Bluelight

Thread: Shroom tolerance

1. Collapse Details
    Shroom tolerance 
    Question
    I leave for Amsterdam on March 19th... I had the fortune of trying shrooms recently, and they've quickly become my favorite... Now, I know they are excellent quality and easy to come by over there, but there must be a tolerance of some sort... Does anyone know how long I would have to wait after one trip to trip effectively again? Thanks to anyone who can help...
    ------------------
    We can't stop here, this is bat country!

2. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Yeah, shrooms will build tolerance rather quickly. However, that tolerance doesn't seem to be permanent. You can shroom once a month without building any tolerance. I assume that you want to do them several times while you're in Amsterdam, though. I'd speculate that you could get a decent trip after an interval of 3-4 days. You will build a tolerance at that rate, but it probably won't be signifigant if your stay is short. I've found, however, that shrooms are such a special and magical experience that they should be done infrequently. It only adds to the magic.
    ------------------
    Death. Inevitable. If death was inevitable, what was left? Style. Only style.

3. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Lightbulb
    Absolutely God damn right!
    There is a lot of Magic about Shrooms (for me it's now Pure Magic!), so one shall learn how to handle it.
    The Spirit of the Shroom does not like to be used in vain, so it's not the question of tolerance - it's question of respect.
    So handle with respect, in propper circumstances, meditate - and you will learn things you don't even expect!
    One Love!