• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Plugging Suboxone?

Rubbish I snort or iv suboxone, which is bupe and naltroxene, it works because bupe has a higher brain affinity than naltroxene. Naltroxene is just to prevent other opiods from taking affect.

It's actually naloxone thats in suboxone, not naltrexone ;).

^^^
For years we've had people claiming the bullshit that naloxone voids any roa other than SL. Its well established on BL that bupe out-competes naloxone at the doses in suboxone but a loooooot of people out there (junkies, doctors, drug counselors, and so on) still believe that line.

Spelling not my strong point, thxs for the correction, also even though N blocks other opiods it does so less effectively than the bupe, so just bupe by itself would be just as good.

^^^ Correct. Subutex is as much a "deterent" to abuse, due to it being a partial mu agonist with a VERY high affinity for the mu receptor, than is Suboxone. The naloxone does nothing, the only difference being that Subutex taken SL is palatable whereas Suboxone has that nasty orange taste :p
(That's why when I take mine SL, I rinse with Listerine till my taste buds are dead and add a bit of vodka to speed up the process/increase BA).

However, we Americans are true believers in propoganda :\

Getting back onto topic, I found that plugging Suboxone increased the side-effect profile a hell of a lot. Within 20 minutes of plugging it I was vomiting but it was NOT precipitated withdrawal as I'd been clean for 7 days before doing it. I found sublingual to provide the most opioid-like effects though it was far far too stimulating for my tastes. I didn't like it at all - but I'd not recommend intrarectal. Very unpleasant for me.

I've always been tempted to shoot suboxone (after a careful filtration process of course!) but from what I've read the high isn't worth it and there are so many horror stories out there I just can't see it being a good idea. Maybe a bit of a needle fixation, I don't know.

Oh and just in case it interests anyone, suboxone tabs are white here in the UK and are lime flavour instead of orange :)

I find plugging to be the most effective way of taking my subs. This is the only way I take it now. Best way to avoid the nasty taste to. When I first started taking them I sometimes would get sick and puke from the taste, so my friend told me to plug them. Was a good suggestions

Oh and just in case it interests anyone, suboxone tabs are white here in the UK and are lime flavour instead of orange :)

they are and have been lemon lime flavor here in the US also, but they are orange (color).
the strips are supposed to be just lime flavor but they taste exactly the same as the tabs (to me).

I don't have any vaseline or eucerine or any kind of lube like that. Do you guys think i could use olive oil for plugging or something?

I don't have any vaseline or eucerine or any kind of lube like that. Do you guys think i could use olive oil for plugging or something?

I recommend

VV70518%20Extreme%20Full%20Synthetic%20Diesel.jpg

No, but really. Just dissolve it in water and use an enema or oral syringe.

From what I understand, the rectal bioavailabilty of suboxone is only 4% higher than the intranasal bioavailabilty. Doesn't seem to be worth the trouble IMO to plug when you could sniff.

From what I understand, the rectal bioavailabilty of suboxone is only 4% higher than the intranasal bioavailabilty. Doesn't seem to be worth the trouble IMO to plug when you could sniff.

Im not sure exactly about the BA's, but I do know that plugging subs did provide me with the most euphoric experiences I had ever had with bupe. Of course I was only taking tiny doses every day so that I could actually get any euphoria from the drug, as higher doses(above 4mg's) didnt do anything but block other opiates and give me a headache.

I recently tried plugging my suboxone films and a 1mg klonopin. I did the whole 8mg film, because u am on 24mg a day, should I have made the sub dose smaller? I rarely take 24 mg a day as I think it's way to much. EXCEPT for the last week or so because there hasn't been anything else available. Just wondering if I should start tapering so for the next couple if days so I can get more bang for my buck. Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.

Rubbish I snort or iv suboxone, which is bupe and naltroxene, it works because bupe has a higher brain affinity than naltroxene. Naltroxene is just to prevent other opiods from taking affect.

Bupe' does not need naloxone to block other IR opiates...It works as is on it's own

i have been plugging ever since

i have been plugging suboxone ever since i started them.. i was bad on perk 30s untill i found suboxone .. but there is one thing i cant stand the damn taste at all !! .. id rather go threw the withdrawals then put that shit under my toung.. untill i started plugging ... i deff feel that suboxone worx wonders. what i do is i get a whole 8mg suboxone and i crush it up and place it in a little shot glass and suck up 1ml of water and put it in teh shot glass with the suboxone untill the suboxone is fully dissolved.. then i lube it up with petroleum jelly and insert and lay on my side for 15 mins and i deff have full effects of suboxone.. it is a life saver and i feel awsome .. i wouldnt ever do it any other way .i just figured i would let you know. by teh way you can get a oral syringe by going to any walgreens or cvs or rite aid and ask the pharmacist and they will give it to you for free .. good luck my friends and keep plugging but when you get constipated you castor oil it also works very good ;):D<3

It's abbreviated IPV, I imagine you're sending it directly to the liver, but I don't want to say for sure when I have no idea.

Almost. The hepatic portal vein goes directly into the liver, so instead of going straight into your liver, it goes straight into the blood supply of the liver.

2 year old post quote FTW.

I've been plugging 2-4mg of Suboxone each day for probably about 4-5 months now and while I think it works great in terms of bio-availability, there is something that's scaring me quite a bit now. Ever since I started plugging Suboxone I noticed that a bunch of mucus comes out of my butt when I defecate. Sometimes the mucus is a white color, sometimes it's slightly orange, and sometimes it's reddish-orange and that's when it started alarming me the most because I couldn't tell whether that was a tiny bit of blood in the mucus or just Suboxone filler. While there's never any blood anywhere, just a reddish-orange color sometimes in the mucus, I've been getting really paranoid that this might be doing serious harm to my body. I really hope not, I've never filtered the solution because many have told me that you don't need to filter it and the hole at the end of the oral syringe I use is too big to not suck up any of the fillers/binders anyway.

Does anyone else experience this after plugging Suboxone for a while? Is this something that should alarm me or is it just the fillers/binders coming out my ass? Any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated.

I've been plugging 2-4mg of Suboxone each day for probably about 4-5 months now and while I think it works great in terms of bio-availability, there is something that's scaring me quite a bit now. Ever since I started plugging Suboxone I noticed that a bunch of mucus comes out of my butt when I defecate. Sometimes the mucus is a white color, sometimes it's slightly orange, and sometimes it's reddish-orange and that's when it started alarming me the most because I couldn't tell whether that was a tiny bit of blood in the mucus or just Suboxone filler. While there's never any blood anywhere, just a reddish-orange color sometimes in the mucus, I've been getting really paranoid that this might be doing serious harm to my body. I really hope not, I've never filtered the solution because many have told me that you don't need to filter it and the hole at the end of the oral syringe I use is too big to not suck up any of the fillers/binders anyway.

Does anyone else experience this after plugging Suboxone for a while? Is this something that should alarm me or is it just the fillers/binders coming out my ass? Any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated.
As disgusting as this post is, yeah I know what you're talking about, as I tried using suboxone this way quite a few times in the past. I honestly don't think it's something to be concerned about, it's just the nature of plugging. The coloring most likely has to do with the color of the suboxone and the color of your feces mixing with it haha. The difference in color probably has more to do with what you ate at that given day, than with plugging suboxone. I don't know for certain, but rectal buprenorphine to me seems like one of the least damaging roa.

Yeah, I didnt mean to come off as judgmental, I actually admired you're bravery for posting such a graphic description of your dilemma.