• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Poppy Seed Tea - Right Method Of Preparation?

seeds are pretty big in nz.. we had a current affairs show do a segment on them and there effects. yer way to show the kids! lol A kg of seeds contains about 60-70 mgs of morphine!
the opium is in the outside of the seeds, so dont need to be soaked for ages, that just pulls out plant matter and shit which will make you feel not so good and heavy. and I reckon ruins the stone.Drinking it on an empty stomach only way to go... comes on quik and strong. mmmm tingles down the legs. Oh yer, pinch of citric acid in the wash will help get that opium in the rinse

Malfunkshun has posted some good advice in this thread. I agree that making pod tea is easier and more effective. You can also just put ground pods in a coffee maker and do 2 "washes" to get out most of the alkaloids. This saves you the time of having to do any filtering but probably isn't quite the most efficient way to make pod tea.

onemorehit said:
seeds are pretty big in nz.. we had a current affairs show do a segment on them and there effects. yer way to show the kids! lol A kg of seeds contains about 60-70 mgs of morphine!
the opium is in the outside of the seeds, so dont need to be soaked for ages, that just pulls out plant matter and shit which will make you feel not so good and heavy. and I reckon ruins the stone.Drinking it on an empty stomach only way to go... comes on quik and strong. mmmm tingles down the legs. Oh yer, pinch of citric acid in the wash will help get that opium in the rinse

http://www.jointogether.org/news/headlines/inthenews/2004/new-zealand-supermarkets-seed.html

A number of supermarkets in New Zealand are monitoring sales of poppy seeds, which some shoppers are using to make poppy tea, the Otago Daily Times reported Aug. 4.

The poppy seeds come from the opium poppy and contain morphine and other narcotics. Steve Anderson, chief executive for Foodstuffs, South Island's largest food wholesaler, said the company is prohibiting unidentifiable bulk purchases of poppy seeds and is monitoring individual sales.

"We do recognize that there are other uses for legitimate products, and we try to keep an eye on things as much as we can," said Anderson.

Gardens New World has also ended bulk sales and is keeping poppy seeds behind the counter. "It is a seasonal thing that happens when the poppies are blooming in the city, and it's probably added to whatever they can get out of the poppies they collect," said owner Ross Parry.

LOL pretty soon supermarkets around the world will sell nothing but soda and TV dinners, anything else could be used for unapproved purposes.

Was there not also a big media hoopla over a homeless poppy seed tea addict that was beaten to death in New Zealand?
What started the wide public recognition of PST on that little island? Any NZ'ers here know?

I cant remember the homeless guy story. As for the new coverage its a strange and twisted thing, there is a nz forum that is pretty underground and on the pulse at times,( in NZ journos trawl for ideas on local and varied internet forums ) and there was a long discussion thread about seeds on there...Is probably the sixth or seventh time the forum has been plagerised.Actually the news story was not that negative, harm reduction was mentioned!.. many junkies here use the tea instead of gear... better option than methadone and cant argue with teh price!

klowns said:
guys there is a HUGE fuckign problem........
ALL OF THE BULK SEEDS i have gotten lately from sources that for YEARS sent me consistent quality................all of the seeds i can find now...NONE OF THEM WORK. they have alll either been washed or the gov pushed them to move to a low morphine seed. cause i used this supplier forever and bought in 25 pound cases. we tried multiple times now at up to 10 pounds and felt ZIP. nothing. and these seeds in the past, even with a HUGE addiction, during wd a half a pound could get you high. this sucks fuck, i dont think there are any more good seeds left........

this is true. there are ZERO good sources for seeds anymore. you are EXTREMELY LUCKY to find any, anywhere, that are potent. and contrary to popular belief, or at least what that guy who posted earlier said about being sure to get good seeds straight out of the pod, that is wrong. seeds only get morphine on them if the pods have been harvested specifically for morphine, and the morphine happens to transfer to the seeds in the process.

its pretty much over for poppy seed tea, fellas. or at least until all of this blows over.

seeds only get morphine on them if the pods have been harvested specifically for morphine, and the morphine happens to transfer to the seeds in the process.

care to elaborate on this one?

that makes absolutely no sense.