How do you ask a girl to do coke?

tp8181

Bluelighter
Hey guys....I was wondering...when you go out to clubs and see a girl and hit it off a little or in spring break espically...how do you ask them if they want to do a little bump without freaking them out by letting them know you do coke. I mean. sometimes it is hard to tell if the girl will be turned off by this.
------------------
Thanks for all your help if any
response was given. I really
appreciate it! Thanks to all who
took the time to read this.

if she gets freaked out i doubt she's gunna end up sucking your dick whether or not u mention it.
but since you asked i would first start off talking about lighter drugs and if she's at a club or on spring break i doubt it will effect you poorly if you talk to her about drinking/blazin/X or whatever. then as u get talking just ask her what's she's done/what she wants to do.
where/when u heading to spring break?
if u need a pick up line just tell her "i was only 14 when i first got my dick sucked, now i'm grown up and i really like to bust nuts."
------------------
fear is temporary, regret is forever

Ummm. How 'bout "Girl, me have coke, give me head." It works. She'll probaly charge more then a bump though, plan on at least 2 rails for decent head...

Just rub it onto your pee-pee and tell her to give you nasal head. Fuck her nostrils, I tell ya, like ya do to that cow.

hahahahaha, pure classic! its threads like these that remind me why i love BL so much
Evan

ROFL! I literally choked on a piece of my pizza when I read this one...
You don't "get" a girl to do coke, you simply announce that you have some - that is, if she doesn't already know (girls have a sense for these things) ... then you must FIGHT to keep her from railing yer entire stash...
If you're going to trade for sexual favors, then make DAMN SURE you get yer sex BEFORE you run out of cocaine, because no matter what she says, she will *NOT* be there when the powder is gone...
Currently, a blow job from an attractive teenage girl is worth about 2 large lines of decent quality cocaine, with full-service (thats full on sex with a splash of oral) will run ya about twice that... the trick is to draw it out over a long period of time.. give her a line, and wait until she starts to unzip yer pants before you offer more... they learn quick, it's like genetics or something...
------------------
"When I saw the extent of my empire, I wept, for there were no more nations to conquer"

aaaaw are we girls really THAT obvious??
hahahahaha LOL
but I wouldn't mind getting offered some coke...in fact I usually accept it
though I don't give a guy a blowjob because of it...I already have a boyfriend!
------------------
~Life's like a dick, When it's hard; fuck it~

Hey why waste time with the whole coke thing. Why not just save your money for a nice hooker. One that ya can take home to mom.
But I guess if you realy want the toothless crack whores like the ones PhreeX seems to be so fond of, well thats ok to.
*good luck buddy*

Granted, I'm not a teenaged girl but I am nonetheless attractive and it would take at least 4 good sized lines to get me to go down. No less!!
*brought to you by the totally kidding counsil*

no blowjob, no coke. IT'S THAT SIMPLE! i dont care if u have a BF, u aint bumming anything off me for free. What do i look like? A coke 7/11?
Evan

sunE couldnt have said it any better - it doesn't matter if yer married or anything - if you're a girl, and you want coke, then you get on yer knees and make yer best impression of a doughnut... and if you're a girl, then you know this is the truth...
Sure, you can lie to yourself and say "I wouldn't gobble crank over a little snow" .. but deep down inside, you know that the almighty coca alkaloids rule you ... you're a girl, it's in your DNA ..
And I aint talkin 'bout no crack whores - you can get a hummer from a crack whore for a piece of wax.. you can get some real hotties if ya got some good fish-scale...
------------------
"When I saw the extent of my empire, I wept, for there were no more nations to conquer"

LOL @ Phreex
biggrin.gif

------------------
*~"Yeah, last night I had a pill that was cut with cocaine, heroin, specks of platinum and pure gold, diamonds, ground up 100 dollar bills, raccoon poison, worm entrails, fairy dust, Folgers, chicken feet, duck bills, Jason Priestly's spermitazoa, 8-track Diana Ross albums from 1972-1974, cheeseburger rinds and condom wrappers."~*

girls know its true....talk all the shit you want, but when the sack comes out, and the lines are gettin busted out, if you gotta give a little head to get a line -- sheeeit -- to the knees you go.....ive made chicks run laps around the house, do push-ups, etc for a bump....its just too easy...

I have the opportunity to grab either some Ambiem or Serenus. I usually just take a Rohy or two and off I go, but these two also are available and want to know what they are like.
Anyone used these?
Ta.

I have a problem. I fucked up. I let this girl do my coke with out sucking my dick. How do i change this?!

Sorry, partykid_lsd, looks like you're going to have to make due with your hand..

PhreeX, that shit is funny. We know you're not talking about crack whore chicken heads. It's the 18 or 19 year old spring breakers that flock to certain places just looking for that kind of action. Keep up with that good advice. That's what makes reading this site fun!!

When I saw the topic of this thread I knew phreex was gonna be all over it. I think he should write a book about girls loving coke, and howard stern should write a book on how molested girls grow up to become strippers.
"you can get a hummer from a crack whore for a piece of wax" hahhahahahahahahaha haha