How do you ask a girl to do coke?

I would Never give a 15 rear old coke. She will want more and more....never a good ending.15?

You imply you have some discreetly. Gauge her response. If her eyes light up, or if her mouth starts to curl, take her in, if not, smoothly disengage.

I once asked a girl if she wanted to snort coke off my cock. I would never have asked her if she wasnt drunk. She was drunk & we were at a party & she said yes. I was like, okay, lets go upstairs but every room we tried to get in was locked & people were using the bathroom so she never didnt snort it off of me..........:(

I once asked a girl if she wanted to snort coke off my cock. I would never have asked her if she wasnt drunk. She was drunk & we were at a party & she said yes. I was like, okay, lets go upstairs but every room we tried to get in was locked & people were using the bathroom so she never didnt snort it off of me..........:(

that's a sad story=/

put a line on your dick and say hey baby do you wanna give me some head they say yes more often then you think and when she sees the coke she'll either snort it and blow you brains out or she'll tell ya to fuck off