• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Le Junk's Cocaine Purification Megathread v. The Final Word

^There you go again going through my post records trying to find bad shit to say about me. To bad you couldn't control your anger and be mature about it, now your 3 year account is banned.

^Yeah I'm pretty sure you're right, there is also another drug called tegretol and it's supposed to be used for alcohol withdrawl, cocaine addiction, and other things like depression. I'm pretty sure it helps combat cocaine cravings.

vanlier said:
Yeah, I hope you will post your new recipe! All the best!:)

Well, infact, I have given that particular "new" recipe to a fellow Bluelighter who guarantees me he will be trying it first thing. I'm assuming I'll first get a PM from him/her (no offense, I just don't know if they're male or female), and then hopefully the news will be outstanding! %)

Honestly, I can't help but feel this "new" technique is the answer. Like I said, sometimes when trying to solve a problem, we look to hard for the answers, when in fact, the answer is extremely simple. ;)

Le Junk :)

Hey Le Junk...so what was the outcome. I detailed mine on the other thread for the chemically challenged. Questions though:

1) Have you noticed a difference in stuff with the drying times? Friends and I played at the 24 hour mark and it was smooth and easy. We did a good bit but had very little side effects. They all thought it was amazing, simply because doing that much of the unclean would have wrecked you for several days.

2) Doing it at the 48 hour and beyond mark...seemed stronger but also like it relapsed back to being stinging and a bit clogging.

3) Do you usually get the same results or feeling each time with the clean. I guess maybe I was being effected from the nights before, I mean no matter how good or clean it is...a abundance of stuff will still have a bit of ill effect on ya.

Spiff

Are we anywhere near getting this new procedure for cleaning C, personally I am chomping at the bit!8(

Le Junk said:
There's a company called Evident Crime Scene. They sell actual police field testing reagent kits for any and everything possible out there that they use for field tests on suspects product before making an arrest. They're fairly cheap and come in packets of 10.

You might want to give them a try.

well, people are very suspicious about all those easy cheap test now. Usually they are created for an easy check for a type of drug to see if the sample has to be tested with advanced and expensive techniques.

i.e. the EZ test white: my friend tested 3 differnet sample of c with it and the test was allways : very high c content but in reality the c was shit!

Last edited:
Not being a cocaine user myself, I wouldn't PERSONALLY know, but rather than titrating with the muriatic, use the muriatic/damp rid/squeeze bottle method & gas the base solution. Very even PH levels, and absolutely pristine quality soda. Also, if you have access (if so you'd probably know), a filter funnel & aspirator will dry your product in no time

rebo said:
Not being a cocaine user myself, I wouldn't PERSONALLY know, but rather than titrating with the muriatic, use the muriatic/damp rid/squeeze bottle method & gas the base solution. Very even PH levels, and absolutely pristine quality soda. Also, if you have access (if so you'd probably know), a filter funnel & aspirator will dry your product in no time

HUH? Rebo, can you explain yourself a little better? It's been an informative post thus far so if you have some quality info, I am interested in understanding it please.

Thanks

Yes, I will absolutely explain further. I am on my way to work, but will post & pm you the details as soon as I'm able

rebo said:
Yes, I will absolutely explain further. I am on my way to work, but will post & pm you the details as soon as I'm able
Cool....look foward to your info....sounds intriguing.

Le Junk said:
Well, infact, I have given that particular "new" recipe to a fellow Bluelighter who guarantees me he will be trying it first thing. I'm assuming I'll first get a PM from him/her (no offense, I just don't know if they're male or female), and then hopefully the news will be outstanding! %)

Honestly, I can't help but feel this "new" technique is the answer. Like I said, sometimes when trying to solve a problem, we look to hard for the answers, when in fact, the answer is extremely simple. ;)

Le Junk :)

Now we know you are talking about the good old acetone wash.....8)

Maybe there is one realistic conclusion: there is NO EASY SOLUTION because of the many different ways the coke is cut.
%)

vanlier said:
Now we know you are talking about the good old acetone wash.....8)

Maybe there is one realistic conclusion: there is NO EASY SOLUTION because of the many different ways the coke is cut.
%)

Sure, coke can be cut 100 different ways, but most of those are inactive cuts (eg. mannitol, sucrose, lactose, dextrose, talc, B-12, inositol, etc.). That is why I took the time to write this thread in the first place. I didn't come up with these things on my own......they're from a multitude of different sources. And I've probably spent nearly $2000 to get here, all thru a series of trial and errors.

It has become my personal conclusion that after all the other methods were tried and used, that here in the U.S. (I'm not sure if your from here or not), that the pure acetone wash is the single most valuable cleansing technique for cocaine.

Not to say that ephedrine or amphetamine laced batches of cocaine don't exist, just that the likelyhood of them is existing is actually quite small.

