Bluelight

Thread: Sage Goddess Emerald Essence *Salvia*

1. Collapse Details
    Sage Goddess Emerald Essence *Salvia* 
    Question
    im sure that a million and one questions about salvia have been asked but because the search engine is no longer in service i must ask for advice. i just ordered this new extract for sublingual use and would like any input. i have read up on salvia at erowid, the info. center and numerous trip reports but i would like to hear from the bluelight crew. i must admit that im a little nervous after having read about peoples existence being ripped apart but i cant help but be intrigued. i will be using this within the proper setting such as my room, lying in bed, no noise or light & a sitter. my purpose is to explore new possibilities within my own mind...i would love to hear any positive or negative experiences, what method was used and any advice you have to offer thanks
    jill

2. Collapse Details

When did you order the essence? Did u get it yet? I ordered it on the 24th and still has not recieved it. Tell me how it is when u try it.. I won't be trying it till next week.

3. Collapse Details

PiLLCraZzeD...i ordered mine yesterday and had it sent priority mail. ill let you know when i get it and how it goes
    jill

4. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    ok kiddies, gather round', grandpa's gonna tell you all a little secret!
    with salvia, you want to make sure you do a little meditation before you venture into lady salvia's world, just get your mind clean, you dont want anything in there messing around with your trip, cuz trust me it will! I have found that a little GHB, a little weed, or a beer with a couple benzos helps to clear the head, may not work for all.
    Next, chose a comfortable setting, with a compfy place to sit or lay down. make sure you only have 2 or 3 close friends with you, who will not interupt you. I have been experimenting with the auditory part of the trip, i have found that what i hear during that split second of when i leave the "real world" and enter into lady salvia's busom, is what the whole trip is based on. So if i hear a line in a song about swimming in the ocean, my whole trip revolves around swimming in an ocean. So i wuold suggest you have some very relaxing and comforting music on hand playing softly in the background.
    i think i covered most of the procedure, i hope this helps you out! have fun, and respect the "Lady"
    ------------------
    "Do not run away; let go. Do not seek, for it will come when least expected"
    -Bruce Lee

5. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    PLEASE be careful Jill, for your sake, and everyone's. If no one is silly and this plant should stay legal.

6. Collapse Details

Smile
    q-tip..thanks for the advice Plague Bearer...no worries, im doing my homework, ive been to erowid, maps, salvia info center, alchemind, lycaeum, resproject, heffter org and a few other sites. ive been reading up on the plants history, chemistry, methods of ingestion, trip reports, studies, etc...i want to make the experience one of personal discovery NOT just some other way to get fucked up. my only worry is that i dont know anyone personally who has experienced salvia and im not sure how to mentally prepare. i want to experience salvia as a meditative drug although my experience with meditation is lacking. i plan on starting off very slowly and gradually working my way up. the extract i purchased claimed that its easier to dose more accurately and is a gentler experience. i want to enter the world of salvia slowly and with caution and let the experience of slavias world slowly unfold instead of the jolting experiences ive read about so often. id really appreciate any advice or experiences
    jill

7. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    hehe, learn from king dumbass! the first three times i tried the extract i did it out of a bowl, and it obviously didnt work. So i was thouroughly convinced the stuff was a joke, so i tried it one night by myself out of my new bong, two rips and bamn, out in salvia land. Wake up 15 minutes later lying on the floor (i started on the couch) not knowing what the fuck just happened to me and where the hell the last 15 minutes went. It was a good trip, but i woke up scared about what happened and how powerful it was.
    Well now that i knew this plant was the real deal i leant to respect it, i made sure i always had a friend with me who was sober. This is key. I also made sure i was in good spirits, i refused to smoke it one night after i had a fight with my mother, i knew there would be interferences. I found its best to just sit in darkness with some calming music on and close my eyes and just clear my head, im not great at meditating, but i find this to work just fine.
    best of luck!
    ------------------
    "Do not run away; let go. Do not seek, for it will come when least expected"
    -Bruce Lee