View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT thread - Next Phase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mind is DMT, that's why it's soooo weird. When I first read this thread and it mentioned "next phase", I wanted to see "next life", because on one willy nilly journey, it began with " hahaha, better luck next life" ... :)

specialr

p.s. no nazis, here;)

so the other day one of those 'only users lose drugs' types left a righteous stash container packed full of Julian's changa (those who do - know) as the carrier matrix into which was blended about 1/2g of some pure white DMT crystal, about 200mg DPT freebase, about 100mg MET and some holy bcarb leaf for the 'huascation participation - lets put it this way - the blend was imbibed with healing, defragmentory, antipsychotic and overall curative evolutionary powers to an extent that no other blend before or since, one cone all it took. a 35 minute journey into righteousness, Folias' matrix itself 25% DM standardised with added trace herbs contributing to the morphogenic vibration of the spiritus...to make the long story short, the acidheads who chanced upon the misplaced stash figured, oh it must be xxxbrain's so its probly cool to take a few hits since we all know xxxbrain's take on never paying for DMT or LSD - save to recompense the elves for their tireless efforts...ah well, the magik mix made to heal humans for the next 6 months went, ahem, up in smoke over the course of a couple hedonistic hours...

moral? i'm still working on it.

Sounds like some happy herbs nanobrain...

Practicality aside, is there any way to convert 5-meo-dmt freebase to n,n-dmt freebase in a "kitchen lab" environment?

rikki_tikki said:
Practicality aside, is there any way to convert 5-meo-dmt freebase to n,n-dmt freebase in a "kitchen lab" environment?

Not unless you've got some very cooperative micro organisms to do it for you. ;)

Anyone have any experiences with oral Bcappi extract and oral dmt and smoked doses of dmt on the come up .Im planning on doing this very soon so.WOuld like to know if anyone here has attempted this.From what i heard its very very awsome and gives you some insane visuals and most people wouldent even think about attempting it.

I've yet to attempt it but I think I'd enjoy vaped dmt more while on oral dmt (maoi and dmt) than rising from baseline.

Maybe I'm being a bit rash here since I haven't even started experimenting with the spice yet...
But how do you feel about combining with GHB?
I'm planning on trying some low doses first to get accustomed to the initial effects, then trying a full dose like at the end of august guided by my father in his home.
However I'm just curious already, i read that it is very likely one is (overly) amazed and mostly overwhelmed by the power of the experience - and that you should not give in to the amazement and anxiety, probably was TmcK that said that...
Will GHB help taking some of the anxiety away and add some tranquility peace and euphoria without getting in the way of the journey? Or will DMT overpower just about any drug except solid psychedelics which only provide a higher "launch platform" and maybe some supplemented visuals and overall trippiness ? I would expect it to be a good idea to combine with GHB but not stuff like MDMA somehow, don't know why maybe it gets in the way?

(Or did I miss some special topic, I realize I forgot to UTFSE.. in that case I apologise ;) )

edit: Oh and another thing while I'm at it: again I am anticipating without knowing the first thing about actually experiencing DMT - however let's say I react to it like most seem to, I can see myself wanting to smoke small doses on top of other psychedelics. I'm talking about (all hypothetically of course) 2C-B, 2C-T-7, LSD, DOB, ketamine and MDMA (for the sake of experimenting). What can there be said in general and/or from subjective experiences about doses, duration and intensity of the effects? I have read countless reports on all relevant substances but am still not sure what the combinations would yield. Do you think they do the DMT much credit, do they mostly potentiate in a sort-of linear fashion, do they mutate into some 1+1=3 freak-ass trip or do they kind of always get in the way of a perfectly good DMT journey?

Last edited:
I don't think dmt will be the least bit impeded by the ghb. That being said, I don't think the ghb is needed or will serve the purpose you wish it to perform. I believe you will find that dmt is not threatening, and if you find it threating may not be tamed by ghb ect...

Just start low.

So far I have experienced amazing synergy with lsd and mushrooms, and both.

Using G would most likely mean you just won't remember much of the flash. As I've said Iv'e loaded up on xanax and then smoked massive bowls of spice; while the experiences are undeniably euphoric, I can't tell you wahat actually happened.

Basically, as soon as you've smoked the spice, just rememebr that fretting and anxiety will do NOTHING but make things worse....the DMT is going to propell you further then you may ever have been whether you want it to or not, so the best thing to do is to just lie back and let it take you. And then you'll fel the true power; completely overtaken by hallucinations and psychedelic tangentail thinking, but totally centred and at peace.

willow11 said:
Using G would most likely mean you just won't remember much of the flash. As I've said Iv'e loaded up on xanax and then smoked massive bowls of spice; while the experiences are undeniably euphoric, I can't tell you wahat actually happened.

Basically, as soon as you've smoked the spice, just rememebr that fretting and anxiety will do NOTHING but make things worse....the DMT is going to propell you further then you may ever have been whether you want it to or not, so the best thing to do is to just lie back and let it take you. And then you'll fel the true power; completely overtaken by hallucinations and psychedelic tangentail thinking, but totally centred and at peace.
or keep a clock handy, and if any anxiety coems up remeber that sense you can think about it, its already going down and will be over in ~10min. I actualy think alot of people who suffer from aniety could use this type of methodology to coem ehad on with there condition and move to a mroe well balanced... ummmm state?

