She's been saving my semen

Niandra LaDes said:
[don't attack other posters]

this was, bar none, the funniest god damned post on bluelight-- no, on any BBS that Ive ever read. I loved the wit, the dry humor, the dark humor, the sheer nastiness of this post, and even the lame puns! then along you came with your postmodern ethics and blowhard philosophy and had to sully this whole thing up by being serious as an aneurysm.
whether you accept it or not, here on bluelight, all of us only sees the world through the filter of their own culture. yes, its a shame, but thats the way it is. Just let everyone shoot the shit and be racist, sexist, polygamist-- whatever. dont be such a kill joy and stop being professor bringdown.

also, best post ever. evar ever.

OK, I guess I am a little confused here. The question posed was of a thoughtful, rather serious nature. The thread became, as you say, lighthearted, which is fine, I guess, but as I said before, this is a genuine question posed by a caring individual so it seems rather appropriate to respond with equal measure.

I have no problem with the humor, I do find it to be in bad taste but thats neither here nor there. I am just trying to provide a different angle from which this could be viewed. The many responses with the words "crazy", "weird", "bitch", and "fetish" beg for a more sober, serious approach. I certainly do not claim to be right about anything I say here nor do I want to appear self-righteous but, yes, I do want to provide a more restrained, sober analysis.

My thoughts on this are just as valid as yours or anyone else so I don't understand why you are telling me what to do, what to say and what not to say. It further complicates matters by you saying:

"here on bluelight, all of us only sees the world through the filter of their own culture. yes, its a shame, but thats the way it is."

First, "everyone" on BL does not see the world through the filter of their own culture. Do you know everyone on BL? This is one thing I can say with a fair amount of confidence. It also sounds pretty self-righteous on your part but I guess you know the ropes better than I.

As anywhere else, people are, of course, still filtered (this term is problematic but I'll use it anyway) but attempt to bypass or breakdown this filter and at least try to think about how this filter alters and/or influences their view and understanding of the world. This is pretty important, I would say, for those who are interested in trying to sort out how their culture influences how they perceive other(s) way of thinking. This is how intolerance of others sexual preference, religious views and ethnic background can be challenged.

I understand what you mean by postmodern ethics, but you might consider rephrasing that, throwing in the term "ethics" just complicates things. There is no philosophy here, only cultural study, and I do take issue with being called a blowhard.

I have not attacked anyone here, unless you are referring to me calling people stupid and racist! I am personally offended by this statement even if it is a joke.

Originally Posted by atlas
"fellas, ladies... she's japanese"

"she's probably saving it until she gets a gallon of his goo,then she'll warm it all back up, and bukkake herself in front of him."

I will continue to challenge stupid, racist statements like this by saying so and providing serious analysis where it is due. I could, of course, care less if it "sullies" your good time. So just let the rest of us blowhard philosophers float our postmodern etchics as you can certainly shoot the shit and be racist, sexist and "polygamist". The ladder of which you might want to seek a definition for as your usage is incorrect-it refers to one who takes more than one wife!

In other forums on BL like ADD and psy drugs, when someone poses a serious question they are met with a load of genuine responses. This seems to be in an effort to reduce harm from ingesting certain chemicals and to keep the threads on-topic. If they deviate even an inch, the thread is moved, a mod steps in or it is closed. I understand that this forum is different but, again, the original question was genuine and serious. The thread became lighthearted because people are incapable of taking this seriously, so I wanted to contribute in an effort to actually try to help the original poster.

^^ True, but in many a thread there is some room for some welcome comic relief, still I can see why it may seem to be over the top here, especially with the race card an all.. On the other hand, the idea of putting used condoms in the freezer...

mulberryman said:
^^ True, but in many a thread there is some room for some welcome comic relief, still I can see why it may seem to be over the top here, especially with the race card an all.. On the other hand, the idea of putting used condoms in the freezer...

No, comic relief, is just that, relief, from some other primary source of drama, suspense or seriousness..etc.

This is all comedy, so your point is invalid.

ronald, when a person's post is edited the moderator's message to them is often placed in [brackets]. Nobody accused you of attacking anyone.

Now on topic. Even you admit that this person saving condoms is extreme. There have been serious responses in this thread, and yes, plenty of joking around. The OP didn't mind, and actually got some advice along with it, whether you agree with it or not.

I appreciate your attempt to discuss this from a different point of view and am glad that you're sharing your view, but to insinuate that this forum is not moderated couldn't be further from the truth. If you find a post particularly offensive please use the report button.

Formico said:
they'd have to believe me or believe that she has a sub-zero cervix.

This is actually possible. I could introduce you to my ex if you don't believe me.

QuestionEverything:

OK, I did not understand that the brackets meant that it had been edited. Man, I would hate to read what else he/she has to say about me...

I do not mean to say or imply that this forum is not moderated or that the moderators are not doing their job. I think that, earlier, I did say something like this and I regret it. I do apologize.

You are right in saying that there have been serious replies, but not many, I became frustrated and also apologize for my tone. I do not mean to say that there is not value in humor either but it seemed to be spinning out of control.

I don't know what OP stands for, is it original poster?

