• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Le Junk's Cocaine Purification Megathread v. The Final Word

The 3 g's are still there. Once it dries up, cut it up and you'll see.

Buford,

You really can never have to much water. Also, you can always add more baking soda to the mix. Your heat should be nearly high. Alot of the oil will not present itself until you put it over ice and drop cold water from an ice cube into the spoon from the top. The little oil spots you refer to are just more cooled off than the rest of your coke freebase.

Like jchen said, there's always more coke there than you think when your working with freebase. Freebase actually condenses the coke, so it will look much smaller when layed out. I really hope you didn't let all of the water boil out. Your coke is in that water! Just add as much baking soda as necessary. Cook over medium high to high heat and then remove from the heat when the baking soda has stopped bubbling white. You should see an oily looking clump or at least oily looking water. Cool it off like I said and then write back.

If your having a problem with making freebase, ask your dealer to make it for you. They always know how. That's how I learned. If not, just buy freebase already made. Most dealers have both freebase and powder.

Just ask for "hard". They'll know what you mean.

Last edited:
Ok I took I small amount of oily water and added another spoonful of water and a good bit of baking soda and put it on the stove on almost high heat. Waited till the water looked clear and took it off the stove, I would say ~10 minutes. I put it on the ice cubes and Let som e drip from my hand, after five minutes or so I am seeing the stuff get very cloudy and I can see stuff started to form on the bottem. It is white though. I hope I didnt use too much baking soda and thats all I am seeing, but it seemed to cook off when i had it on the stove. So did I finally get freebase?

Ok it defiantly was not freebase because when i got to the water step it dissolved into my glass of water. Any ideas on what I should do now?

Buford T. Justice said:
Ok it defiantly was not freebase because when i got to the water step it dissolved into my glass of water. Any ideas on what I should do now?

Yes. Find a new dealer.

Seriously, you need to just buy freebase/crack already made from your dealer next time. You can save any lost product, plus actually get more by buying it already made for you.

Sorry about your lose, but there's nothing you can do at this point. Did all of it dissolve entirely? If not, what amount is left. If anything is actually left, you have freebase. Otherwise, you've unfortunately lost it all.

Just buy it already made from now on.

le junk--I had, hypothetically, plans to use this method (acquired the necessary requirements, etc). I DON"T order an eightball of what I DON'T ASK for shit...and I don't DON'T get crap--instead, as though the marketer had read our posts..

I open the bad, I smell beauty, I finese it with my finger, knowning that it won't crumble up and turn colors of some shit from my sweat, and do a small bump--as RZA and GZA say "WU TANG"

since you have this formula, though, I wonder: have you used the test by eztest and has it helped? knowing that both bad and good are out there, I may be more forward in my relationships with those in the know..I just find it funny, cause I take things as face value and rarely complain., that someone could sell such radically different products...

junk, pm me
swybs

u could just get a pipette and drop the water/cocaine that u have left down ur nose.....atleast u will not lose everything

One quick question. I have found a site selling 99.5% pure acetone, is this anhydrous? I'm guessing so, but I'm not sure.

snowshovel said:
One quick question. I have found a site selling 99.5% pure acetone, is this anhydrous? I'm guessing so, but I'm not sure.

That's good enough. Check to see under it's specs. what it's actual contents are.

But regardless, 99.5% of lab grade acetone would be fine, I'm sure.

:)

If I just messed up my freebasing process is there anyway to dissolve the baking soda from what I started with, so as to get back to the beginning?

Buford T. Justice said:
If I just messed up my freebasing process is there anyway to dissolve the baking soda from what I started with, so as to get back to the beginning?

Unfortunately no.

You said everything dissolved in the water after cooking. Correct? If so, then I guess I don't understand what baking soda your talking about at this point. If everything dissolved in the water after cooking, that means there's no cocaine left either. So if that's the case, it's a total loss.

Now, if you have anything left undissolved in the water, we can work with that. That would be freebase. Is there anything left at all.

I'll still be up for a little while. If you have any more questions, ask quickly.

ahhh lejunk your the man, because of this im gonna buy a sack and try it out...

Ive never converted into crack but it seems real easy.. I was just gonna use a spoon and lighter, do i stop adding heat when it stops bubbling and i see a mass at the bottom?

THe rest looks cake... It really is an extremely easy process...

Im going to buy all the stuff today and perform it tonight

cire113 said:
ahhh lejunk your the man, because of this im gonna buy a sack and try it out...

Ive never converted into crack but it seems real easy.. I was just gonna use a spoon and lighter, do i stop adding heat when it stops bubbling and i see a mass at the bottom?

THe rest looks cake... It really is an extremely easy process...