Iv smoked combinations of rue extract adn DMT, ate rue/extract and smoked, and ate rue/extrat and ate extract. the smoking both seems the most friendly of maoi/dmt combo's. smoking it while on oral maoi will make it last maybe 5min longer and be quite mroe intence per dose as well as bringa new flavor the experience. I eprsonaly dont relay care for maoi's, but maybe thats because I ahvent taken them in combo with teh right intentions, to me it gets mroe caotic and realy the only times Iv experiemented with them on various other psychedelics was to do just taht, gain experience in experimentation.

and no, tehre is no way to de-methylate the 5th position on the indole ring without destroying the other bonds. (or so Iv heard)

LSDMT is one great combo, rivals LSDN2O on so many levels... one because you remeber the experience quite well instead of fishing out. another great combo is 2c-b DMT, they synergize VERY well together and IMO betetr visuals then LSDMT, as the LSDMT combo can give some REALY intence totaly alien type visuals (almost as bad as salvia in the sense of here one sec.... gone the next!)

and I would not suggest mixing with ghb... or anything besides 5ht psychedelics. Just no need. the exeption would be opiods,but even then.. it just dumbs it down to a weird managable level, an good luck rembering what it was you experienced.

umm what else? the ebst way to smoke it would be to NOT BE SCARED of how big of a hit you took, hold it in REGAURDLESS and then go back for mroe untill technicolor lasers start to form free floating in the air. Also, mentaly navigate, believe there is something beyond what your eyes are seeinga nd you will take it to another level.

and I need at least 50mgs now to get off to what 30 used to do. But Iv smoked ALOT of dmt and realy it may just be some sort of pseudo tolerance but for soem reason... I jsut need more now.

and finaly, dont try to sell it, give it away if you want to share the experience with others.

l_0592b2ec1fb8923dfcbd877a6f7e8b6d.jpg

I agree. DMT should never be sold. It should be given as a present and the method of extraction should be taught every chance possible.

Welcome back lovely Youkai :)

peace and love,
SS

Thank you for the replies!

It's clearer to me now about approaching DMT, I'm not afraid of anxiety or a totally immersive experience - the reason I asked is more curiosity about getting the most out of it. There seemed to be a possibility something like GHB could make it a bit easier to let go while not impeding the journey which appears to be mostly a question of memory.
I will leave the G alone and would not consider opioids because the last thing I want is to numb down something that sounds to me as one of the most glorious things to encounter.
LSD+N2O is a combination I may not go back to very readily, as it precipitates panic reactions ever since I started having detrimental health effects from it. It's a mental thing though since MDMA negates these reactions, but I'm unable to break free from extreme muscle spasms including my chest muscles making it feel like I'm putting way way too much pressure on my lungs leaving them fucked up beyond belief.
Before I try LSD+DMT I want to be particularly familiar with DMT alone obviously thats the first thing to do. 2C-B may be tried a bit sooner since it doesn't kick my ass like acid can when I take nitrous with it. Of course this is just talking bullshit since I haven't started smoking DMT yet, which I may do tonight...
Whatever happens I wouldn't dream of selling it seeing as I'm way to happy to have found it. However when I introduce friends to it that are ready, I may charge them what I paid for it, money doesn't grow on trees - even mimosa hostilis - so I don't see the point losing any over it... although making 1 cent extra seems like blasphemy! OK OK first experimental hits are on me, I can afford that.
My plan after I use this stash up is to extract it myself by the way.

^ Probably, definitely actually, but I don't recollect anything particularly amazing. In fact now I am casting my mind back and I think it 'interefered' with the efficacy of the DMT.

DMT + Mushrooms is a much better bet!

Junglistvibe said:
Has anyone tried MDMA+ smoked DMT?
a medium low dose of bk-MDMA (methylone) + DMT was a great experience. The DMT somehow took a tad bit longer to kick in but it kicked in very intense. The peak completely overwhelmed the methylone to the point where it felt like just DMT, but as the peak faded, the methylone 'reappeared' to cast a very nice afterglow on the DMT peak.

There's an awesome report in TR forum from a person combining methylone + DMT (pippUK I think...?).

Now, LSD + DMT on the other hand! That is highly recommended! That will knock your socks off!

love,
SS

^^ DMT+N2O is also a good combo, very dissociative though. In my next experiemnt with that whenever itmaaaybe Ithink I'll use less ntrous.

you say it took longer to kick? to me that just sounds like you can load up on more for the time given. instead of say three tokes you could take 4 or 5 before you got to trippin too hard. might be usefull.

Snorting DMT

'Ello Everyone...

I am fairly experienced when it comes to entheogens. I have taken many 'psychonaut' doses of P. Cubensis (5-7 grams). I recently bought a batch of DMT. It has been sitting on my desk for a while as it is a bit frightening (to be honest). Anyways, have any of you had good experiences with DMT, insufflation wise?

Status
Not open for further replies.