• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Guide: How to setup and inject Amphetamine safely. (Video/Text)

So what ya gonna do when they've recovered? fuck 'em up all over again?

It's not a nice cycle man.

no... take it steady, not poke my arms all the time every day... im going to take it steady and go with different areas instead shooting up in the same place.

the only reason i fucked them before is because i kept shooting in the same places... now im using new places that haven't been used before.

amphetamine is such a broad term. u talkin adderall? ritalin? meth? crank? adderall XR? ritalin XR? etc etc

snowblowjoe said:
amphetamine is such a broad term. u talkin adderall? ritalin? meth? crank? adderall XR? ritalin XR? etc etc

He's talking about the street amphetamine sulfate (racemic), which is common in europe.

snowblowjoe said:

http://www.talktofrank.com/drugs.aspx?id=200

paste/base form.

the purity on that website is half true, it can be low as 30% amp, but it can be high as 80-90% that i get... never go near the powered amp as its bullshit and very low purity.

^Koosh knows he's shit and what's going on.
I lived in England for 4 years and during that time i learned that u can get really good speed there but like everywhere else, you must know the right people. But the "never go near anything else but paste/base"-thing is only true in UK.

I live in Helsinki, Finland and it's flooding amphetamine (sometimes meth) over the border from Estonia, Poland and Russia. We've got decent powdered speed, but usually paste is better. The crystalline stuff is the shit.

Last edited:
Koosh said:
the video will happen, the only chance in the video will be i wont be shooting up in the crook of my arm, but more down towards my wrist (about half way)... other than that everything will be the same.

it will be made soon, i am sorry about the wait... but my arms come before the video and i needed to let them recover.

In the name of harm reduction. . . please don't let your obsession with getting this video up now cloud your purpose. While my slam of choice isn't speed, I'm pretty sure that the order of safety for IVing is the same whether you're going up or down. And it's been pointed out here many a time that higher up= safer. Closer to the wrists= easier after you've scarred/collapsed your mainline and all the others in the vicinity.

Your arms *definitely* come before the video. Stay away from this thread if it's making you any kind of anxious about what your priorities *need* to be, i.e. you, not BL.

sponger said:
oh man this thread is fucking hilarious.
I know, it's been like two weeks since he said he'll have it up "tomorrow". The problem is, he's going to need to be high to get the video done, and if he's already high, it might not be safe to re-dose so soon in the video =D

Over / Under of him having this done is one week. I take the over.

i dont inject meth very often anymore, but ill try to post a vid on injecting within in a week or two...cause my arms have been itching for a fix as of late.

theres a heap of cockheads on youtube injecting pills (amphet based "eccies"). theyre green, hes an absolute junkie and has re-used the needle about 3 times, nor did he use any swab that i can remember...very very disgusting and demeaning to those of us who take caution.

sponger said:
oh man this thread is fucking hilarious.

ditto....im just waiting for one that shows how to inject tar heroin as i cringe at the fact of any uppers...god i hate uppers...and IV...eeewwwwww. i hate thinking my hearts gonna explode. but i guess waiting for it to stop isnt any better 8)

is there really any need to comment on this if your not interested? this is for people who enjoy uppers... and want to get a much more intense rush.

i no this thread hasn't been updated for some time... i will be updating it soon, i can't say when but it will be soon.

the text will be updated and ill explain things better as the first one i posted was just rushed and typed out in around 1 min.

the video will be added, but im not sure when this is... im also thinking about doing a picture slide show as i can do that the next time i do inject... like do it step by step.

i am back on shooting up but i don't do it was much as i used to, now i do it maybe once a week or not even that.

updated the text side of the guide... anything anyone wants to point out or add let me no.

everyone is welcome to help the guide.

the video and slide show will be added when i have time to do it, i also need the best camera so im not making bullshit quality guides.

Why is this thread still stickied?

There is no video, the guide is shabby and doesn't suggest anything above what most people do anyway, and he mentioned he doesn't even have a camera to make said video - almost two months from when he said it'd be up the next day.

the reason the video never got made is because my phone got stolen + other personal problems.

nevermind... i couldn't care less if people dont like the thread or not.

I use 1.5ml of water if i'm shooting up a gram of speed. I mostlly use 2ml syringes, sometimes 3ml ones. It depends which ones are available. However i prefer the 2ml ones we get because they are made by terumo an they glide amazingly smoothly while pressing down the plunger.

The plunger actually stops if the needle slips out of the vein in a middle of a shot.

I think you should do a power point presentation. It can last as long as your binges, say three days. It can be packaged as a catalogue. The complete works of Koosh.
I especially enjoyed the post by a former user who would have liked to know that shooting up was going to hurt his back discs permanently. Like this would have changed anything. The thought of sudden death didn't bother him but the prospect of future back pain whoooooooooooo.

why is this still a stickky it does not contain any usefull information nor is it harm reduction

i think the OP had good intntions but as with most speed freaks the follow through is lacking

in any case it should not be clogging up the board as a sticky i dont think it should be closed but wht keep it a sticky??