How do you ask a girl to do coke?

Sex For Coke? Who would have thought of such a thing!
------------------
MY HOME
"I'm Bigger
And Bolder
And Rougher
And Tougher
In Other Words Sucker There is no other
I'm The One and Only DOMINATOR
I'm The One and Only
DOMINATOR!"

partykid you should probably start a new thread asking how to get a girl to suck your dick for coke.

how do you ask a girl to do coke? Go into a bedroom, get a hard on, and put a line of it on your dick. Then go look for the girl and she will quite likely eat that line right up. Btw, one of my coke dealer friends did this exact thing. Of course, if she has never done coke, she might seem a little confused.

bump...this thread is too good. if i crush up some ephedrine can i get a girl with a few teeth???

partykid -
EASY! Tell her you have *MORE* coke - say "baby, I got some more, and it's about 10 times better then the shit I gave you earlier..." after she swallows your hot load of man batter, you can simply say "oh, you wanted some of it? Sorry, I thought you just wanted to re-pay me for the line I gave you lastnight" ..
And god damnit! I ain't talking about the skank ass whores.. ANY girl will Neil and Bob for a little of the flake - it's just how life is...
Oh, and if I ever see the word "chicken head" in a thread, I will delete it - ok amigo? dis ain't some homey G board...
------------------
"When I saw the extent of my empire, I wept, for there were no more nations to conquer"

sheeeet, it's becoming more and more apparent why some of you can't get laid without a baggie of blow in your pocket.

and that is why it's called blow my friend
wink.gif

hhhmmm....phreex certainly has no coke on him at the moment (not that i know of, at least), yet, i can testify that he has
no problem getting laid.
smile.gif

"PhreeX
get yer sex BEFORE you run out of cocaine, because no matter what she says, she will *NOT* be there when the powder is gone..."
I about threw up my pizza all over a chick when she told me that. Actually I did. Well, I didn't get any sex... But, I found a hooker.
------------------
Crack is the gateway to freedom

Damn what page of the archives did this come out of? I remember it but it must be on page 50 or something.

Wow, way to dig up a dead thread...
To answer the question - ALL GIRLS will have said reaction to cocaine..
------------------
Where in the nursery rhyme does it say Humpty Dumpty was an egg?

even if i really like this thread.. i'd like to come back to the original topic.. not that i would really want to talk someone in trying a NEW substance (talked a girl into doing E once, she only did it 3 times but i still feel kinda bad about it) - i'd seriously be interested in how you would introduce a girl to coke (if she never tried it before)
here on BL people are more or less experienced and know the facts mostly.. but the people around me dont do that many different drugs really.. (im in germany too, if thats important to some of you) and coke is still considered to be a bad ass drug for rich people.. (kinda like the jump from weed->ecstasy.. also quite big for most people ('natural' - synthetic)
opinions/suggestions?
/infinity

i mean.. people who do drugs dont do all drugs... i know people who pop shitloads of ecstasy pills but they run away when you mention acid or coke..
i think phreex has a weird view on how girls react to coke.. its fun to read but if THAT MANY girls would really blow me for supplying them with coke i would buy bricks!

Coke sure puts me in the mood for sex, but I will not suck somebody that I find unattractive. After all I can buy my own coke.You should probably start talking about drugs and see how she feels on the subject alternatively... rack 'em out .... if she freaks out: find another girl.

hey 123TESER..
toothless girls give better head.
plus you get a whole slew of new verbs you can use! i.e. "hey bitch, come and gum on my cock for a while."
oh yeah, its all about the toothless chicks baby.
------------------
D. A. R. E.
Drugs Are Really Expensive
AIM - CaucasianHomeboy

Simple:
Suggest that she suck your balls, and when she says "Present them", do so, but with a small bump of coke on your sack.
She'll snort it down like nothin
smile.gif

------------------
AIM: TopRocka311
Da KRS Crew reprazent!!
"Fuck tha Bullshit" - 311