• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

If you had $500 to spend just on drugs...

Kiosmiyn said:
5 E pills for 60?????? Jesus Christ thats insanely expensive.

That's pretty average around here. I've heard that in some areas of the country(usa) they can be as expensive as 20+ each. I would never pay that much for one, hell no. I usually take a few in a night, so that would just be insane.

Yea I live in the US, Baltimore maryland to be exact and 12 dollars for good pills is a decent price around here for singles, not gonna get singles of anything that isn't bullshit for a single digit number.

$300 - MDPV
$100 - methylone
$100 - kratom

Just to keep things legal, or at least not get busted buying stuff...

Makaveli69 said:
Yea I live in the US, Baltimore maryland to be exact and 12 dollars for good pills is a decent price around here for singles, not gonna get singles of anything that isn't bullshit for a single digit number.

Very true. Even here in Florida anything less than $10 will be pure junk(and $10 is wholesale price, you usually gotta get a 20pack). I got ripped off almost $400 a few years ago when I bought a bunch of em at $7.50 a piece.
turned out to be speed, no MDanything

hmm
probablly

$350/oz. of high-quality so. cal kush
$100 on a gram of benzo powder...
$50 on some hits of some liquid L

Some exotic psychedelics. Quantities of mescaline, ayahuasca and a variety of mushrooms would be in order, as well as an assortment of 2C-x chemicals. Maybe $100 of ecstasy. I'd probably start with the intention of reselling to make a profit, but end up without a cent to show for it... hopefully not a fried brain, either o:

I'd go maybe 8 points of crystal to share with my friend - about $400.
$50 worth of G.
Try and get a few bumps of K with the rest.

ounce of dank 300
10 strip 75
100 worth of e
eighth of mush 25
but really i would just get an oz of something flip it and try and make that green

hypothetically it would have been different, but heres what i ended up blowing 500$ on after i recently graduated.

Ponykeg/tap - 100$
sunshine wheat - 60$ (too syrupy for my tastes)
a quarter ounce of crack - 200$
a quarter ounce of nugget - 100$
a 40 bag of shardizzle - $40

how embarrassing.

assuming that I could get whatever I wanted....

300- oz of chronic weed

100- pxycontins. Because I like them and rarely can get them.

50- adderall. Never tried it.

50- gram of yay. havent done in years. just for kicks i guess.

idk. i guess not cause I have $ i could spend on drugs if i wanna, but i dont....

couple gbo's of dro, few e pills, and the rest to vikes possibly couple other pharms

If I couldn't find some OC's or script opiates, I would spend it on increasing my RC wine cellar.

well of course I'd have to say teh dope. probably teh coke too. say 400 on the brown and 100 on the white.

Anyone in the US actually use the word "quid" when they talk?

no, i thought quid was the name of some countries currency? like dollar, euro, or yen