• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Le Junk's Cocaine Purification Megathread v. The Final Word

Hi guys! I've just finished to read all the post about C purification, and i feel i should say "thank you" for the huge info you've written in bright & clear language - so simple to read that even a newbie like me would like to undergo the process of purification just to satisfy the curiosity of that little alchemist inside :) special thanks to Le Junk!
So guys, where I live the yayo is quite adultered with terrible -caines and speedy stuff.. but from what i understood, to remove the amph & co. i need to use the acetone wash, while for the other -caines i should choose the cholorof. wash, right? To perform the cholorof. wash you simply need to put the yayo in the cholorof., filter and then evaporate, right?
And the last one.. if one's got the intention to dissolve yayo in some liquid, and then to extract it from that liquid.. which liquid it should be used? and how to extract? and how much time the yayo would "survive" in that solution?

Thank you in advance for your help!

dado:

amphetamine cut cocaine is very rarely found. More often than not its cut with other crap (caffeine and salts, ephedrine and salts, pseudoephedrine and salts stuff like that), so the acetone wash wont get rid all of them. But will difenately improve your cocaine.

if you want to dissolve and extract cocaine swim would sugest using absolute methanole that would be the easiest.

but water can also be used

epote:

thank you for your answer!

how do you extract C if you dissolve it in the water? do you need to wait for its evaporation?

dado1981:

yes you sould wait to evaporate...but there could be some issues there, for starters water takes quite some time to evaporate and during that time dust and all sort of crap will be accumulating...

you could always distill the water...

Just a bit of clarification and lots of questions....

Hi LJ et al

Firstly, I want to apologise if I'm repeating a lot of the the info already on the board, but it's the only way I can get clarification.

I’m a newbie as far a coke goes, I’ve always preferred my pills etc… but the quality here in the UK has taken a real “nose dive” and some are positively dangerous !! So I’ve decided to broaden my horizons !

I’ve read the thread from start to finish and back again to take in the updates and I have to say it made my head hurt, so I’m hoping you can confirm my understanding, and if not correct it.

So here goes….

I’ve recently acquired a nice little lump of coke (of the snorting variety), which I guess makes it HCl , is that correct ?

When you turn it into the light you can see tiny little crystals.

When you rub it between your fingers, it feels kind of oily.

When I rubbed a little on my gum, like they do in the movies, it went numb within a couple of minutes.

I snorted a line about 4 or 5cm long, I can’t say I felt “euphoric”, I thought that it might be because it was whilst we doing the deal and people are little more “stressed” than normal. However, I did get what I can only call a warm “rising” or a hot flush !! and I was quite chatty. The feeling lasted for just under the hour.

I licked my credit card which made my tongue go very numb in a couple of minutes.

When I got home I did the water test, there was a film of scum on the surface of the water, but almost everything that sank appeared to have dissolved, there was almost no residue on the bottom of the glass.

Unfortunately, I didn’t have any bleach to hand but I did have my ez-test kit for mdma, so I performed the Marquis and Mandelin tests which confirm the presence of some speed-like substance.

Now we get to the real point of my posting I want to purify what I have…

I believe I have found a supplier of 99.5% Acetone and Hydrochloric Acid, not muriatic as you’ve detailed previously, I just need to confirm the strength.

Now my understanding is that because I have HCl and I can’t get chloroform, I have to cook my coke using the A/B extraction process, which I take to be the process using Ammonia or Bicarb, is that correct ?

This will turn my HCl into Freebase or crack, is that also correct ?

Once I have the Freebase I can perform the Acetone wash to remove further impurities, is that correct ?

At this point I can add 4-5 drops of Hydrochloric acid per gram of coke and this will effectively convert my coke back to HCl, is that correct ?

Am I correct ? or have I completely misunderstood your info and am talking complete b******s

Is there anything I have missed ?

Are there any other processes I can use ? e.g. water wash ?

Thanks in advance for any assistance you or anyone may be able to give and sorry it's so "wordy".

Ta !

Same here, bro... cheers from Cobham, Surrey to wherever you are... shame I cant PM you, since we are new members...

Bodyonic said:
Same here, bro... cheers from Cobham, Surrey to wherever you are... shame I cant PM you, since we are new members...

Yeah I know, but aren't you ok to PM as you have reached the magical 20 posts ?

Bodyonic said:

But if you have a look at my profile my IM address is up there if you fancy a chat.

Sorry to everyone for clogging up the thread with chit-chat !

Ammonia

How strong does the Ammonia need to be ?

Will 9.5% be ok ?

I'm assuming it's been diluted in water, what effect will the water have on the extraction ?

Ill try to contact u 2nite, at work at the moment. Sorry 4 private chat from me, too! Be very carefull with experiments containing amonia, u might catch fire. .

imbizzun:

the A/B procedure you describe is wrong.

