• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Le Junk's Cocaine Purification Megathread v. The Final Word

What section of the hardwear store will I find the muriatic acid?? Near the paint?? The acetone Im gussin will deff be by the paint.

Three questions:

1. Is this safe for IVing
2. Can you stop at the freebase and IV freebase (I doubt it just asking).
3. If you just can't go through all this, is the old acetone wash still ok? I can't find that post, what happened to it?

this method doesnt work for getting rid of the most common cuts does it though? b12, baking products, etc?

can you use chloroform alternatively in place of acetone in your same procedure to filter out lidocaine and procaine? if so, is it the same process? please list steps if so.

trent101 said:
this method doesnt work for getting rid of the most common cuts does it though? b12, baking products, etc?

can you use chloroform alternatively in place of acetone in your same procedure to filter out lidocaine and procaine? if so, is it the same process? please list steps if so.

The inactive cuts you mentioned are the easiest ones to remove.

Chloroform DOES remove procaine and lidocaine. I'd like to hear the steps myself.

Le Junk said:
If your product contains a large amount of lidocaine, then that may also be a contributing factor to it's gummy, non-drying texture.

:\

Thats very interesting. Are you sure about this Le Junk? Alot of people are getting that gummy non-drying material after cooking it up. Would you be able to explain the steps involved after your "final wash" to do the chloroform/ether wash to remove the procaine and lidocaine.

Ok so I successfully turned my cocaine into Crack, using your bi-carb method. Then did the water solution and removed the AMPHETAMINE/EPHEDRINE as well as the phenylpropanolamine. I even washed out the phenylpropanolamine a few extra times just to make shure it was all out. Then I dampened with a paper towl and stuck in the oven for 2.5 munites on low heat (to allow it to dry faster) Now Im stuck!!!!! I added my freebase to the 20ml of store bought acetone and added 8 drops of 31.45% store bought muriatic acid. NOTHING HAPPENED, so I added about 3 more drops and still NOTHING!!! What happened did I loose the cocaine?? How can I get it to crystalize?

From a slightly cynical viewpoint, Le Junk could be working for an international cocaine syndicate. From the replies I've seen so far this purification process seems to be an excellent way of irreversibly losing the cocaine you've bought. As a result, I'm sure demand and profits are simply soaring.

clop

LoveMONEY said:
The inactive cuts you mentioned are the easiest ones to remove.

Chloroform DOES remove procaine and lidocaine. I'd like to hear the steps myself.

Step 1. Pour cocaine into 50 ml.s of chloroform and stir.

Step 2. Filter onto a 9 inch glass Pyrex dish.

Step 3. Let evaporate.

Done.

LoveMONEY said:
Thats very interesting. Are you sure about this Le Junk? Alot of people are getting that gummy non-drying material after cooking it up. Would you be able to explain the steps involved after your "final wash" to do the chloroform/ether wash to remove the procaine and lidocaine.

Explained above.

clop said:
From a slightly cynical viewpoint, Le Junk could be working for an international cocaine syndicate. From the replies I've seen so far this purification process seems to be an excellent way of irreversibly losing the cocaine you've bought. As a result, I'm sure demand and profits are simply soaring.

clop

I certainly hope this is intended as a joke. Anyone with any chemistry background knows this to not be the case. Cocaine freebase is insoluble in water. Amphetamine and ephedrine freebase are soluble in water. The rest is a simple A/B extraction to bring the cocaine back to a snortable salt. No hidden secrets here that try and destroy the cocaine.

No conspiracy here, just inexperience on behalf of first timers. They'll eventually learn and be the better for it.

:)

EVERYONE:

I'm going back and adding some new data to the original post. Please re-read.

Lejunk

I see some people have kinda messed up along the way and/or lost everything b/c the dont have any coke at all...

Question: In ur lil guide u say u need to add 3 grams of coke (thats about an 8ball, which is quite a lot IMO) in the begginning...I was wondering how u could maybe start out w/ a much smaller sample in the begginning so a) if u messed up somehow u wouldnt be out completely and could try again and b) if u got a "no cocaine" batch then at least u could have some left to either sell back or whatever so ur not left compltely out and waste all of ur money....

Some bad coke is better than no coke, IMO

So would the process change if using say 1 gram or less?

Hypnotik1 said:
Lejunk

I see some people have kinda messed up along the way and/or lost everything b/c the dont have any coke at all...

Question: In ur lil guide u say u need to add 3 grams of coke (thats about an 8ball, which is quite a lot IMO) in the begginning...I was wondering how u could maybe start out w/ a much smaller sample in the begginning so a) if u messed up somehow u wouldnt be out completely and could try again and b) if u got a "no cocaine" batch then at least u could have some left to either sell back or whatever so ur not left compltely out and waste all of ur money....

