• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Le Junk's Cocaine Purification Megathread v. The Final Word

2oclockbeanfiend.2 said:
is there any reason to worry about purchasing anhydrous acetone online?
what is this product normally used for?
what is 31% muriatic acid normally used for?
i'm just curious because i know the government keeps their eye on the purhcasing of certain chemicals,etc.

P.S. you're the fucking man!

Thanks!

But, pct is right. Anhydrous acetone is a common solvent. The only reason I suggest using that over any hardware store acetone is that it is water free. Since cocaine hydrochloride is water soluble, you'll lose a little with hardware store acetone that actually contains trace amounts of both water and alcohol.

Muriatic acid is used for cleaning the bottoms of boats or other water sport items. No problems with just asking for that at any home store or hardware store.

;)

Ahhh, the thread I've been waiting for!

Thanks LeJunk, Ill be giving this a try real soon.

Fantastic, Le Junk. Many thanks indeed.

I have to ask Villian: how much has the quality of the high improved in your opinion?

Muratic acid is used for many things if you feel nervouse about what to say if someone asked... say your acid washing your house ...makes bricks look brand new....They use it in new construction also because it gets left over cement morter of the wall using muratic acid, water ,and a brush

wouldnt it be easier to just convert crack-cocaine into cocaine HCL... or does that not remove the amp/ephed... from my experiance it does, but I have only done it 3 times soooo

From what I understand you *must* have the water wash between crack and back to cocaine HCL to remove the water soluble active cuts. Then Le Junk recommends muriatic acid because this is a hell of a lot eaiser to find then HCL acid. I am not certain but I am pretty sure HCL acid is a heavily watched item because its used to create different salts of some drugs like shown in this thread. But yes, if you were able to procure HCL acid, you can substitute it for the muriatic acid to chance the crack back into Cocaine HCL.

Does anyone know what salt is formed when you use muriatic acid? Cocaine muriatic?

Balousch

Muriatic acid is HCl. Its usually sold in solution at about 31%, like Le Junk said. You could buy HCl from a lab supply place without arousing any suspicion, it would just cost you a bit more.

geetered said:
wouldnt it be easier to just convert crack-cocaine into cocaine HCL... or does that not remove the amp/ephed... from my experience it does, but I have only done it 3 times soooo

No, because simply converting the cocaine to freebase also converts the amphetamine and ephedrine to freebase. This means you'll just be converting all 3 back into an HCI once your done.

This is why the water wash of the freebase is SOOO important. No one ever does this step, but it's crucial to removing those particular adulterants.

:)

Since many of you have PM'd me saying that you already have freebase, I have gone back and broken the thread down into 3 different steps.

If you already have freebase, you can skip step # 1 and go on to step # 2.

:)

lilmadox said:
meh I wish coke wasnt $300/g in Australia, that totally turns me off it for obvious reasons, plus I hear the quality is very mediocore these days anyway
bottom of the chain mate (keep looking)

Le Junk is a saint

I came to bluelight just today expressly looking for what Le Junk has just supplied. Have yet to try but I'm REALLLYYY excited. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

CauseIcan said:
I came to bluelight just today expressly looking for what Le Junk has just supplied. Have yet to try but I'm REALLLYYY excited. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Ha I was checking in everyday to see this thread pop up too.

holy shitballs batman!

this has got to be like the holy grail for coke users.

congrats Le Junk

This is the my answer to the molarity of 31% HCl and my work:

(% Solution) * 10 = M
FW

(31g/100mL)*10 = 0.085M HCl
36.46g

So after the appropriate calculations I have come up with 31% HCl = 0.085 M HCl

Balousch

For anyone who doesn't think I did the math correctly I found a site showing this exact calculation.

Source #1
In this link goto Section 5 example 2 & 3.

Hi im new, first off thank you for the research Le Junk. I've followed your posts for a long time, they're always very informative and helpful.

I have a couple questions to you or anyone else that may be able to answer them about your method.

- If freebase is formed in water, how does the "Amphetamine freebase and ephedrine freebase" not wash away when you cook it the first time?

- Lets say someone wanted to purify freebase, following your method, are you saying you can just break up a piece of freebase into shake, dump it into water, stir it around and the end product will be 100% pure freebase ???(which can be re-cooked into a solid rock without much loss?)

Basically, i've been hearing that a lot of people are cooking up their product and coming back with strange forms of freebase, which sometimes do not dry properly, taste bad, or have other strange qualities. This is most likely attributed to other chemicals in the "cocaine" when it is first cooked up, correct?

Just out of curiosity, what would cause freebase not to dry (stays soft and gooey) after the water is completely cooled? I ask this question because for the most part once the water is cooled freebase usually hardens up or is this not always the case?

Thanks a lot every1,

lovemoney