How do you ask a girl to do coke?

Deus i have definelty hit puberty. you would know if you could see me. and i honestly do not love coke, and never will.

^^^^
she must have one of those extra chromosomes or something.

The money is nice but the free ass is the kicker.
ah so true. i usually walk around with my dick in one hand and a nice sized bag of coke in the other. somehow things just work out... i either get laid by some crackhead girl or get jumped.
and yes, there is a rule of thumb.. the far majority of the female species exchanges favors for coke.
by far, one of the funniest BL threads i have ever read, because yes.. it is so true.

well im a pretty unusual girl. so it wouldn't surprise me if i have an extra anticokewhore chromosome.

Aight, I think this one has gone far enough...
What have we learned? Simple, ALL women are coke fiends, they will do anything and everything for it, if you have coke, you have women... girls need coke to function, it's apart of their brain chemistry or something... there is like a gene all females have that cause them to crave coke... without it, they die ....
Now, all that has been said, well, has been said... so I will close this and it can go down as one for the archives...
I will re-open it if I get a lot of email requests asking me to do so - otherwise, well, this is getting kinda old....

I am moving this to the newely created Other Drugs Archive...
You can find it here:
dead link

Last edited by a moderator:
that sucks that yall have to use shit like coke to get a girl. Sure it happens. But it seems kinda lame that you have to ask for anything.
YA TOOLS!

Last edited:
i will sooooooooooooo buy the book if you write and publish it phreex

Wait...all you're saying is that I have to buy coke to get head? I have a few questions....

1.Coke, Diet Coke, or this new C2 Coke?
2.Caffeine or Caffeine-free?
3.12-pack of 12 oz. Cans or a 2 liter bottle?
4.Glass, Plastic or Aluminum?

Thank you, and answers would be appreciated.

This is How I would Ask......... You wanna get high, here bitch just sniff this8o =D :p

break a line out on ur dick and say "I'm Rick James Bitch" works everytime... seriously though i never had to ask a chick if she wanted sum coke. If they aren't down with drugs i don't even bother because they just don't understand

Just like, 'accidently' spill out on the table, and then grin, and go down , as if in a snorting motion, kind of jokingly, and then a) if she grins, rock and roll or b) if she frowns, just be like 'what is that flour doing in my pocket' or something, and laugh it off.

I wouldnt really ask her. Everyone uses the typical, "do you do drugs". That works but maybe you should either wait for her to say something or do it when shes around so she knows you do it. This could very well get you introuble though with her, but its just an Idea.