The N&S America Contact List

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Nobody asked you.

EDIT: I'm just kidding! I <3 you!

RE: EDIT: no srsly we dont want u

Last edited:
Half of the people who've joined the list have already died in battle. We need to replenish the ranks. THAT MEANS YOU.

The legion will regenerate...there is always many...

Too many wierdos and drug-seekers constantly accosted me when I put myself on one of these in the past. :(

I think the old list I was on was in the lounge, which probably explains the crazies.

You will be assimilated into the Indeed Owl Collective soon enough. Resistence is futile.

fizzacyst said:
Too many wierdos and drug-seekers constantly accosted me when I put myself on one of these in the past. :(

That's what I was afraid of - anyone who wants my info can PM me. Sorry, I'm a paranoid one. %)

We grow and consume, leaving only us in our path...

I already get enough crazy random IM's from ppl I dont know askin me bout coppin and shit i aint talked about in years. So ima leave it up to those who really wanna talk to seek that ish out for themself it aint hard to find if you want my SN.

AIM=surferDlight

I am in Florida but will be visiting NYC in October. Would like to meet up with some of you awesome people...if you not too freaked about it. Any hostels to recommend?
Thanks for any info!

Status
Not open for further replies.