• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Le Junk's Cocaine Purification Megathread v. The Final Word

lipstick on a pig......its still a pig

the real answer is all of what LJ has done...... I tried everything that is on this thread.....and the best results I ever got was the A/B... method and using ether during the base process.... then washing with acetone after converting back to HCL.... but if I were still messing with coke I would try ...chloroform wash to the coke first ..... then the a/b...... that might remove some of the the junk that the ether dosn't in base step.....but since I quit 6 months ago.... I will never know...1980 is really over.... we can re-work the hell outta todays coke....but when you start with poorly made , degraded ,oxidized coke to start with ... there is only so much you can do8)

How to purify cocaine

I know somebody has probably already asked this question, but I've searched for it and can't find it.

I got about 2.5 grams of absolutely terrible beak. Just utter shit. Thank god I got it for less than a tenth the price of good beak. I knew that it was terrible when I bought it but the price was too good to pass up. If I could be chatting shit about how absolutely dirt cheap this was I would but price discussion and that.
Right anyway I'm 15 so I don't have access to proper chemicals like acetone or sodium hydroxide or any of that, and to be honest I'm not fucked about getting out ephedrine/amphetamine because I would probably just mix it with dex if it turns out to be really that shit that I have to use speed with it just to feel anything, so I just want to get out the cuts like fucking baby laxative vitamin pills or whatever the fuck they use to add bulk to this stuff. Is a simple cold water filtration going to get anything out? I don't want to risk getting caught drying the stuff after the filtering just to find out that I got out 0.06 grams of insoluble cuts. But I mean I'm thinking of it this way, if someone's selling coke to a grown man they have to be aware that they might use it to inject. Nobody's going to expect a 15 year old lad to be shooting coke, so they probably weren't fucked about whether or not the cuts are water soluble, so I might have a bit of a chance getting quite a bit of the cuts out (not that I'm going to shoot it or anything).

Are there any chemicals I would find under the sink I could use? As far as I know this coke is only good enough to just about get your nose numb after like 2 lines. It's so shit and if I end up with a fifth of the original weight I'll be happy because I'll have still got it about half price. I'd just cane it like with the fillers and all but my nose is starting to collapse a little bit on the right side (it's a bit thinner and the nostril is actually visibly bigger than the left one) so I'm trying to keep my nasal passage in good shape

Well if you go down to your local hardware store and you can find acetone pretty cheap, it will be near the mentholated spirits. Its will cost you about $10-$15AUD for a 1L and its completely legal to buy in most if not all countries, there is just no other way i can see you being able to remove the cutter without 'Lejunkies cocaine acetone wash'. It pretty easy if you understand the basics of what your being asked to do you will be able to create a nice batch of pure ish coke, remember you're no Heisenberg dont expect 98% coke.... or maybe you are who knows ;)

Edit.
Most cutters will be water soluble as well, it will be a game of luck.

could always booty bump

Last edited:
Correct me If I am wrong, but the acetone wash would only remove residual solvent adulterants, but would keep things like levimasole/amphetamine salts/ephedrine etc. The only method I came across would involve a conversion to base and than back to the HCL salt form. Unfortunately every protocol I cam across that seemed to be very inconsistent, any true blue protocol out there that is maybe curated to someone with the access to the all the proper lab equipment and high reagent quality solvents.

Alcohol extraction should remove most kinds of amphetamines. Do an acetone wash and then an alcohol extraction. As for the undesirable alkaloids, that part is still a mystery to me

By the way, not to judge but 15 is pretty young to be messing with coke. I was about that age when I started and it didn't end well for me. After hitting bottom at 28 it took me years to get my life back.

From what I've read, acetone wash then chloroform wash is the way to go.

Please don't make your "shit beak" worse by dumping random household chemicals on it. There's a protocol for washing cocaine in our directory, limited to the usual solvents: water, acetone, and ethanol.

Those are all things that can be picked up at hardware stores, but how much good they'll do you is anybody's guess. There could be plenty of restrictions on them for fifteen year-olds (I wouldn't trust teenagers with water either), and keep in mind you want "dry" versions of acetone.

Amphetamine sulfate, meth HCl, ephedrine, levamisole, and cocaine HCl are all salts, all alkaloids, and will be soluble in the same solvents. Solvent extraction with coffee filters just isn't going to work on them.

(Also, "mentholated spirits" sounds like mint-flavored vodka; think you mean not-safe-to-drink methylated spirits, aka ethanol denatured with methanol; any dry or denatured ethanol would work, just not to separate from those agents.)

Cokes only cheap when high up the supply chain, and in those cases it isn't shit. I'd be willing to bet what you have doesn't even have coke in it, or so little that'd be pointless to wash.

Amphedamine is not an alkaloid.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alkaloid
Since many manufactured amphetamines are less soluable in alcohol than cocaine hcl they can be removed by extraction. Check posts by Wanderer for the procedure. Chlorofrom is much harder to get than Spiritus Polish 96% alcohol.

Привет, я новенький, прежде всего спасибо за исследование Le Junk. Я давно слежу за вашими постами.

У меня есть пара вопросов к вам или кому-либо еще, кто сможет им ответить на ваш методе.

- Если свободное основание образуется в воде, как «свободное основание амфетамина и свободное основание эфедрина» не смывается, когда вы готовите его в первый раз?

