• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Best substitute for Heroin

cem

Bluelighter
Hello everyone.I personally tried every major drug except heroin and i was comfortable with most of them however i never did any heroin and pretty scared to try it cause i have an addictive personality.So i decided to try a good substitute of it.I made some research over the web and found out that one of the best substitute for heroin is Kratom.What do you think?

p.s. The drug you will suggest has to be something that could be found and ordered over the internet because it is pretty darn difficult to get sub_drugs in eastern countries where i live.you need very very good hassling and connections and maybe maybe you will be succesfull.Thank you so much

laugh, no not kratom.

Maybe its the best legal substitute, but not close enough. You'd want to go with a morphine-based opioid to make it as close to heroin as possible. But with that attitude, you may as well do heroin, because opiate addiction is opiate addiction (my opinion, not necessarily fact). So if you aren't going to try heroin (again, I recommend it) go with something phamaceutical like plain morphine, oxymorphone, hydromorphone, etc. I find oxycodone a step further away from heroin, and I haven't tried oxymorphone, but logic dictates that it would be more heroin-like.

Fuck I just actually read your post and saw the internet part, but I'm not going to delete what I wrote above. You need to find an online pharmacy - they all sell codeine, and if you can find a nice mail order one you can get other things like methadone, morphine, oxycodone, etc..... but I've yet to find prices that beat my local street dealers.

Anyway, good luck, and don't (publicly) ask for sources - but look around and they are easy to find.

Kratom is not a substitute for heroin. It is psychoactive but it is not an opioid. It has some partial crossover at sufficient dosages but I dfoubnd it worthless. Put it this way, if you have never done opiates/opioids then you might be happy with it. Tome it is akin to SSRIs.

Might I ask what your nation is? I live in SE Asia as well and in at least 2 nations Kratom will get you the death penalty in minimal amounts so take care with this issue. Also, please use this site's Search function because I, and many others, have had umpteenth threads on this subject. As such you might find some useful info from them.

Good luck.

Ordering narcotics online can get yo a death penalty as well in more than 12 nations. Again, be careful.

rachamim said:
Kratom is not a substitute for heroin. It is psychoactive but it is not an opioid.

Huh, what? It may not be a substitute for heroin, sure, but to say it isn't an opiate is false. It most certainly IS an opiate (well, not kratom itself - it's primary active, 7-hydroxy-mitragynine).

i am from turkey istanbul. we dont have that stong laws against drug consumption and i am not thinking to order serious stuff. i ordered some shrooms and ayahuasca over the web and didnt have any problems.thank you so much anyways.

so any other suggestions? i know it isnt going to be the same with heroin but maybe something will give similar effects??

Its alkaloids may be opioids but not opiates as a matter of fact. Heroin is of poor quality where I live too except for the capital city that I'm sure of where you can get powdered stuff.

If you've got an addictive personality, you can get hooked on even codeine. It's much less harmful than strong opioids so you need more time to develop physical dependance to it.

Do you mean a substitute that is less addicting and what goes along with this less powerful? Then it's crucial to know the country.

without a doubt oxycontin is the best substitute.
I am not talking from my own experience. Just from what I know and have heard!

the closest would be morphine.
i'd recommend you to start low, & try codeine. codeine converts to morphine by our liver. as an opiate naive person it will get you close inuff & you will get a clue what is heroin like. codeine high is just smoother, and much less intence, but otherwise similar to heroin's high.
just make sure you take it on an empty stomach , & to take not less than 200mg to get you high, and not more than 300mg to not to OD, since you dont have a tolerance.
codeine is found OTC in most countries in antitussive and cold agents combined with paracetamol/APAP (if you get codeine\APAP pills, see 'cold water extraction [CWE], APAP is toxic to the liver in higher than recommended doses.) and it's found as well as the only compound medicine OTC in some countries.

lol i made a promo here:) i think codeine would be your best choise to get into opiates with.

You can't find heroin in Turkey, Istanbul even?!?!

There's plenty of cheap heroin in Turkey, as it lies on one of the major smuggling routes to Western Europe. Dig deeper man, I've read threads about people copping in Turkey and commenting on the scene and dope there.

heroin alternative? in my eyes it's either a higher power, spiritual form. Or just another category of drugs, but as of right now I am sticking with my dope :)

you guys are NUTS for saying kratom isnt an alterantive. in my and MANY others eyes it is THE HANDS DOWN BEST substitute for heroin or any other opiate. and yes, it is an opiate becasuse 7-ho's Mu agonism is 17 times greater than morphines. it feels exactly like hydro or oxy to me, except lasts longer and keeps me feeling more stable, natural, and healthy. and yes, it can get yo veryyyy HIGH. try UEI (ulra enhanced endo) if your looking for a strong high. i prefer plain bali leaves, to me its LITERALY a lifesaver

coolioni7 said:
without a doubt oxycontin is the best substitute.
I am not talking from my own experience. Just from what I know and have heard!

If I recall correctly, that IS personal experience, dummy.

I registered to this forum just because of this thread because I wanted to say please give Kratom a try ESPECIALLY if you haven't tried H. Mitragynine is a very, very, very powerful substance and it IS an opioid and binds to the same receptors as classic opiates (opiates are derived from the poppy, opioids do not have to be). People say kratom is weak because they do not prepare it correctly. Its like people saying coca leafs are weak while they're expecting a coke high. There are very small amounts of mitragynine per leaf. If you prepare kratom right..that means no weak ass teas, but making or buying powerful extracts like "250x" and "full spectrum extracts", "UEI", "SEK", 7-Acetoxy or Hydroxymitragynine isolates that can be dried for insufflation, you can have a legal product that is equally as powerful as insufflated oxy and H.

I do not reccommend buying these extracts regularly because you can make crude ones that will do the job just as well for far far less of a price. The only thing you will not get is the rush of IV H, but not many of my friends have come back from their addictions to that rush. I have heard of people IVing mitragynine isolates recieving full effects but with no rush. You can prepare extremely potent kratom extractions by using regular drinkable ethanol (even a low grade vodkas) and crushed leaves by simply microwaving a large kratom/alcohol dose in a glass and reducing it down to a small amount of resinous liquid if needed.

Teas are not effective for nodding because if you look at the properties of mitragynine, it isn't even fully soluble in water, its somehwat hydrophillic and that accounts for the effects achieved (it also accounts for the crappy weak effects people get from it, and those people write it off as another stupid legal herb that doesn't work) plus you have to drink horribly bitter, swampy ass shit to get high. Use drinking alcohol and keep finding other ways to work with the plant.

Best thing is that its legal in my country, check for the legality of this substance in yours. Kratom is hands down the best replacement for opiates because the withdrawal from kratom although kind of bad, is FAR less intense if you do get carried away and IS tolerable compared to the hell on earth opiate withdrawal, plus the effects hang right there with the big boys of opiates. Also to whomever is reading this, try to keep Kratom on a hush, like keeping it off of forums with little kids that have just started smoking weed or something..I'm sure it will be illegal soon, and the only reason I'm posting this information here is to help someone from accidentally slipping into the clutches of H. Try to stay away from H. It is the best and the worst.

POPPY POD TEA! Not subtle enough - BB utse next time too ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I second the Kratom post. I am an opioid freak, hydrocodone, oxy, and I love 250x and UEI.