• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Le Junk's Cocaine Purification Megathread v. The Final Word

damn le junk ,you probably coulda sold this fuckin procedure and made alot of money ,...but thanks for not doin it that way ;)

one thing though i offer to do this for the people that i smoke rock with and they decline on having the cuts removed !!!? ....like my previous post it was cut all to hell with somthin ...i just fuckin hated the feeling...they "seemed" to like it ??

i was just like ooook ,they kinda made me feel dumb ..the way they looked at me ,then they were like ,man we recooked it already so we got the pure shit,tried to explain ..but nothin ah well

also can a microwave be used to make the aci evaporate quicker or will it effect the hcl?

if that doesnt work out with the microwave how much time should give it for complete evaporation?? just making sure

I know most people probably won't be usng ether, but just in case....

If you do decide to wash with diethyl ether, don't put diethyl ether through a plastic funnel, even though the gear is "separated" by the filter paper. If you had to, you could use PVC or HDPE for a short time, but IMO, leaving a funnel full of ether is asking for trouble (plastic dissolving in /reacting with the ether).

Acetone is fine in LDPE, HDPE, PP/PA and PMP plastics, but PC, PVC and PS plastics are unsuitable.

Abbreviations:

LDPE = low density polyethylene

HDPE = high density polyethylene

PP/PA = Polypropylene / polyalomer

PMP = polymethylpentene

PC = polycarbonate

PVC = polyvinylchloride

PS =polystyrene

phase_dancer said:
I know most people probably won't be usng ether, but just in case....

If you do decide to wash with diethyl ether, don't put diethyl ether through a plastic funnel, even though the gear is "separated" by the filter paper. If you had to, you could use PVC or HDPE for a short time, but IMO, leaving a funnel full of ether is asking for trouble (plastic dissolving in /reacting with the ether).

Acetone is fine in LDPE, HDPE, PP/PA and PMP plastics, but PC, PVC and PS plastics are unsuitable.

Abbreviations:

LDPE = low density polyethylene

HDPE = high density polyethylene

PP/PA = Polypropylene / polyalomer

PMP = polymethylpentene

PC = polycarbonate

PVC = polyvinylchloride

PS =polystyrene

I guess phase_dancer has a good point. Even though the time that the ether actually stays in the funnel is minimal, it could still let miniscule amounts of plastic thru, which would not be good on the ole body. Possibly as glass or ceramic funnel might be best.

By the way, I always finish my batch off with a final ether wash. And in addition, I'm planning on making some rather small, yet important modifications and additions to my original thread.

Keep posted.

Junk

I want to see the pictures soo bad :) I really want to try it so bad!

I'm a little late to say this to you, but thank you so much Le Junk! I was quite the freebase smoker about a year ago due to the fact that I usually had about a quarter pound of it lying around every time I picked up. I was also under the impression that cooking up freebase removes all impurities and just assumed that horrible ampyness/edginess was part of smoking Rock. How wrong I was. I tried your process with 1 ounce of Cocaine HCL and when I got to the part where you turn the Base back into an HCL I had 12 grams left. There were literally 16 grams of absolute junk in that powder. I was thoroughly disgusted. Anyways I saved myself a 3.5 gram chunk of pure cocaine freebase and it was the best smoke of my life. What was really and truly amazing to me was doing the pure cocaine HCL. I have done coke ONCE in my entire drug career that was anything close to that, and now I was left with a fat quarter ounce of pure cocaine HCL. Needless to say I was blown away.

Bravo to you and your quest to bring real cocaine back to the streets of the USA. As I am only 21 years old I am too young to remember a time when you could get and would expect to get this wonderful product when buying coke. Thanks again!

