are much more likely to actually get into the vein this way (and not be poking around for hours making a big mess of your arm)
- ensure the needle itself is directed *up* your arm. In fact, whatever appendage you use (preferably an arm and not a leg or something else), ensure that the direction in which the needle is going is *towards* your body. Why? two reasons i) there are little "valves" in your veins that stop blood flowing backwards - if you hit one of these the wrong way with the needle, you'll damage them. ii) you want the substances flowing towards larger blood vessels, not smaller ones, in case of any impurities - you don't want to block smaller vessels as this can lead to nasty infections or worse.
2) a little more info about "registering" - if the syringe is too hard to pull back when you are trying to register (get blood into it to ensure you're in a vein) then you're probably not in a vein, and pulling back too hard will ensure a nasty bruise. You should only need to pull lightly back to get blood to flow in if you are in a vein.
3) after-care. after the needle comes out, put pressure on the area you banged in to. This will prevent bruising and help your veins heal as quickly as possible. I usually use either i) a band-aid with a piece of cotton wool under it (the cotton wool applies more pressure), or ii) a piece of cotton wool with some sort of wrapping around it. Examples are bandages, neoprene beer-can holders with the bottom cut out, tight socks with the toes/foot cut off, or wrist-supports for sport. Seriously, the more pressure (without cutting off blood supply of course!) you use, the quicker you'll heal, with the least marking.

As I said, I'm sure there's more. And looking back at what I've written, I'm probably a little to verbose for the purposes of a short guide. But I still think there are some other points that should be added to the guide (as above, a quick note about needle orientation, a quick note about applying pressure after, but also probably some other things I've forgotten).

By the way, I like banging amps, but smack is more my thing. Either way, the principles of safer injecting are the same......

id encourage cotton or tampon as a filter. ciggie filters can loose shards that trash you veins. 8o