• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Recreational value of Voltaren Rapid 50 ( Diclofenac potassium tablets)?

Recently, A friend of mine has decided to share me all of the medicines (including voltaren) mostly because he no longer wants to take anything. A bag full of half/none-recreational pills and syrups but since i am new to Voltaran, I decided to use a small amount like 200 mg to see if it can produce some mild "relaxing effects". I took two pills (200mg) and waited for hours but no calmness I noticed. I couldn't re-dose because wiki or other valid drug sources explain how Voltaran results a serious stomachache when overdosed.. It seems like Voltaran can only reduce physical pains. Does NOT even relax the muscles. So I would consider Voltaran to b a weak painkiller. I would save this drug for pains in my joints and then will share u my personal experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: CFC
Edit: At very high doses, Im sure u get a buzz but side effect like stomach damage is not a joke.

Edit: At very high doses, Im sure u get a buzz but side effect like stomach damage is not a joke.
Wrong!

diclofenac is a NSAID, it reduces inflammation so therefore can be used as a pain killer.

Even in normal doses it can cause stomach issues so I would definitely NOT take more than recommended dose.

It has NO recreational value at all.

You mean give yourself an ulcer and internal bleeding? There is no recreational value in NSAIDS of any kind.... however they are great for legitimate pain.

also NEVER use them in combination with alcohol.... literally every time I did I got an ulcer, even with therapeutic doses.... don't be dumb like me

the OTC ones in the US (aspirin/ibuprofen) are a little more forgiving in terms of internal damage and alcohol.... but again, I've had several ulcers and I can directly link NSAIDS + ALCOHOL to all of them

the prescription ones are not as forgiving and should not ever be attempted for recreation. Take it for pain, if you need it, with no alcohol. PERIOD.

People you need to calm your inner-self, yo. Am not gonna poke fun at you for saying such things but instead am gonna throw this out there. I would go with paracetamol + ibuprofene, it's far more effective. Also try keto diet.

There is no recreational value in NSAIDS of any kind
Salam, Firstly I appreciate the time u spent on correcting me.
Indeed u r sooo right. Perhaps the "buzz" i mentioned in my previous comment was already existing in mind. My cabinet is full of such pain killers and none of them has any recreational value. Just because I don't have enough opium/opiates in the stash doesn't mean I should use pain killers to enhance the euphoria caused by opiates.

also NEVER use them in combination with alcohol.

Another good advice. I used to think diclo + alcohol is a safe combo.

@TumajNuri

Often when you are in pain or nauseous when the pain/uncomfortable is relieved you get a "rebound" type high. Like the relief of going to the bathroom when holding it for a long time.

:)