It has to be pure, but the acetone wash is THE most effective way of cleaning your cocaine today. And I'll stand behind that statement till I see otherwise. ;)

Le Junk %)

This entire thread has now been updated on page # 1.

Last edited:
Le Junk said:
Sure, coke can be cut 100 different ways, but most of those are inactive cuts (eg. mannitol, sucrose, lactose, dextrose, talc, B-12, inositol, etc.). That is why I took the time to write this thread in the first place. I didn't come up with these things on my own......they're from a multitude of different sources. And I've probably spent nearly $2000 to get here, all thru a series of trial and errors.

It has become my personal conclusion that after all the other methods were tried and used, that here in the U.S. (I'm not sure if your from here or not), that the pure acetone wash is the single most valuable cleansing technique for cocaine.

Not to say that ephedrine or amphetamine laced batches of cocaine don't exist, just that the likelyhood of them is existing is actually quite small.

It has to be pure, but the acetone wash is THE most effective way of cleaning your cocaine today. And I'll stand behind that statement till I see otherwise. ;)

Le Junk %)

Hi man, don't get me wrong: I appreciate your work and we all need a basis for discussion. Your finding that it takes 48 hours after washing is really good.

I found out now and can proof it, why you believe that acetone removes that speedy feeling from c SOMETIMES:

The solubility of amphetamins varies and there is no general opinion about it. In fact, even chemists differ about the solubility of ampehtamins.

AND: there are a lot of different speed varieties on the market i.e. central europe is flooded with cheap polish speed (5 $ a gram)

My friedn now got a sample of c that contained speed, as usual here in central europe and he tested that with Marquis and Clorox so no doubt about that.

He did an aceton wash and collected the contaminated acetone and let it evaporate. He got about 0,2 mg of a cristalline substance that tested strongly positive for speed. Within some hours the substance changed into a disgusting kind of glue....

The coke was now tested negative for speed! It was clean. So definetely there are some form of quick manufactured speeds that are soluble in aceton but not all. I strongly believe that is the reason why you have this results with aceton: there is no speed in your c or acetone soluble speed.

Le Junk, please tell me wh you skip the ether wash now.

And: Did you try 95% isopropanol?

vanlier said:
He did an aceton wash and collected the contaminated acetone and let it evaporate. He got about 0,2 mg of a cristalline substance that tested strongly positive for speed. Within some hours the substance changed into a disgusting kind of glue....

It was 0,2 gram of speed, probably amphtamine base, not 0,2 mg off course!!!!

AND: He tried the same procedure with an 100% ethyl ether wash and the ether procdure failed. Any idea why???

Last edited:
Le Junk said:
It has come to my attention thru extensive personal and shared testing and research, that a simple anhydrous acetone wash of your adulterated cocaine will most likely be the only cleansing required to give you the cocaine you've always desried. Please note that the acetone wash does not remove amphetamine, ephedrine, or psuedoephedrine, .

To his surprise he just found out that acetone is in fact able to dissolve SOME KIND of amphetamine. Our friends amphetamine cut coke was tested negative for amphetamines after an acetone wash and the remains from the acetone wash was nearly pure amphetamine that melted into a kind of glue within some hours. Most probably the pusher asshole put some cheap amphetamine base into the coke. It is a real tragedy that pushers here in central europe cut even 90% pure coke with 20% amphetamine to achieve a real hammer on the head coke and they get more mony out of it. A disgrace :X

But the aetone wash is real must here because according to federal police records 32% of all coke here is als cut with the kidney kiler Phenacetine and acetone solves this shit.

Last edited:
vanlier said:
It was 0,2 gram of speed, probably amphtamine base, not 0,2 mg off course!!!!

AND: I tried the same procedure with an 100% ethyl ether wash and the ether procdure failed. Any idea why???

I don't know for sure. But, I will say that when I used the anhydrous diethyl wash on it's own, that I had no success as well.

I think it comes down to one of those unsolved riddles. It works absolutely great with the acetone wash, and doesn't work at all with the ether wash. And I can't explain why. I've tried to figure that one out for 3 years now, and I still can't tell you the why's and why not's. It's just the "scientist" in you that needs to know the why's. Yes?

But, what I do know is that the acetone wash works with nearly 100% accuracy here in the U.S. In fact, it works so well that I've abondoned all the other procedures. And it's taken me 4 years to come to this last and final conclusion.

Sure, there may be a sample or two along the way that are adulterated with amphetamine, but from now on I'll bleach test every sample I get prior. If a red dot appears, I'll ether it first. If not, I'm acetoning it and calling it a day. ;)

Le Junk

I just read your second reply. Do you think Phenacatine is to blame for contaminated U.S. samples?

Last edited:
Le Junk, what do you use during this process?

At the 24+ mark, gently heat the crystals, while still inside of the filter paper, for approx. 10 minutes or so. Remove from heat.

blow dryer, heat lamp etc..?

thanks