• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

5 mg of Adderall -- what does it do for u?

PiLLCraZzeD

Bluelighter
Does 5 mg of Adderall do anything for u? 5 mg doesn't do anything for me, and with 10 mg I still don't feel a thing? I tried it to study, and it did help my concentration but only for a few short hours. Is there something wrong with me? My body type is small.

I'm small also. The 1st time I took adderall I took 10mgs. That didn't do a thing so I took 20mg's more. Start out with 20, and take more if you need it. In my opinion tolerance to adderall increases fast, so if you are using it to study I don't suggest doing it everyday. Adderall is not time released so unless you want to get totally cracked out on it and be up for days, moderately sized doses will only last a few hours.

I take it you are looking for a recreational dose?
When I *first* took it 30mg was great, but that was long gone, for a good spin pop 60mg at once

I take it you are looking for a recreational dose?
When I *first* took it 30mg was great, but that was long gone, for a good spin pop 60mg at once

I'm just taking it for studying and concentration. Not looking for a recreational dose.

The first few times I took adderal, Im started with 3-4 5mg at a time and would be pretty blissed (sometimes mixing with X)and stay awake for a while. I did this mainly to stay out partying and to be more social. One day I tried just taking 1, and I was amazed at its affects. I got up, organized my room, my cds, all of my computer files and focused really intently on some design work I was doing. I'm by nature very "scattered" in my thinking and tend to loss focus easily. Prolly have ADD , just never have been diagnosed. These were a godsend. I can get things done in an efficient manner,. That was normally alien to me. I'm thinking about obtaing them the legal way, like with a doctor and everything
smile.gif
I can see them having a positive affect in my life. (just gotta hide em from my friends
smile.gif

This situation happened to me the other night when we procured a bottle of 25 5mg adderall. being the nife guy i am, i gave each of my 2 friends 12pills each (60mg) and kept the remaining 5mg for myself. They each ate their 60mg and were speeding their fucking nuts off, smoking ciggerettes, talking, and just having a jolly old time. The funny thing is, I only ate the 5mg and i seemed *MORE* fucked up then them. I usually take 60mg of adderall for fun, and I don't even know why I felt 5mg at all, let alone get floored by it. Placebo is a strong thing my friend. Anyway, the next day while under the influence of a few Vicodin ES, I found another adderall in my pocket. I ate it assuming it would produce a pleasurable speedball. And I actually got something. So basically this is just a long ass story telling you 5mg of adderall is worthless to most people, but to me, even after eating 60mg NUMEROUS times, I still got something. And I figure if I can pull the recreation out of 5mg, you can probaly get the motivation aspect, so you can study harder. If not, I'm sorry for you man.