How do you ask a girl to do coke?

girlz get freaked what eva. i know a girl who freaked when i told her i did e. she said i was gonna die if i didnt go into rehab!! i said rehab wont save my life, just prolong it!!
------------------
i used to be cyberkid but i forgot my password!!

I think every male reading this post should go out tonight or sometime this week to a bar/club, find the first girl you see with at least half good blow-job lips, and cum straight out with the killer line ( your choice along the lines of 'fancy some coke sexy') to prove if this theory works.
Then everyone report back with: success/failure, location, marks outa ten for head, and also how much coke was required.
I'm sure this scientific study will get full financial backing from Phreex-industries.

Just on thing to say to Infinity.Yes if you can afford to BUY coke in BRICKS! It is just THAT effective.PhreeX does need to write the book on women and Coke.Hell I'd buy it just for the entertainment value.
As to the original poster just ask what shes into.if shes shy or something just ask do you do coke?if you get a bad reaction just move on.
M.B.S.

A better question is, "How do you keep the bitch from doing all your damn coke?". Ass, gas, or cash...nobody rides for free, babe.
wink.gif

~amary

amaryllis -
Simple, just say "Shit, looks like I am out of coke, what do you want to do now?" .. chances are she will be out the door before you get past "what do you want to do now?" ..
------------------
PACK.MY.BEAK

his was one of the first threads i ever read on bluelight. and it is true.

ummm i was also kind of wondering how to bring up the 'sex-for-coke' exchange thing. I mean, after a line, do you just say, "blow me or you'll just watch me do the next one" or what? It seems so rude to whip it out (not that, the coke!!!) and then be selfish ... like the antithesis of the communal drug ettiquitte I was taught. What if she doesn't just fall to her knees after a line or two? It's all so confusing to me.

You must remember, that like SunE said on the first page, your not a coke 7-11. If that bitch wants your coke, and believe me she does, she's gotta work for it. Cut out a few lines for yourself, show her how much you enjoy it. Say "I sure haven't had good head in awhile...Why, if I had some good head, I'd probably be willing to give some of this GREAT coke away! Maybe a line like this" Cut one up, and show her. Make sure she doesn't get her paws on it until she gets on her nees. She'll know what to do, you can be suggestive like that.

Hahahaha! What a great thread! All so true! If you can't snag a fine piece of ass in a club with an 8th you are one sad MF'er. Why do you think people start dealing cocaine? The money is nice but the free ass is the kicker. Most of the time you don't even have to ask, it just falls in your lap (literally). I wouldn't even do it myself most times, just bring a few chicks home from a party, lay out a few lines and sit back. They know what to do. Had many a threesome or foursome that way. Man, I miss those days.

The funniest thread ever...
but one thing, we grrls arent that easy, are we?? Maybe for the right drug.
well- don't tell everyone

The little post that could!
OK, pick your girlies right, you want to look out for tight white trousers & some strappy white platforms-Yep those chicks will definatley suck dick for coke.

Well the best market for trading bumps for head has got to be Vegas stripclubs. Once a stripper finds out you have coke they'll pay you to sit on your lap. Some girl told my buddy that over 80% of the girls who work there are coke heads. The one thing I can't figure out is if they make so much money why do they want my coke?? Oh yeah, it's cause thier strippers!
[ 20 December 2001: Message edited by: 1bgmxcn ]
[ 20 December 2001: Message edited by: 1bgmxcn ]

^^^^^^^
no, no, no. it's because they're women. it doesn't matter if they have a half ounce of coke, they still want yours.

i'm a girl.
i've never tried coke... but i've given blowjobs ;)
does this mean on some sort of cosmic scale the men of the world owe me free coke?

hey I got some coke, if we are exchanging services let me know!! See guys it's just that simple!

last week i was at a friends and he cut 2 lines for me and my boyfriend, but neither of us like coke so we didn't do it. he was very offended that we didn't want to do his coke. so anywayz am i not a girl or something? cuz i have little to no interest in coke.

Your just in denial. Or you haven't reached puberty yet. WOMEN LOVE COKE.

Originally posted by *kell*:
The little post that could!
OK, pick your girlies right, you want to look out for tight white trousers & some strappy white platforms-Yep those chicks will definatley suck dick for coke.

You answered my question. lol. . . I was reading through this thread wondering "what the hell kind of girls do these guys hang out with?"

As a female of the species let me offer some advice. (I know some of you think all girls will go for this, but it's just not true, and I want to save you poor horny blokes from giving away all your stash to some heartless bitch like myself.) When you find a girl with whom you think you might be sucessful, go over to her and strike up a conversation. You're looking for someone with a delicate balance of swallowness and stupidity. By using a little discretion, you increase your chances of success and make life a little easier for those women who would rather not talk to guys who need to use bribery to get action.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a girl as well ^^^^^ & I've gotta say that the white trouser girls are a sure bet, infact the white trouser GUYS will probably suck dick for coke too! ;)
Moral of the story: White trousers are wrong.
[ 21 December 2001: Message edited by: *kell* ]