HYDRO_CHRONIC said:
damn le junk ,you probably coulda sold this fuckin procedure and made alot of money ,...but thanks for not doin it that way ;)

one thing though i offer to do this for the people that i smoke rock with and they decline on having the cuts removed !!!? ....like my previous post it was cut all to hell with somthin ...i just fuckin hated the feeling...they "seemed" to like it ??

i was just like ooook ,they kinda made me feel dumb ..the way they looked at me ,then they were like ,man we recooked it already so we got the pure shit,tried to explain ..but nothin ah well

Unfortunately this is exactly what Le Junk was talking about when he said that most people beleive that freebase is already pure. I beleived it myself until I did this process. Also most people who are active crack smokers/addicts? are never in a hurry to wait around to smoke their shit. I know from experience that their is nothing a crack smoker hates more than waiting, especially if the Rock is right in the room with them. If people would just take the time to do this procedure like I did, they would never go back. Never again in my life will I do "cocaine" without purifying it.

Blondie said:
wait so this is only for SMOKING it and not snorting??

No no no, if you continue with the process you can turn the freebase back into cocaine HCL which is snortable cocaine. I just personally had a big big thing with Rock about a year or so ago and found it hard to resist saving an 8-ball of freebase for smoking.

I would actually highly reccomend continuing the process by turning the freebase back into cocaine HCL. It will be the best quality cocaine you have ever done in your life, trust me. Using this method for snortable coke is absolutely what its all about. Click on the very first page of this thread and read the very first post by Le Junk for instructions.

If you enjoy cocaine you will not be dissapointed.%)

Freebase cocaine (or crack) is for smoking. If you follow all steps you will have crystals at the end which you crush into a very fine powder. There it is snortable.

It's your decision wether or not it goes back to freebase after purification. I myself would much rather watch a snowstorm rather than go rockclimbing any day.

--mic

Audiocide said:

It's your decision wether or not it goes back to freebase after purification. I myself would much rather watch a snowstorm rather than go rockclimbing any day.

--mic

I have been know to be quite the rock climber, but when you end up with beautiful HCL like this method will give you, its hard not to watch that snowstorm! ;)

nexigram said:
I have been know to be quite the rock climber, but when you end up with beautiful HCL like this method will give you, its hard not to watch that snowstorm! ;)

nexigram,

Thanks for all the kudos. =D

May I make one last suggestion if you would ever like to smoke it again. Since you have to make the freebase into a very fine powder for the water washing stage, it doesn't really make for a good smoking rock if you ever desire to go that way again.

In that case, once the freebase has been washed thoroughly with water, I would recommend putting it back into the spoon again and recooking it. That way, you can re-rock it back into larger rocks for better smoking results.

Just a suggestion.

Regardless, I hope your friends don't think your stupid anymore. Now that you have the true knowledge. Remember, ignorance is bliss. Hell, let them suffer. ;)

lol, no, thank you Le Junk. Like I said I am known to be an avid freebase smoker and I literally haven't done lines for years. This method has made it irrisistable to do a nice line of as close to pure coke as I will ever get.

As for re-cooking, I had to do so. Like you and I both know, freebase powder isn't the best smoke in the world so I went ahead and re-rocked it. One hell of a smoke. I have grown to associate the amphetamine base experience with crack cocaine and the fact of the matter is, Crack cocaine does not make you feel like amphetemine base does. It was literally the very best Crack experience of my life. And remember, this is coming from someone who went through a good pound of crack a week.(4 ounces every 2 days) Since it was all "ready rock" I assumed that it was pure cocaine base, but that was just not true. Thanks to your method I have been reminded of what cocaine really does for you.

Good luck with and as always enjoy, life.

nexigram said:
No no no, if you continue with the process you can turn the freebase back into cocaine HCL which is snortable cocaine. I just personally had a big big thing with Rock about a year or so ago and found it hard to resist saving an 8-ball of freebase for smoking.

I would actually highly reccomend continuing the process by turning the freebase back into cocaine HCL. It will be the best quality cocaine you have ever done in your life, trust me. Using this method for snortable coke is absolutely what its all about. Click on the very first page of this thread and read the very first post by Le Junk for instructions.

If you enjoy cocaine you will not be dissapointed.%)

Heh definitely. :)

You rock, LeJunk

by the way, I was looking for the thread you made about cleaning coke with just acetone.. Which I think is a process that does not require turning it into freebase.

I've also heard teks where using everclear can be used.

Well, I'm sitting on some product and seriously considering this, but it looks too complicated, and I only want to have to buy one thing, like some acetone or everclear.

Any ideas?