Some bad coke is better than no coke, IMO

So would the process change if using say 1 gram or less?

Actually, if you look over the thread again, you'll see that I say you can start out with as much as 3 grams of coke. I say this because after freebasing, any loss will still be enough to cover your 1 gram to actually start with.

I should probably have made that point more clear.

Starting out with 3 grams may only leave you with 2 grams or less of freebase is what I was trying to convey..........

Couple of Question for Le Junk.....

First off, when I did step one, the heating of the acetone, I put it in the microwave for 20 seconds and it exploded all over the place. Is it supposed to explode like that? Maybe I just heated it too long.... After that I only did it for 10 seconds and it was ok.

And secondly, I never made it past step one. After heating the acetone, I added a little under a gram of what I thought was cocaine, and poof, just like that, it fizzed up and was all gone. There was nothing sitting at the bottom of my shot glass. Everything had been dissolved in to the acetone in a matter of seconds. Now, does this mean that what I had was completely pure caffeine??? I find that hard to believe.... Does the acetone remove other impurities as well? Maybe I just didn't use enough? I only used like a gram, if that.

Anyway, what a bummer that was! I guess I won't be going back to that dealer...

So what do you think Le Junk?

Btw, for the acetone, I used nail polish remover.... Could this be where I went wrong? Maybe there was too much water in the nail polish remover and it dissolved all the cocaine...

Last edited:
trizkut said:
Couple of Question for Le Junk.....

First off, when I did step one, the heating of the acetone, I put it in the microwave for 20 seconds and it exploded all over the place. Is it supposed to explode like that? Maybe I just heated it too long.... After that I only did it for 10 seconds and it was ok.

And secondly, I never made it past step one. After heating the acetone, I added a little under a gram of what I thought was cocaine, and poof, just like that, it fizzed up and was all gone. There was nothing sitting at the bottom of my shot glass. Everything had been dissolved in to the acetone in a matter of seconds. Now, does this mean that what I had was completely pure caffeine??? I find that hard to believe.... Does the acetone remove other impurities as well? Maybe I just didn't use enough? I only used like a gram, if that.

Anyway, what a bummer that was! I guess I won't be going back to that dealer...

So what do you think Le Junk?

Btw, for the acetone, I used nail polish remover.... Could this be where I went wrong? Maybe there was too much water in the nail polish remover and it dissolved all the cocaine...

Okay, your first MAJOR mistake was using nail polish remover instead of acetone.

I guess what I don't understand is that it's just as easy to get straight acetone from a home or hardware store as it is to get nail polish remover from a drug store that contains all kinds of other crap including, yes, either water or alcohol. Both of which will dissolve cocaine entirely.

Most likely, cocaine is entirely soluble in one of the other ingredients in the nail polish remover. Please, just use real acetone the next time around. Go to Lowes, Home Depot, Menards, Ace Hardware, etc. Every single one of those places have straight acetone.

I really doubt that everything will dissolve if you use the right materials next time.

Start there and then PM me with any further questions.

P.S. And don't rush judgement on your dealer. It's most likely your fault using the nail polish remover. Come on, your smarter than that!

Ok, yeah, I figured that was probably the reason 8)

One more question, is I got some muriatic acid that contains 29% hydrogen chloride. Is that going to be enough to get the job done? I noticed you said to get 31% muriatic acid...

Thanks for the help! =D

trizkut said:
Ok, yeah, I figured that was probably the reason 8)

One more question, is I got some muriatic acid that contains 29% hydrogen chloride. Is that going to be enough to get the job done? I noticed you said to get 31% muriatic acid...

Thanks for the help! =D

31% would be better, but I guess if 29% is all they have, then work with what you've got.

Don't you have a Lowes, Home Depot, Menards or Ace Hardware where you live? If so, any of them will have 31% muriatic acid along with straight acetone.

See any of them first. Then let's go to work.

:)

Yeah thats where I got the murautic acid - Home Depot... I didn't pay attention tho, I just grabbed the first box that said murautic acid on it. Lol. And the smallest amount you could buy was a box with two 1-gallon jugs in it. Too bad I don't have a pool to clean as well... Lol...

Well anyway, I think I might head out to home depot tonight and give it another shot.... I'll check to see if they have any other murautic acid and pick up some acetone as well.

Oh yeah and one more thing, I noticed that both the bags I got from this guy in the past give me the shits real bad. Like after doing a line, I'm in the bathroom with in minutes exploding diherria out of my ass. I heard that sometimes they cut it with baby laxative; is this true? Will this process remove whatever is giving me the shits?