• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Valium and GHB

Blue Lava

Bluelighter
Do you think mixing valium and GHB would run the same risk as alcohol and GHB? I've had alcohol and valium before (just one tablet and a couple of beers) with no severe depression of the CNS system. I know mixing any two depressants is bad. I'm not really planning on doing this, but just wanted to get people's opinion on this.

IMHO this would be an notably dangerous combination. Everything you read everywhere says mixing GHB with other depressants is bad news, and I tend to beleive them. I've seen GHB knock someone out, and I wouldn't have wanted them any farther gone.
Stay away, stay far far away.

Do not mix valium with GHB. A little too much valium will just knock you out and put you to sleep. I'm sure you already know what too much G can do to you. If you combine another depressant with G and accidentally use too much, you are really asking for trouble.

i've done it and been fine, but i wouldn't recommend it. i took 20mg of valium and a few caps of G, but my tolerance to both is very high. i've only done it cause i was coming off G, than took some to help me sleep, and ended up doing more G.
it's kind of pointless to really do. the valium won't add anything to the GHB high, and the G will already relax you.
peace, outkast

I think outkast has the final word on G & V here....
I rather mix GHB with uppers or psychedelics.

yeah, when i take G throughout a night, especially with stimulants, i end up doing a whole lot. when i try and sleep, it just doesn't happen. GHB increases the production of dopamine while inhibiting it's release. when coming off some of the G it's all released at once and you're all of a sudden wired. you wouldn't notice it too much when doing a small amount, but when you do a lot throughout a night it is almost impossible to sleep-at least for me.
peace, outkast