Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[SYD] Utopia @ Sydney Showgrounds 30/06/07 REVIEWS

Rated E said:
You don't know how much this sentence intrigues me... haha

Why do you say "poor" guy? Do you mean she was giving him head against his will?

No she kicked him and punched him in the face a few times before her friend interviened. Thats what she meant.

*starfalls69* said:
No she kicked him and punched him in the face a few times before her friend interviened. Thats what she meant.

Ah I see. That's much worse.

haha yeah I can see how that would come across if you hadnt seen the vid.

Starfalls: I think that must be her in the stripped top. They were a pretty rowdy bunch. I heard that alot of punters had their stuff stolen, even while standing or stitting next to their gear. I feel sorry for Sam (powerhouse) I really do, Ive known the guy for years and he doesnt deserve to have somehting that hes put alot of time, money and effort into something destroyed by these slimeballs (i wont even refer to them as people) They are out to ruin the night for everyone but themselves. The party was going to be shut down and Sam was going to give up, until my partner convinced him otherwise and set things straight.

They should have a no hats and no polo shirts policy. They did that at some underground happy hard rave once. Of course then the lads would probably still be there, but you wouldn't be able to tell who they are...

Less gabba maybe.

^ Happy hardcore ftw. But slowed down so you can shuffle to it. haha.

what is the point of trying to look as bum as you can possibly get, going into a rave then dancing like one of them muppets from sesame street?

^ im not sure who your trying to put down by that post..
but HHC for the win!

I think ek was talking about Lads?

Happy hardcore might be cheesy, but it brings a good atmosphere and usually a happy crowd.

UPDATE. A mate who works for the production company has told that situation started because a female 'lad' spat in a security guards face.
If that were me Id do my best to fuck her up too.

if i was a security guard and a las spat in my face id whack out a stun gun and nail the hoe in the face from point blank range.
they make me sick. why, just why do they have to go to that extent to look and behave like a seedy scummy homeless animal? i take that back..animals have better intentions.

Aishas Star said:
It wasnt justa fight..
Apparently the security guards kicked out a girl, not sure why. So the 'lads' teamed up on the seccies and over powered them. The seccies got cornered behind a gate. The 'lads' threw bins and water bottles. One bin hit another female punter in the head and knocked her down, as well as a few security guards and police. Theres some vids on youtube.com. I think just search for Utopia. I think its on the news tonight.
omg that was my friend that got hit.. omfg the fukn seccies are so fukd!!

but overall such a shit rave.. sooo fukn cold.. such a shit venue

Please pusseh, here at Bluelight we like to speak english.
The security guards did not hit your friend with the bin, it was another party go'er. Security are there to do a job and they did it, if you dont like it dont go. Everyone knew it was going to be cold, its your own fault for not wearing appropriate clothing.
Aside form that I had a good night, it was a good, well organised party. Just too bad about the people who try to ruin it for others.

astro^boi said:
Excuse my ignorance but who or what are seccies?

Seccies=security guard

Must be some Sydney/European lingo floating around

*shrugs*

Let's not weight the thread down with this riot banter ok folks?

Security much like the police all have a job to do. As much as some people dont like it...if you are going to do stupid things then take responsibilties for your actions. Insighting violence and disrespecting law enforces will only get you into trouble.

If i was the security guard who got spat on i would open up a can of whip arse on the girl and throw her out.

Utopia has been good in past years...but not every event can be awesome.

it's a shame theres not much PLUR at raves, i suspect its all the dirty dirty pills floating around.. that and the meth epidemic/coke fiends.

i thought Utopia was good, but mainly cause i went with a big, good, close bunch of friends and we just ignored all the fucked up shit and danced our arses off. i didnt get cold at all, in fact i spent most of the night in a bikini top cause i was sweating so much.

the good: the music was really good. lights were amazing. lots of loving beautiful friends surrounding me.
the bad: my phone was stolen, top lost and my friends bag was spewed into WITH all our stuff in it yuck. and all the annoying topless guys who tried to grind with every chick, i mean dude its a rave not a club, give us some space to dance!

i guess its a shame that raves come burdened with such assholes, but overall i enjoyed the event. :)