She's been saving my semen

Formico

Bluelighter
Okay, I've been dating this Japanese girl from my university course for some time now. It's more convenient for us to return to her house after a night out because she lives almost in the center of the city itself, her parent's are pretty rich back in Japan.

She has an odd practice, after making love she hurriedly removes the condom and says she'll be back. She said she was just throwing them in the bin. The urgency with which she did this lead me to believe that she had some sort of issue with fluids or something. But the other day I was alone in her flat, and I went to the freezer for some icecream. I opened up the tub of icecream, and it chock-ablock with used condoms tied at the end.

She's been storing my little swimmers like trophies.

I asked her about it and she became very ashamed. I said, 'Look, I'm a bit freaked out, but it's okay, just tell me why you're doing it?'

She started crying, I couldn't get a reason out of her.

She said something about the semen being a part of me, and not wanting to lose it. But she was sobbing pretty bad. I decided to stop asking questions.

Anyway, what should I do? I mean, maybe I could accept it, but she has become very reserved around me now, and we haven't had sex since.

walk away slowly, keeping eye contact and don't turn your back on the crazy lady...LOL...seriously, i don't really have any advice than run, that seems like seriously abnormal behaviour that may trigger a more serious controlling psychotic nature in the girl. if i found out my partner had been keeping all my used tampons or something because it was 'part of me and he didn't want to lose me' i'd be very worried about the state of his mental health and possibly for my safety.

I used to go out with a Chinese girl, I met her while working in Shanghai. Although she never collected my semen she seemed to have that type of personality and attitude toward me. Like obsessive subservience.

Maybe it's a cultural thing.

Surely this is best of bl just due to the weirdness of the title?

Anyhow, that stuff just freaks me out. She doesn't seem mentally sane.

Like a lot of men my age who've been in numerous relationships, some with really psycho bitches, I have "trust issues."

I would be thinking...

...with a halfway acceptable story, some boo-hoo-hoo, and a few self inflicted bruises, that jizz could become "evidence" that could put me in jail for many long years.

Very unlikely that sperm frozen in that manner would be viable, BTW. It is possible to freeze and bank sperm, but it's combined with special diluents, and flash frozen in liquid nitrogen.

Last edited:
^^^ That much jizz though??? I mean, like I posted just before, it was 50 condoms or so.

I don't discount you're suggested possibility...but there's something else going one here. She was really ashamed. She is really distraught that I've discovered it. I don't want to hurt her feelings.

^ Tbh, you have every right to ask whats wrong, she must be feeling really stupid right now though.

Yeah, take her on to Jerry Springer, that would be funny.

fasteddie said:
...with a halfway acceptable story, some boo-hoo-hoo, and a few self inflicted bruises, that jizz could become "evidence" that could put me in jail for many long years.

This is a fucked up story and that idea did cross my mind while reading it. You cant rule anything out because she isnt explaining herself.

It might also involve some strange ritual, but with that story anything is possible. One piece of solid advice though, if shes had any other boyfriends, make a big effort to avoid eating anything with mayo type sauce on it.

rofl spot and pingu.

anyway if ur trying to get reason out of her just get her more comfortable by saying that you save her pussy juice sometimes too when you can.

after she feels a bit safer and explains, you can tell her the truth (that you dont) and that shes a CRAZY BITCH. (or alternatively that its all good and u still like her)

blow up her freezer, plant a gun in the apartment, call the police.

seriously run. you see her coming you CROSS THE ROAD.

fake your own death? :D