She's been saving my semen

Because I wanted to have something to remember our first time we had sex.
I didn't stop to think that it was going to smell really bad after a couple weeks and leak all over everything. eek.

Maybe she just really infatuated with the guy.
If I really like someone, espicially during the dating part of the relationship where you don't get to see them all that often, anything they leave at my house and dont want back would be saved for memories sake, lighters, cheeseburger wrappers, anything, and then if it doesnt work out, its fun to burn everything of theirs that u'd kept in the box, theraputic even. maybe she's the same but to a more OCD level, like you don't know she wants those condoms to do something bad, maybe she just thinks he's really awesome and she's totally embarrassed now.

Havn't you ever kept ticket stubs from a date, or a wrapper from a candy bar someone gave you on valentines?
Ever written someone's name over and over in your notebook and drawn little hearts around it??

Last edited:
Anyway, what's a realationship without trust? it's nothing, if you seriously consider she'd collect the semen to use against you, you should break up because there's no trust there, and maybe there's reason why there's no trust who knows, but all the more reason to break up.
how could you stay in a relationship with someone you didn't trust? what misery!

Havn't you ever kept ticket stubs from a date, or a wrapper from a candy bar someone gave you on valentines?
Ever written someone's name over and over in your notebook and drawn little hearts around it??

Of Course, but you can't compare a movie ticket stub to a used condom.

I might as well start saving her used tampons too.

I dont think the tampon thing is a good comparrison...
a used condom is something we did 2gether and i wanted to keep to remember something special between us. but what's special between you and yourgirlfriend that involves her tampons?? i don't think I want to know.
us having sex for the first time was a big thing to me. Is your girlfriend having her period a big thing to you? Write about it in your diary did you?

her juices are on that condom too ya know, what makes it "his"?
It's something shared.
And most dudes wouldnt share a tampon with a girl, because a. boys dont need tampons, and b. they are not something that is shared... "oh hey sarah, i only half filed this tampon so u can use it for the next 4 hours if you want" wtf

Last edited:
Its fucking gross and weird----end of story,

why the hell do you think this thread is in "Best of Bluelight"??

and if you don't think theres anything wrong with it, then you need serious psychological help.

And if I can't draw the comparison from a tampon to a condom, you sure as shit can't make the comparison from a note with hearts drawn around it to a fucking dripping condom.

The reason I used tampon to condom example is because they are both bodily fluids you are not supposed to save under your bed, or in a box........ psycho.

Last edited:
Wow anger problems much? Pschotherapy could help you ya know.

I didn't say it wasn't unusual for her to be doing this, obviously it is.
I think there's a difference between wanting to keep the condom from when you lost your virginity as a keepsake and then realising it was not the best thing to try to keep, as oppose to keeping every single condom in the freezer and rushing them in with a sense of ergency and not ever realising they arent the best things to keep. If I had've known those things dont keep in a box, I would've just saved the condom wrapper, but I didnt know I was a virgin, I didn't think about it. I was just trying to make the point that although she might be a bit OCD it doesn't necessarily mean there is malice behind her actions or that she is psycho, that maybe it was the complete opposite, that she just wanted to keep something special, like she told him she was doing when he asked her why she was doing this, shock horror maybe she was telling the truth.

Putting things away as keepsakes doesn't hurt anyone so why are you trying to make out like it's some big psycho thing? If he doesnt like her keeping them, he can tell her to stop doing it. Calling people names and trying to make them out to be psychopaths when they are simply sentimental DOES hurt people, hurting people who don't deserve to be hurt is wrong. Maybe I tried to keep a condom in a memory box one time, but at least I have morals.

Last edited:
Putting things away as keepsakes doesn't hurt anyone so why are you trying to make out like it's some big psycho thing?

Just because you put it in a box doesn't make it normal.
Serial killers put pieces of their victims in boxes or in a fridge because that stuff meant something to them too.

Maybe you're not a psycho, but putting a used condom under your bed in into the fridge is psychotic behavior,

And the japanese chick is crazy as a loon

Sorry to wreck the theory, but I have lived in Japan for 5 years, and I've never met a single person, male or female, who is into saving semen.

That's not cultural - it's just sick shit.

Leave her before you stumble upon her collection of your boogers and earwax, preserved carefully and dated, with a grade from A to F written under each sample and copious comments about your diet and emotions for several days prior to extraction.

She probably clips your anal hairs as you sleep and mails them to herself to save them for the future.

If u used a condom w/ a spermicide in it the swimmers will be dead therefore she can't use it to get pregnant.

Putting things away as keepsakes doesn't hurt anyone so why are you trying to make out like it's some big psycho thing?

You're right there. My girlfriend's not a pyscho at all and she likes to clip my toenails. As a reward I allow her to keep them. She has a little wooden jewellery box she stores them in. The smaller ones are just keepsakes of the great times we've had together, however the big ones make fantastic toothpicks.

Some people do this with their shit, they don't like to see it go , they feel like they are losing a piece of themselves. Uck.