Yes, it is short for "original poster".
Also, i know what a polygamist is. sometimes, people will throw a "random" word into a sentence, where it does not belong, or out of context. this is simply for comical effect. i have a feeling youve got a real hard time grasping the slippery concept of what is referred to as humor. or humour if youre a limey :) please do not be offended by my asking, but you know if you have asperger's or a mild, or high functioning case of autism? again, i mean no offense by this but this would help clear up a lot in my mind. i've got nothing against you, buddy, but i think its just your tone that really irks me. since you appologized though, i wont have to ha}{0r you into the stone age! again, with the humor.

lighten up. lifes short. a forum on the internet is not to be taken seriously. sure, play nice and follow the rules, but this is not the most serious thing in the world, nor is this even a serious post, as anyone else can see. yes the original OP indeed had a SERIOUS god damn dilemma on his hands, but he worked out his situation just fine. Theres plenty of room left for people like me to say "fool that bitch is crazy b! jizz on her phat titties yo!". i never said that, but its what i, and the majority of posters on this thread think.
peace be with you

Oh yeah, ronnie, and what i said that was edited was "ive never 'jumped on' anyone in a forum before and will never do it again but this guy really killed all the fun for me".

The worst thing Ive said about you is that I think youre a blowhard. thats pretty mild for my vernacular. i couldve called you a polygamist fuck if i really felt like it.

To those of you who are getting off topic and speculating in ways that are not helpful, stop it. Now.

This thread definitely needs to be archived. If my colleagues agree with me, I suggest we give about 72 hours to let everyone get their thoughts in, and then send it off to the SLR Archive - the land of posterity.

When you find out the real reason behind this behavior you are required by BL code of conduct to report back. Make it soon.

Okay, just as soon as I figure out the meaning of existence. Should be any day now.

the 1st thing that went thru my mind was this women is thinking ahead in case u screw her over ,visions came to me of a new younger sexier better girl u met while with current semen keeper 1 found out and killed new girl and left allot of dna evidence at the scene (smart girl) but realistically
its definitely a Fetish there is allot worse fetishes out there ok having sex with men is a worse fetish but. i dont want to go there. ;) its not something u would break it off for and she will tell u eventually why she has this fetish but that will come with time and trust . and birthday pressy time u no what to buy mini freezer that no food or drink can get anywhere near those trillions of tad poles hey good point is the longer u there and become a couple the pill sounds like a good option ok fuck another thought now her runnin 2 kitchen grabbing coffee mug and waiting4the milk2 come out of the bottle .
but saying again it just a Fetish

Formico said:
She put it in the freezer.

She's happy.

I HAVE AN IDEA!

Since she loves your semen so much.. Offer her a deal..

"I will give you 10.. YES 10! Condoms full of semen if you tell me what you're doing with them.. you have until tomorrow to answer me.."

Say it just like that, it'll be dandy. :)

Or how bout this -
"I'll permanently cut off your supply of semen if you don't start telling me who's behind this and who you really are"

angel1274 said:
the 1st thing that went thru my mind was this women is thinking ahead in case u screw her over ,visions came to me of a new younger sexier better girl u met while with current semen keeper 1 found out and killed new girl and left allot of dna evidence at the scene (smart girl) but realistically
its definitely a Fetish there is allot worse fetishes out there ok having sex with men is a worse fetish but. i dont want to go there. ;) its not something u would break it off for and she will tell u eventually why she has this fetish but that will come with time and trust . and birthday pressy time u no what to buy mini freezer that no food or drink can get anywhere near those trillions of tad poles hey good point is the longer u there and become a couple the pill sounds like a good option ok fuck another thought now her runnin 2 kitchen grabbing coffee mug and waiting4the milk2 come out of the bottle .
but saying again it just a Fetish

"having sex with men" whoever you are, is not a fetish, people!

a fetish is an erotic attraction and fixation on an inanimate object.

ronald_stark said:
I don't think that the saving of semen-filled condoms is commonplace in any society. I do believe that the perception of this action as being crazy, weird and characteristic of an obsessive person is mostly informed by Western culture.

I'm sure that this would raise some eyebrows among most Japanese due to the extreme nature of her actions. But the point I am trying to make, is that semen, particularly from one's lover, is not considered to be icky or gross, and the waste of that fluid could be considered to be bad luck, disrespectful to one's lover, and even a shameful waste of BOTH of their life energy.

The idea that the semen belongs to him, is also informed by a highly-individualistic, Western perspective. After he has been inside her and has successfully ejaculated, that semen or product of their lovemaking serves as a symbol of both of their love, spiritual union and commitment to one another. Probably, their are many other aspects to this symbolic nature as generally understood by Easterners that we do not understand and how it is encoded into her specific symbolic structure is even more difficult to penetrate unless we could hear her side of this. Which I would like to point out has never been discussed.

That's not right. I am an easterner and that's just wrong. It doesn't necessarily make any more sense or become any less weird to easterners. It's commendable that you want to not judge eastern cultures from a western Anglo-celtic perspective, but in this case it's definitely not ncessary. This is not common practice in Chinese, Indian, Japanese or any of the other major eastern cultures. The idea that it may be or that we should allow the discursive space for the possibility of this, reflects what contemporary philosophers might call an 'Orientalist view' of eastern cultures. Seeing the East a mystic land filled with mysterious practices has become such a cliche, that the myth is today sustained and reinforced only by Western attitudes to the east.

yeah its not like they worship everything you know =/

anyway this sounds like some crazy hentai movie plotline ^^