• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

coming down from COKE!!!!!!!!!help?????

Capricorn

Bluelighter
Is There any methods for coming down easier off coke????????I hate it!!!!!!usually i take a hit of E of something to feel better..... but is there any other less expensive ways to come down?????????thanx for your help!!!!!!!

I always found K to work well. Once in a good steep K-Hole you forget all about wanting to do more coke. Of course, whatta you do when the K runs out.
smile.gif

drink lots of beer. OTC sleeping aids help if it's the end of a long night and ya wanta crash.

OK I've never done coke but..
I hear valium and xanix work wonders.
I know they do for that fried out acid come down.

This always, always works for me:
Ride out the high of your last line, then smoke a small bowl of kind bud approx. 30-45 minutes later (if there is no KB around, that sucks
smile.gif
, instead smoke a joint).
Close to a hour-hour and a half take a Vailum or Xanax bar (half for me, I'm smallish).
If you can throw in some good coke-comedown sex in afterward (or masturbation, if ya gotta), you'll be out like a light.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by brittney (edited 13 February 2001).]

valium...valium...valium.....there is no substitute for me...valium is always the best way to go....when im about to do my last line, i usualyy eat a 10mg valium, this tends to keep me from fiending once its all gone, and helps me sleep...but as pointed out in the previous posts -- TONS of beer

Valiums work REAL well for me. Rohypnol works even better. Just make sure you have time to sleep the next day. Ripps KNOCK the shit outta me. And I'm talking about taking one without alcohol. Just after doing coke for 10 hrs straight.

and what you think about valium after coke night and after few beers??
is that dangerous?

Presuming that you haven't had more than a few drinks, and most of the alcohol is out of your system, then taking 1-2 valiums after a night of coke is fine.
Benzos are very safe for stimulant comedowns, it's only the alcohol interaction that you want to be slightly cautious about.

Originally posted by fairnymph:
Presuming that you haven't had more than a few drinks, and most of the alcohol is out of your system, then taking 1-2 valiums after a night of coke is fine.
How many mg is one valium there?? Because here we have apaurin...

I would be carefull about the MJ for me it cuts off any remaining good buzz.
This can all be summed up in the generic answer any depresant will help.

"How many mg is one valium there?? Because here we have apaurin... "
Valium comes in 3 different doses:
Name Brand Valium:
White-2mg
Yellow-5mg
Blue-10mg
Name brand pills will have a letter "V" cut into the pill, unless they are imported pills (say from Mexico), in which case they're a solid pill with the word "Roche" on them.
Generic Valium: (Manufactured by Rugby)
same colors for same doses, except no "v" cutout on pill
Generic Valium (Manufactured by Mylan)
2mg-white
10mg-green
Says the word "Mylan" on pill.
I think the popular dose of valium for a comedown after a long night of drugs is 10 mg (this is for post rolling, hours of coke, etc). Doing a little bit of coke or just really wanting to be knocked out warrants about 5 mg, where a sleep-supplement dose without amplified side effects is 2.5 mg. I based those dosages on the average doses of myself my friends.

The best way to cool the comedown from coke are benzo's. Valium is alright as long as there the cut outs. In my opinion the generic v's suck balls. The best wam IMO is xanix. This shit works wonders. Take a 1mg blue. It makes the comedown more relaxed and helps you get to sleep if you up late at night banging lines...

"Valium is alright as long as there the cut outs."
This is exactly why "v-cuts" sell for more than generics. NOT because they are any different but because they look better. I took 15mg diazepam (generic valium) for my last adderall comedown (60mg) and they worked perfectly.

Depends how long you have to sleep. If you only have a few hours (4 or 5) then GHB is the one to go for. If you have 7 or 8 then go for Xanax. If there's more time than that then Rohypnol is worth trying. The problem with Rohypnol is that because of the name associations it is expensive and a bit tough to get hold of, plus you'll get screwed if you are caught with it. Xanax is getting tougher and tougher to script these day, docs think that every 20-something who wants it only wants to abuse it. Estazolam is a good choice, kicks in fast but doesn't last too long (so you don't feel too washed out the next day) plus it is a lot easier to script than Xanax!
If you don't want to go to the trouble of scripting something then you could try melatonin. But if you have had more than a couple of lines then melatonin won't even touch the comedown...
Harry

Just got off a 5 hour coke run.... popped 2 xanax bars (2mg each) about an hour ago.
still wired as fuck. not high, just jittery and wired.
:-(
i want sleep.
:-(

if i had oxy or H i wouldnt have settled for an evening of coke!
<--- definately an opiates guy.