• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

If you had $500 to spend just on drugs...

phrozen said:
What, no one's willing to spend any of that on cheese? It's the rage.
because being a cheese kingpin at high school is still lame as fuck. :X

Based on what I could possibly obtain

LSD - 250
Weed - 120
Shrooms -130

If it was things I wanted then give me 500 dollars worth of one or two doses of as many RCs as possible...except maybe like 100 worth of 'cid.

isotopic_parody said:
that's exactly what I was thinking... I was like.. it's not going to vaporize at the same temperature... I just assumed he was talking about a good indica strain, though. lol....
It is indica. But my eyes went to pinpoints and my arms got itchy as fuck when smoking it. My friend's pupils were tiny too and he reported that he had been really itchy when I asked him about it later. I've never had a change in pupil size when smoking before nor have I ever been all itchy. I'v been smoking since I was 13 and I've NEVER come accross stuff this potent. It didn't feel like heroin was described (never taken the stuff) but it could have been masked by the fact it got me stoned off my face. I wasn't told that it was laced, I came to the conclusion myself. When my friend remarked on how tiny my eyes were, I thought it could be laced since it was very good (best I've ever smoked), it was the intense itchyness that solidified the idea in my mind.

Could these effects be caused simply by very good weed?

Also I say heroin - but it's either heroin, morphine or opium or perhaps some other opiate.

$150 coke
$300 heroin
$50 on some methadone, cause I will have a hell of a habit with $300 worth of dope!

Hmm, well...

The only thing I can reliably find up here is pot (and not even always that), so in the real world it'd be $500 worth of headies. That's boring, though, so assuming 1) that I could get anything I wanted, and 2) that I for some reason would not take advantage of 1) to buy only really rare/obscure things, my ideal collection would be:

$150 worth of high-grade pot
$50 worth of cheap pot
$100 worth of LSD
$100 worth of MDMA
$50 worth of DMT
$50 worth of some 2C (i or e probably)

The high-grade pot is pretty self-explanatory; if I've got $500 to blow on drugs, you can bet I'll be smoking the dank. The cheap pot is for baking; based on Southern US schwag prices, $50 should net about an ounce. LSD and MDMA are two of my absolute favourites. I've never tried DMT or a 2C, and would love to try both, so if I had funds and access I'd pick up a bit of each for experimentation.

I still believe my post is the best use of money then again i've never fried before and have never tried research chems but I'm a downer guy

5 E pills - 60 dollars
2 hits acid - 20 dollars
eighth ak 47 or purple haze - 45 dollars
10 bags of heroin - 75
Quarter of coke - 230 dollars
10 pack of 29g syringes/dutch - 5 dollars
4 20s of crack for when coke is gone- 60 dollars
Pack of newports- 5 dollars
Total price - 500 dollars, over 24 hours worth of pure euphoria.. then about 10 hours of trippy rolling

Downer Dude

Also known as Cheapskate. Guy was a fucking genius, a legend on the Hive.

His invaluable contribution to the world of clandestine quaalude synthesis is archived on the Rhodium page.%)

Makaveli69 said:
5 E pills - 60 dollars
2 hits acid - 20 dollars
eighth ak 47 or purple haze - 45 dollars
10 bags of heroin - 75
Quarter of coke - 230 dollars
10 pack of 29g syringes/dutch - 5 dollars
4 20s of crack for when coke is gone- 60 dollars
Pack of newports- 5 dollars
Total price - 500 dollars, over 24 hours worth of pure euphoria.. then about 10 hours of trippy rolling

5 E pills for 60?????? Jesus Christ thats insanely expensive. We pay $5/pill around these parts. And theyre damned good too!

But if I had $500 for just drugs Id buy Oxycontins, heroin and some good old diazepam. Maybe some Xanax too.