Bluelight

Thread: Valium and GHB

1. Collapse Details
    Valium and GHB 
    Do you think mixing valium and GHB would run the same risk as alcohol and GHB? I've had alcohol and valium before (just one tablet and a couple of beers) with no severe depression of the CNS system. I know mixing any two depressants is bad. I'm not really planning on doing this, but just wanted to get people's opinion on this.

2. Collapse Details

Thumbs down
    IMHO this would be an notably dangerous combination. Everything you read everywhere says mixing GHB with other depressants is bad news, and I tend to beleive them. I've seen GHB knock someone out, and I wouldn't have wanted them any farther gone.
    Stay away, stay far far away.

3. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Do not mix valium with GHB. A little too much valium will just knock you out and put you to sleep. I'm sure you already know what too much G can do to you. If you combine another depressant with G and accidentally use too much, you are really asking for trouble.

4. Collapse Details

Thumbs down
    Yeah...BAD IDEA

5. Collapse Details

i've done it and been fine, but i wouldn't recommend it. i took 20mg of valium and a few caps of G, but my tolerance to both is very high. i've only done it cause i was coming off G, than took some to help me sleep, and ended up doing more G.
    it's kind of pointless to really do. the valium won't add anything to the GHB high, and the G will already relax you.
    peace, outkast

6. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Ninja
    I think outkast has the final word on G & V here....
    I rather mix GHB with uppers or psychedelics.

7. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    outkast, you took Valium to help you fall asleep after coming off G?

8. Collapse Details

yeah, when i take G throughout a night, especially with stimulants, i end up doing a whole lot. when i try and sleep, it just doesn't happen. GHB increases the production of dopamine while inhibiting it's release. when coming off some of the G it's all released at once and you're all of a sudden wired. you wouldn't notice it too much when doing a small amount, but when you do a lot throughout a night it is almost impossible to sleep-at least for me.
    peace, outkast