• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

If they were to legalize 1 drug, which one should it be?

pot most certainly..
but i'd *love* to be able to buy xtc from my local drug store OTC.. or from candy machines in the front of supermarkets. mmm
------------------
I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone.. but they've always worked for me.

Shit, we were talking about this yesterday. Has to be weed, imagine being able to buy a pack of joints, fucking any strain you want, id shit all over myself.

crystal meth.
damn pigs...
dumb government...
stupid laws...
Oh yah how are things in your part of town?
------------------
-Christian
Dance, while the record spins.

crystal meth.
damn pigs...
dumb government...
stupid laws...
Oh yah how are things in your part of town?
------------------
-Christian
Dance, while the record spins.

i would have to say lsd. Its the least toxic of all recreational drugs aside from marijuana.
------------------
We had two bags of grass, 75 pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half-full of cocaine and a whole galaxy of multicolored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers. Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls

i would have to say lsd. Its the least toxic of all recreational drugs aside from marijuana.
------------------
We had two bags of grass, 75 pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half-full of cocaine and a whole galaxy of multicolored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers. Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls

Shrooms, because it's my favorite, and weed will already be legal or decriminalized eventually.