You cant acetone wash cocaine base, because its soluble in acetone (i.e any insoluble particles are NOT cocaine).

Also you cant crystallize cocaine hcl out of acetone alone, you need some non polar solvent present (methanol, ethanol or ethyl ether)

the A/B procedure is this:

1) dissolve cocaine hcl in water, filter out any insoluble particles
2) titrate ammonia (10% w/w) while stirring until the water does not paint white any more (or ph is 10.6)
3) filter out the precipitate and let dry
4) dissolve in ether, filter out any insolubles and add a hcl acid/acetone solution in the cocaine ether solution
5) filter out the crystals and let dry

i repeat you MUST have some polar solvent pressent

Last edited:
epote said:
imbizzun:

the A/B procedure you describe is wrong.

You cant acetone wash cocaine base, because its soluble in acetone (i.e any insoluble particles are NOT cocaine).

Also you cant crystallize cocaine hcl out of acetone alone, you need some polar solvent present (methanol, ethanol or ethyl ether)

the A/B procedure is this:

1) dissolve cocaine hcl in water, filter out any insoluble particles
2) titrate ammonia (10% w/w) while stirring until the water does not paint white any more (or ph is 10.6)
3) filter out the precipitate and let dry
4) dissolve in ether, filter out any insolubles and add a hcl acid/acetone solution in the cocaine ether solution
5) filter out the crystals and let dry

i repeat you MUST have some polar solvent pressent

I can get a couple of different solvents, anhydrous methanol and diethyl ether (98% concentration), which is better ?

I'm guessing the methanol as it's anhydrous.

If I use methanol, is the process any different ?

Also, is external heat required for the first two steps ?

Last edited:
you can dessicate diethyl ether by adding anhydrous magesium sulfate. Diethyl ether is generally better because of several favorable properties (visuall reaction for starters, imiscibility with water etc etc) but its exceptionaly dangerous to use, so go with methanol.

no step needs heat no.

if crystalizing out of methanol go like this:

dissolve cocaine base in acetone (15ml acetone per gr of base), filter out any insolubles (pour another 10-20ml in total of acetone over the filter to colect any cocaine stuck in the filter), let evaporate on a ceramic plate or something. When all evaporation is done a white thing will be left on the plate. Bare in mind that before the white thing (cocaine base) remains there will be a point that it will just be a goo like substance. Just be patient. Put it under a heat lamp or smt and wait, depending on the quantity of acetone used it could take half an hour or more.

Scrap of the base with a razor and weigh it. Dissolve the cocaine in acetone (15ml aceton per gr of base). Now, in a seperate beaker prepare a methanol/hcl acid solution. Use 0.25ml of 38% chemicaly pure hcl acid per gr of base and 0.5ml of chemicaly pure methanol per gr of base. Add that to 10 ml of acetone.

Swirl both the cocaine base/acetone solution and the hcl acid/methanol/acetone solution and while both of them are swirling combine them. Crystals will form. After about an hour swirl the crystals. Let for three hours and filter out

epote said:
you can dessicate diethyl ether by adding anhydrous magesium sulfate. Diethyl ether is generally better because of several favorable properties (visuall reaction for starters, imiscibility with water etc etc) but its exceptionaly dangerous to use, so go with methanol.

no step needs heat no.

if crystalizing out of methanol go like this:

dissolve cocaine base in acetone (15ml acetone per gr of base), filter out any insolubles (pour another 10-20ml in total of acetone over the filter to colect any cocaine stuck in the filter), let evaporate on a ceramic plate or something. When all evaporation is done a white thing will be left on the plate. Bare in mind that before the white thing (cocaine base) remains there will be a point that it will just be a goo like substance. Just be patient. Put it under a heat lamp or smt and wait, depending on the quantity of acetone used it could take half an hour or more.

Scrap of the base with a razor and weigh it. Dissolve the cocaine in acetone (15ml aceton per gr of base). Now, in a seperate beaker prepare a methanol/hcl acid solution. Use 0.25ml of 38% chemicaly pure hcl acid per gr of base and 0.5ml of chemicaly pure methanol per gr of base. Add that to 10 ml of acetone.

Swirl both the cocaine base/acetone solution and the hcl acid/methanol/acetone solution and while both of them are swirling combine them. Crystals will form. After about an hour swirl the crystals. Let for three hours and filter out

Sweet !

Just wanted to check. The HCL I have has the following description - "Hydrochloric Acid 0.1M Volumetric solution". Is this ok ? What happens if it's more than 38% pure ?

Does adding magnesium sulphate to all / most of the chemicals in this process make them anhydrous ?

I think I'm just about set to give this a go, I've also order a digital ph meter, at what points should I check the ph values and what should they be ?

Cleaning

Hi Thanks for the info I live in Costa Rica don't know what they cut it with somethimes it speedy not so numby Anyway would a coffe filter work Bk