• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Erimin 5

AnTiLooP

Bluelighter
This pills comes wrapped in red colour foils. Anyhow, does anyone know what these pills contain ? Searching on Erimin brings up not must information on it.

I found a few articles on the various search engines, nothing conclusive like a monograph or even anything like a DEA page from another country. Not much, but what i did see, indicated it was a "nimetazepam-based
hallucinogen", which i have never heard of or come across, but i think they were mistaken about the hallucinogen part. It seems to be a depressant along the lines of benzodiazepines, but im not certain. Does it feel anything like a benzo if you have tried it? If its not a depressant i dont know what it could be, i saw a report of a seizure of a dealer with 150 ecstasy tabs and 100 ermin 5's so its obviously got a street value, but just not very publicized by the pharm industry. Ill check into it more.
------------------
"As your attorney i advise you to rent a very fast car with no top, and you'll need the cocaine."
My AIM: Thetripdoctor (im always on, Trust me)

I found a few outlets that sold this in pure form (fucking suprise lol) and it is in fact a benzodiazepine, much like xanax, ativan, valium, restoril, halcion, midazolam, rohypnol, etc....its probably got the same side effects and such as well.
Peace
------------------
"As your attorney i advise you to rent a very fast car with no top, and you'll need the cocaine."

It's a benzo.. maybe a little weaker then Klonopin..
------------------
"can you do anything without insulting someone? your a bastard cry baby bitch.."
(posted by dust1n)

Tripdoctor- how do you decribe the high from, let see, valium to rohypnol? is r worth getting?

In the benzo world, there is a low end and a high end, its not the same kind of thing but compare it to opiates, theres codeine, which is in fact an opiate, but its not a very strong agonist, this might be compared to valium or some of the other weaker benzos, then theres some intermediates like hydrocodone, some medium strength benzos (im not gonna get into it), and then there high strength opiates like morphine and diacetylmorphine, which are very very good at what they do, and have a higher euphoric potential, the same goes for strong benzos like halcion, rohypnol, and versed, theyre very very strong and probably have more euphoric potential but they arent a whole lot different in terms of their effects, just more efficient. I havent tried rohypnol or halcion but i can vouch that versed is a hell of a lot more fun than xanax or valium, ativan, or any of the others they regularly prescribe. Might be similar i dont know, but its still a benzo. Versed did have a more euphoric feel and i liked it a lot. If i found a reliable source for versed i might just take a liking to it but in my opinion the other benzos arent too much fun.
------------------
[This message has been edited by TheTripDoctor (edited 17 March 2001).]

The effects of Erimin 5s....
Enhanced alertless and vision. Colours seem more vivid but nothing like LSD or psychedelics. Has also a stinch of METH feelin as strength increases and also keeps one awake and puts one in a positive mood for converstation for about 2 - 3 hours. Some not so good effects include being aggressive and also hot tempered. Easily Agitated at times . Added confidence are also noticed in some users.