- Допустим, кто-то хотел очистить свободную базу, следуя вашему методу, вы говорите, что можете просто разбить часть свободной базы на коктейль, вылить его в воду, перемешать, и конечный продукт будет на 100% чистым свободным основанием ??? (что можно без особых потерь превратить в твердую породу?)

По сути, я слышал, что многие люди готовят свой продукт и возвращаются со странными формами свободного основания, которые иногда не сохнут должным образом, имеют неприятный вкус или странные качества. Скорее всего, это связано с другими химическими веществами в «кокаине», когда он впервые приготовлен, верно?

Просто из любопытства, что может привести к тому, что свободная база не высохнет (останется мягкой и липкой) после того, как вода полностью остынет? Я задаю этот вопрос, потому что по большей части после охлаждения воды свободная база обычно затвердевает, или это не всегда так?

Большое спасибо каждому1,

любовьденьги

Буфорд,

У вас действительно никогда не может быть много воды. Кроме того, в смесь всегда можно добавить еще пищевой соды. Ваш жар должен быть почти высоким. Большая часть масла не проявится, пока вы не нанесете его на лед и не капнете холодной водой из кубика льда в ложку сверху. Маленькие масляные пятна, о которых вы говорите, просто более холодны, чем остальная часть вашего свободного кокса.

Как сказал чжен, при работе с freebase там всегда больше кокса, чем вы думаете. Freebase фактически конденсирует кокс, поэтому в разложенном виде он будет выглядеть намного меньше. Я очень надеюсь, что ты не дал выкипеть всей воде. Ваш кокс в этой воде! Просто добавьте столько пищевой соды, сколько необходимо. Готовьте на среднем или сильном огне, а затем снимите с огня, когда пищевая сода перестанет пузыриться. Вы должны увидеть маслянистый комок или, по крайней мере, маслянистую воду. Остынь, как я сказал, а затем напиши ответ.

Если у вас возникли проблемы с созданием бесплатной базы, попросите вашего дилера сделать это за вас. Они всегда умеют. Вот как я узнал. Если нет, просто купите уже сделанную бесплатную базу. У большинства дилеров есть как свободная база, так и порох.

Просто попросите "жесткий". Они поймут, что вы имее

пretty enough detailed info you wrote i think that monkeys already would do this procedures perfectly i mean so much strange people with their hands growing from asshole? cmon... (((((8 fools still many of them even can't understand about what and where to look for floating oily base ... its absolutely usefull trys to teach them
im shocked

I'm pretty sure all of the cocaine is being cut with Boric Acid. Recently a well known group quickly becoming the biggest importers in Europe were caught with huge amounts of boric acid. I'm struggling on how to remove the boric acid. So far i'm looking at doing an acetone wash, isopropyl alcohol wash, Chloroform wash. But the boric acid will not be removed by these. Does anyone know how to remove it?

You need to turn it to freebase and do plenty of water washes on it. A full A/B is required. You are 100% right on the boric. I get pretty good Cocaine where one easily gets .8g back on a gram, it seems the only cut is/was boric acid. Makes it burn like SOB going up..

-GC

You need to turn it to freebase and do plenty of water washes on it. A full A/B is required. You are 100% right on the boric. I get pretty good Cocaine where one easily gets .8g back on a gram, it seems the only cut is/was boric acid. Makes it burn like SOB going up..

-GC
Ok, what method is the best to freebase it for this? bicarb or ammonia? Also, whats the best way to convert it back to HCL? Would this also remove the leva and not require the chloroform wash?

-GC
Water washes are essentially recooking? Throw in a spoon, heat then allow to harden back up?

Does recooking purify/increase potency of the crack ? Or is the elimination of extra bake leaving a more pure product?

I've always wanted to understand the reaction behind the finished rock being better.

Fortunately 99/100 of the stuff here is ready to blast off. Plus I just never have the patience to redo it anyways but I will if necessary

Yes water washes are essential. Cocaine freebase is one of few substances with a near zero solubility in water compared to many other freebase drugs. From my memory it was found in a research article 5 water washes was needed to sufficiently rid of levamisole. Probably only 1-2 needed for boric.

A vial works best, once reacted suck off existing water with a syringe and add fresh water pre-heated to a boil into the vial. Cap it and shake the vial vigorously, let settle and again remove water via syringe. Repeat that until the freebase goes from a clumpy mess to snowflakes. On your last go take a minimal amount of water to wash out the contents onto a plate and dry.

To return to salt is a bit harder. You’ll either to need to do the nasal spray tek where you make a neutral cocaine acetate solution then put that into a nasal spray bottle and use immediately. Or you need to precipitate via gassing from a dry solvent like acetone.

-GC

From my reading of the reference material, a hexane extraction is required to separate the cocaine from the levasimole. It bases up with the cocaine, so it doesn't come out. There are threads at drugs-forum.

Ok, what method is the best to freebase it for this? bicarb or ammonia? Also, whats the best way to convert it back to HCL? Would this also remove the leva and not require the chloroform wash?

From my reading of the reference material, a hexane extraction is required to separate the cocaine from the levasimole. It bases up with the cocaine, so it doesn't come out. There are threads at drugs-forum.

I swear I saw an article that found the levamisole to be washed out after 5 hot water washes, yes they both base up but cocaine freebases water insolubility is hard to match. Most freebase substances have at least slight water solubility in boiling water. I could hunt it down if need be.

-GC

This post would have been way better with pics. Especially the connoisseur part. Would love to see how it looks after preparing it that way.