Bluelight

Thread: Test Potency possible or not at all ?

1. Collapse Details
    Test Potency possible or not at all ? 
    Well the only test I know that can test Potency (not only presence), is the EZ-White which test for cocaine only.

My question is:
    When, using the common Marquis and other DanceSafe kit (Mandelin etc..), to determine purity, Is it possible to test for potency, regarding to the color given ?

I.E Suppose we got a pill that contain 5mg Meth and another one which contain 80mg. Will the color has, at least, some different Tint/Hue from each other or NADA! ?

2. Collapse Details

Some people say that you can tell potency by the way that the reagents turn colors quickly (pop or fizzle when MDxx is present) but it's not a 'true' way to tell.

Hypothetically, if you had a pill with 5mg of meth/amp it might...and I do say might...have a very light tinge of orange with the blue/black MDxx reaction when testing with Marquis. A pill with 80mg would show mostly orange, with very little blue/black for MDxx. Of course, this is just based off personal experience, and testing kits are not really designed to tell you potency.

3. Collapse Details

Great, Thanks... I miss Easy-E on the board... he was actually talking about developping new test for potency, like white, for Heroin and maybe Methamphetamine.
    Any Bluelighter would like to pm him ? (since Im green only and can't pm)

4. Collapse Details

Does this mean that if you drop some marquis on a tiny fragment of supposedly pure mdma and it turns black VERY fast and slightly fizzles, that suggest good purity?

Thanks!

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by naatural
    Does this mean that if you drop some marquis on a tiny fragment of supposedly pure mdma and it turns black VERY fast and slightly fizzles, that suggest good purity?

Thanks!
    Hypothetically, yes, but it's not a sure way to tell. There's no real test for purity.

I will say that in my past experiences with molly is that it will change color extremely quickly and does have a tendency to fizzle (using Marquis). YMMV.

6. Collapse Details

Please bring Easy E in there to make new potency test !!