• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy MiPT Thread

And there are those who want to experience their psychedelics more "intimately" -- gag-inducingly bitter flavor and all. Can't fault them; I understand the sentiment. :)
Not sure if I necessarily 'want' to do it the intimate way, but being my luck I'll fall under that 25% with the caps and have a wasted night, 100mg is a lot to throw back and not feel anything.

I must say I'm utterly disappointed in MiPT, after my 100mg trial I wouldn't even consider it a + on the scale. There might've been a mild change in my headspace but I'm almost sure that was placebo, no changes in thoughts, no visual/auditorial perception changes, nothing. Maybe I had a bad batch but one would thing pushing this to 100mg there would be some kind of definite telltale sign that the chemical is indeed doing its job, not one for me.

Could be that MiPT is rapidly broken down by monoamine oxidase when ingested orally, perhaps more or less depending on individual biochemistry. Earlier today I was thinking that I wanted to try oral MiPT with an MAOI like moclobemide, or even B. caapi.

Could be that MiPT is rapidly broken down by monoamine oxidase when ingested orally, perhaps more or less depending on individual biochemistry. Earlier today I was thinking that I wanted to try oral MiPT with an MAOI like moclobemide, or even B. caapi.
Yes because I stayed baseline the whole time, maybe S. Rue with it???

Kaleida took 50mg orally and had an amazing trip... maybe it would work differently for some than others though.

After reading kaleidas I decided to push it from 50 to 100 thinking it could possibly blow my doors off, was his the fumarate?

I'm not sure if hers was the fumarate or the freebase. I have the freebase myself. If you have the fumarate, I know that the fumarate salt of AMT is only about 60% as potent as the freebase, fumarate salts are quite heavy.

Sorry *hers*, and yeah I got the fumarate, even then it still would've been equivalent to 60mg. I'm a smaller guy, 5'6, 155 lbs one would think I'd feel even the slightest hints of the drug

Yeah that's weird. Is your source good? That does seem pretty odd. I mean there are reports of 25mg (of freebase) being definitely active and even somewhat strong.

Yeah that's weird. Is your source good? That does seem pretty odd. I mean there are reports of 25mg (of freebase) being definitely active and even somewhat strong.
Its a pretty widely known and trusted Canadian source, I've bought from them before and my product was nice & potent

Empty other than one of the small slim Jim's I'd had an hour earlier, nothing 8 hours prior

Based on comparisons of the label to others of chemicals from the same now defunct vendor, I think my MiPT is the freebase. I'd be surprised if you didn't feel that much from a good batch of MiPT even if yours was only equal in potency to 60 mg of mine, but if you have significantly more psychedelic tolerance than I do, or just generally require higher doses than I do, or anything like that, I don't think it would be entirely out of the question.... Not feeling almost anything at all is a little odd though. Even TiHKAL lists 20 mg orally as a ++ experience.

Assuming 1P-LSD's tolerance build-up works like LSD's, that would definitely make my trips a little weaker than their maximum potential, but I would expect to at least feel something from that much MiPT. On 50 mg my visuals were very bright, solid, complex, and immediately available without having to be milked out or anything, and the euphoria with music was nearly overwhelming. It was definitely a full dose, but, just because it was for me doesn't necessarily mean it will be for everybody.... 5-MeO-MiPT was also a surprisingly visual drug for me, and I've found other reports of MiPT and 5-MeO-MiPT being similarly visual drugs to what I got in similar doses, but also a lot of accounts of people calling them weakly hallucinogenic drugs. On the other hand, lots of people call 4-HO-MiPT extremely visual, but for me it's actually somewhat hard to get super strong visuals out of, other than in a geometric way that is still somewhat reduced in diversity compared to other tryptamines. So, who knows how you or anyone else will react to them....

Yeah everyone's chemistry's different, sucks that this was my first tryptamine experience, I have some 4 aco dmt on the way soon so im quite positive I'll see what these tryptamines are all about then

Hey MGS, I used to be platinum 907. How do you feel about mipt? I've been out of the game for a long long time

Hey MGS, I used to be platinum 907. How do you feel about mipt? I've been out of the game for a long long time
Many say it's a good experience, if you've read over this thread you'd see kaleida had a great experience at 50mg freebase, I feel my attempt was a freak occurrence seeing as to how i had no reaction to 100mg fumarate. I'd like to give it another go but after that situation I'm hesitant to spend the money on this.

^ Hey PsychaStevic, I meant to PM you but it slipped my mind! Sorry about that.

A couple weeks ago, I took 50 mg MiPT fumarate, and while I didn't have anything nearly as profound as Kaleida's trip, I certainly felt it. It had the characteristic -MiPT adrenergic stimulation, so I'm pretty confident in the identity of the substance. Basically, it felt like an extended come-up with no peak. As many others have reported, there was a remarkable absence of visuals: most psychedelics tend to at least brighten colors, if nothing else, but MiPT didn't even remotely alter my vision.

However, there were at least a couple positives: firstly, the music enhancement was pretty great. Like LSD, MiPT strongly pumps up the emotions of music. Secondly, MiPT seems to have a nice uplifting afterglow.

Maybe I would get a deeper trip if I took a larger dose, but at 50 mg, it already had a lot of pushy stimulation which made my heart race, so I'm hesitant to take it much higher. In retrospect, I think MiPT is nice for what it is, but it may disappoint those looking for something more classically psychedelic. Personally, I think of MiPT as more of an empathogen, or a slightly trippy stimulant, best used for euphoria and music enhancement. But, reactions to MiPT seem to vary wildly, so for anyone interested in trying this drug, please proceed with caution, and expect the unexpected!

Did 100mg of this 3 weeks ago and my music started sounding like alien murmurs. Really bizarre and otherworldly!

Last edited: