• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Salvia -Sage Goddess Emerald Essence

PiLLCraZzeD

Bluelighter
Hey --- Does anyone have experience with this Saliva Extract liquid? It was created Daniel Siebert.
Is it better than the 5X extract??
http://nosources/sourcesno.html
I'm thinking on ordering the 1 oz. Does anyone know how many doses it lasts?
[This message has been edited by applesbliss (edited 24 March 2001).]

It lasts longer when you take it orally than when you smoke it. I like the effects better too when taken orally.
But . . . it hurts like hell to take it. You have to hold several dropperfulls of a very alcoholic solution under your tounge for 15 minutes. And then your mouth will be sore for the next day.

Don't worry, it will come with very detailed instructions. You can alleviate the burn problem by diluting it with water, I think this is made with grain alcohol and it can make your mouth burn if taken straight.
I have this but yet to try it. You can gauge how strong you want it to be, moderate would be 3-4 drops diluted or 2-3 drops undiluted.
The smallest amount you can order ends up being 18 drops.
It's supposed to come on more gently, peak a little longer. Like I said, I guess you figure out where you want it to be by starting low and taking small steps. I am going to try mild, 1-2 drops and go from there.
You should go back to that site you speak of (remember, don't post sites on this board), this is all thoroughly documented there.
[This message has been edited by cascadia (edited 24 March 2001).]
[This message has been edited by cascadia (edited 24 March 2001).]

Oh.. Thanks a lot for help you guys! I'm sorry about the link -- I didn't know I wasn't supposed to post it. Sorry!

Man, im sorry, but i think its straight up BULLSHIT you can't post a link to a salvia page.
It's not somthing you can abuse. You do it, 10 mins later your back, hell not even that long are you 'gone'.
Spread knowledge, and if knowledge is a web page to the BEST salvia information page on the web, then so be it.

Hey Clip--
I totally agree with u. I mean .. this IS a legal substance. You are right.. and on top of that.. it doesn't even last long!!!

Clip definately has a number of very valid points, however I think the admins are well aware of them. The fact is that CONSISTENCY in BL reg's is really important. Mod's have a tough enough job as it is, so making exceptions that serve no real purpose (boohoo, you must take an extra 20 seconds to e-mail someone helpful or just search google). Issues would be bound to pop up like sites that offer salvia but also other substances etc. Mods, keep up the good work!

D_C> great point, I wasnt really bitching, just saying that salvia links, IMo should be permitted. But yes, just like in school, when the teacher makes an exception, everyone wants the same treatment.
Also, IMO, I think the ODML was the WORST idea so far. I caught up with a web site that you had to pay to get membership to. When you did, you had access to tons of lists overseas, and american pharms. The place also had a forum where the guy that ran the site would answer quesions. Well 2 of the three sites that were 'shuting down' or that stopped carring some substances (ie. valium 10mg) where on the otherdrugs list. Just kinda pisses me off that some BL'ers, or BLer's friends, could ruin a good thing for people that acually used the service to get their meds cheap.
Now PLEASE, dont get me wrong, I am not saying that ONLY bluelighters where the reason some pages changed their ways, but I KNOW that it had something to do with it.

Since when are herbal suppliers forbidden? I thought it was just research chemical and pharmacuetical suppliers. Oh well, makes no difference to me. I think if you have any bisnuess experimenting with Salvia divinorum, you would have done thourough research and would already know where to get it. I support a complete ban on sources for anything, except condoms. No more BL babies!!!!! The last one had two dicks, but was born with erectile dysfunction because the mother smoked Salvia divinorum while pregnant.
------------------
"I have discovered that common sense is quite uncommon"-My name here

In the past, people have posted salvia sources that also sell shrooms. Unless everything the source sells is legal all over the world it shouldn't be posted. It's a lot easier just to make people do their own work. If you can't find a source for salvia, you are probably too stupid to smoke it anyway.

this is from another board I posted on about research chems, same applies to Salvia.
On some boards, listing sources is against the rules. Apparently not so on this board. I thought it was kind of an "unwritten rule" anyway not post sources on message boards like this.
You currently enjoy the right to purchase these kinds of compounds over the internet. Nice freedom eh? Point and click and you get what you want.
Now add a few people that aren't so smart. I don't know you personally, but you seem as if you have educated yourself somewhat on the effects of these research chemicals. Take someone who hasn't done any research, but they want a buzz. They heard about this cool drug and you can order it right off the internet!! So they order it, and try it, even though it's supposed to be used as foot powder. They don't feel anything, so they take more. They don't really know how much, but it's just a little bit. A couple of hours later they are tripping their balls off. Oops, the OD'd, or maybe they ran into mommy and daddy in the living and daddy noticed that someone is acting mighty strange! Maybe someone ends up in the hospital?
Then someone starts to investigate why this happened. Oh, looks like you can order this stuff off of the web. Cool, here is their website. Ok now it gets interested. Someone gets pissed off that their irresponsible child got drugs off the internet. Good thing they know a lawyer, or a reporter, or maybe they write their Congressman about it. I can just hear it now, "This is just criminal! It was so easy, I just found it on the internet! Can you believe it? I found one of those drug message boards and looked around and found out where I could buy this stuff. I even asked for sources and I got several posts on where to go."
Someone gets the idea that this should be illegal. It becomes illegal. Now you can't get this off the internet, bummer.
If someone isn't smart enough to find the sources on their own, then they have absolutely no business trying these substances to begin with.
It is inevitable that all your latest favorite research chems will become illegal, it's just a matter of time. By keeping this just a little underground for a little longer, you will help delay this from happening.
Who knows, someone gets a bright idea of freedom of information on the internet isn't so great, and then boards like this one you are reading from become illegal. Sounds crazy doesn't it? Impossible? Right.

Bye the way, you take several dropperfulls, not just drops. And they say you can dilute it with some water to take away the burn, well, it still hurts like hell when you have to hold it under your tounge for a few minutes.
But i still love it.