Im going to buy all the stuff today and perform it tonight

You can use a lighter, but a stove would work best. Just make sure you add 1/3 baking soda to the total amount of cocaine you have. And fill the spoon at least 3/4 of the way with water.

It will start by bubbling white and then slowly turn to just a bubbling murky water with oil pools in it. It may at times, depending on cut (B-12 especially), actually start to bubble over the spoon. If this starts to happen, don't worry, just back it off the heat for a minute and let it subside. You can even tap it on the counter lightly to get it to go down. Sometimes it may appear as though you have nothing but a white bubbling mass with no water in it, but the water is actually still there. Just keep the heat on it and the water will become present again once the baking soda/B-12 or whatever else was used finishes bubbling off first.

If in any way you doubt your freebasing skills, either have someone else make it for you or have your dealer do it. Dealers always know how to make freebase.

PM me with any questions. Good luck!

hey Le Junk...

have you tried this method with a chloroform wash after? I know you're probably gonna lose most of the material but I think the quality would be crazy. I think ima try it with 10 gms.

LoveMONEY said:
hey Le Junk...

have you tried this method with a chloroform wash after? I know you're probably gonna lose most of the material but I think the quality would be crazy. I think ima try it with 10 gms.

Yes I have as a matter of fact. Chloroform extraction (cocaine dissolves in chloroform) followed by an ether wash to be exact. And it just keeps getting better!

=D

Help!?

OK, I'm on step 1.

First I used a metal spoon and the BiCarb method and all the material stuck to the spoon.

So then I dissolve in water and use ammonia and try to filter out the precipitate. All of the base sticks to the filter paper. (I guess this should have been obvious but hey I aint never made crack before).

Finally, I get the bright idea that since this shit is so sticky after why I can just do the whole process of freebasing in a ceramic plate. So I put a gram on a plate, dissolve in 30ml of water, drop about ten drops of ammonia until the whole plate surface is cloudy. Then I dry under a heater and hey so beautiful crystals appear sticking up out of this clear oily film stuck to the bottom of the plate. I think I've got it. As I scrape everything off the bottom with two razor blades what I get is a gummy puddy like off white solid. I try to work air into as the technique says but it stays gummy. I put it under the heat again thinking maybe there's still water trapped in there. It becomes a hard puddy that starts to be able to be chopped into a powder, then some sweat from my hands drips on the pile and it becomes puddy again.

First of all I started with 1 gram and the whole puddy ball weighs .25 grams (which obviously sucks). Second of all since it seems to soak up water so well, could it be only speed? Third of all if I buy "hard" from this guy would it just be speed as well if this is?

I really want to try real cocaine. Has anyone else gotten my results? And what do they mean.

CauseIcan said:
OK, I'm on step 1.

First I used a metal spoon and the BiCarb method and all the material stuck to the spoon.

So then I dissolve in water and use ammonia and try to filter out the precipitate. All of the base sticks to the filter paper. (I guess this should have been obvious but hey I aint never made crack before).

Finally, I get the bright idea that since this shit is so sticky after why I can just do the whole process of freebasing in a ceramic plate. So I put a gram on a plate, dissolve in 30ml of water, drop about ten drops of ammonia until the whole plate surface is cloudy. Then I dry under a heater and hey so beautiful crystals appear sticking up out of this clear oily film stuck to the bottom of the plate. I think I've got it. As I scrape everything off the bottom with two razor blades what I get is a gummy puddy like off white solid. I try to work air into as the technique says but it stays gummy. I put it under the heat again thinking maybe there's still water trapped in there. It becomes a hard puddy that starts to be able to be chopped into a powder, then some sweat from my hands drips on the pile and it becomes puddy again.

First of all I started with 1 gram and the whole puddy ball weighs .25 grams (which obviously sucks). Second of all since it seems to soak up water so well, could it be only speed? Third of all if I buy "hard" from this guy would it just be speed as well if this is?

I really want to try real cocaine. Has anyone else gotten my results? And what do they mean.

I would say that somewhere along the way, you made a slight error in your making of the freebase.

If your product contains a large amount of lidocaine, then that may also be a contributing factor to it's gummy, non-drying texture.

May I suggest that next time you buy freebase already rocked up from your dealer instead of trying to do it yourself.

It would make things alot easier since the rest of the procedure is fairly simple.

:\

99% alcohol?

It seems like the 99% alcohol method is no longer valid? this is unfortunate because it was so much easier in comparison but i will definitley give this method a shot. Im guessing the ephedrine is why the 99% alcohol method wouldnt work?

Last edited:
pvdoakie said:
It seems like the 99% alcohol method is no longer valid? this is unfortunate because it was so much easier in comparison but i will definitley give this method a shot. Im guessing the ephedrine is why the 99% alcohol method wouldnt work?

Correct you are. I actually deleted the alcohol thread since this new procedure covers all bases.

:)