• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Best substitute for Heroin

i know he prob cant get pharms but from what i heard an unlimited supply of hydromorphone would be just as good if not better? and maybe oxymorphone?

rachamim said:
Ordering narcotics online can get yo a death penalty as well in more than 12 nations. Again, be careful.

...the death penalty?
are you serious?

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Poppy pods are a good alternative, cheaper, last longer, etc.

ppt without a doubt. as v4lium said, cheaper (a lot), lasts longer. just a bitch to make and getting addicted to more than one alkaloid makes w/d worse IME's. heroin is only a little bit more expensive and you don't haev to sit there for 45 minutes making the shit then straining it then struggling to get it down cuz it tastes so bad... but high wise its the best substitute.

IV wise i'd say maybe MSIR or oxycodone IR ?

If he hasnt found a suitable alternative for heroin in 13 months, I doubt he ever will.

kratoms an excellent substitute, it gets me pretty jammed (and i've used oxycodone, hydrocodone, demerol, heroin, methadone, codeine, and opium) and i can get a nice opiate type high for a week straight (all day) for around 80 bucks. i recomend non-extracts, i get a better high off them for cheaper. my favorite plain powder is by far indonesion. i haven't tried extract enhanced leaf, which gets rave reviews on kratomforum.com, but 8% mitragnyne and 15X weren't as good as indonesion.

The OP could try hydromorphone as a substitute.

The rush is argueably better but the follow up pales in comparison.

Have to agree though that one shouldn't have too much trouble finding it in Turkey. If you can get your hands on some opium, that should work also although there really is no substitute IMO.

CII~360 said:
...the death penalty?
are you serious?

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

God Bless America??If I don't go wrong America DOES have death penalties too:\ God bless the nations WITHOUT death penalties instead!
If there's a God...

Last edited:
coolioni7 the only reason you said Oxycontin is the best substitute is because the stupid government/news stations that love calling Oxycontin "Synthetic" heroin anytime anything involving the drug is mentioned. Which is bullshit.

It it not synthetic and it is not heroin. It's derived from Thebaine and heroin is a completely different chemical.

OxyCODONE which is the actual chemical is not the best substitute to heroin at all.

It is very differen't in terms of likeness.

Closer relatives do exist.

Heroin is diacetylmorphine hcl, which means it is one or 2 molecules away from morphine.
heroin is rapidly metabolized to 6-acetylmorphine in the body.

So by far the closest thing to heroin is morphine, hands down.

Then other's that are differen't but are somewhat like heroin are hydromorphone (Dilaudid), fentanyl, oxycodone(Oxycontin & Perc, and pethidine/meperidine (Demerol).

Some prefer one over the other.

It depends on personal pref. and ROA.

I have hear that Dilaudid or Hydromorphone is very good when IV'd some people prefer it over heroin and say it's better.
I'm sure oxymorphone is up there with it.

So in order for you to truly find the best substitute for Heroin you would have to try heroin, dilaudid, fent, oxymorph., oxycodone, morphine, meperidine and so on and compare them yourself.

That would be you're best bet.
Maybe not your cup of tea but I hope I've helped a little.

But definitely, codeine, hydrocodone, pod tea, opium, kratom are not the best substitutes for heroin. Not even close.

You decide.

Peace,

-Akomplice

Umm to Ale.

ALL of America does not have death penalties. Only some states do.

Ignorance pisses me off.

You could not possibly compare our death penalties or "Capital Punishment" as it's sometimes called to the death penalty for drug possesion or any drug related offenses.

People in America get the death penalty for stuff like killing cops, government officials, for serial killing/mutilating children and people, and other crimes like those.

HORRIBLE things. I'm not saying that it's right to decide to kill someone and I'm not trying to start a war about everyones opinion on capital punishment and the death penalty but just stating that maybe sometimes it's necessary.

But killing someone for buying drugs? That's a little outrageous.

In fact in some places people get stoned to death, hung, firing squads ect..

So I'd say the electric chair and lethal injection are a little more humain, don't you think?

So some people might say god bless the death penalty.

What if someone raped then butchered you're loved ones along with others/ children?
I'm pretty sure you wouldn't mind the death penalty then. Maybe you would idk.

Anyway

All I'm saying is 1.) Only a few states use the death penalty and most haven't enforced it in a very long time. 2.) I'm not positive but I think there's a stop on all executions for the time being which is why death row is over flowing. 3.) GOD BLESS AMERICA 4.) I think we have it pretty good.

I'm done lol

Peace,

-Akomplice

It it not synthetic and it is not heroin. It's derived from Thebaine and heroin is a completely different chemical.

It's semi-synthetic; if it weren't synthetic that would mean there was a natural source for oxycodone which, unfortunately, there isn't.

Heroin is diacetylmorphine hcl, which means it is one or 2 molecules away from morphine.
heroin is rapidly metabolized to 6-acetylmorphine in the body.

It does get metabolized into 6-MAM, but also 3-MAM and morphine.

It's not synthetic, the term semi-synthetic just means that it was sythesized from thebaine in a lab. Meaning that it wasn't extracted directly from the plant like morphine or the thebaine is.

Semi-synthetic means it was created from a natural opioid.

Unlike fentanyl, demerol, and methadone which are synthetic opioids.

Heroin is created when morphine goes through acetylation which makes heroin a synthetic opiate.

Nothing I said was false, I don't know what exactly you're trying to say
Maybe you could clarify?

You were right, I was just expanding on what you said. Synthetic and semi-synthetic are similar terms, one is just denoting the compound is entirely made from scratch in a lab, the other term denoting that the compound is produced from naturally occurring substances.

So heroin wouldn't be a synthetic opiate, it would be semi-synthetic.

But it could be made synthetically!

Best substitute for heroin is the straight and narrow. But I've seen many addicts transition themselves not-so-gracefully to lots and lots of alcohol.

Yeah I get what you were saying now

It was a typo I meant to say semi-synthetic, is the OP still around? Did we help you out bro?

Peace,

-Akomplice

But it could be made synthetically!

So if I wanted to uber-nit pick, I could say that my home-bake heroin is semi-synthetic but my custom-synth smack from China is fully synthetic. ;)

a good strong dose of LSD ought to set you straight so long as you WANT to quit.