• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Identification of "Red Jungle DMT" Thread

^^ And much more lye... I'd only suggest STB if you're going to properly adjust the pH of the DMT during cleaning.

Also, A/B is pretty easy for me, so I see no reason to change.

But about the oral DMT, I'd be interested in asking several people if they could pinpoint exact differences between a pharmahuasca and a traditional brew. That could give us a better idea on what else is in mimosa besides DMT..

Just do a wash with extremely ice cold water (I think cold is best or maybe it doesn't matter) with the evaporated DMT over a coffee filter and you will get rid of any traces of NaOH.

I believe ammonia works too but I'm not quite sure about that (non-soapy kind) and wonder if traces of the product might get left?

fun day chatting with ya'll about DMT so far :) <3

StagnantReaction said:
But about the oral DMT, I'd be interested in asking several people if they could pinpoint exact differences between a pharmahuasca and a traditional brew. That could give us a better idea on what else is in mimosa besides DMT..
Hmm, I'm interested in hearing people's thoughts about this too. You should start a new thread that can later be merged into the big and dandy DMT thread (I think the moderators are cool with letting you start a novel thread about a substance that has big and dandy thread in order to attract attention to it). They will either shift it into the big and dandy thread within a few days if it doesn't get big or just leave it as a stoned-alone. =D

ammonia and ice cold water 50/50 works fine to wash the product.

Recrystalizing leaves you with a much purer and less yellow product but also you lose alot of the weight when rextalzing.

Ofcourse yuo could then go ahead and refine the gunk that was dropped to the bottom andn pull a lil more spice to smoke.

So many fun things to do with dmt :D

has anyone tried and can confirm that mimosa hostilis can be orally active on its own?

also, I have heard rumours that extracted alkaloids from mimosa hostilis are more potent than pure DMT when smoked. can someone confirm this?

samadhi_smiles said:
there's even a proposed structure formula for yuremamine... cute!

there is even a wikipedia article on yuremamine (quite short, though), which links some threads on http://www.dmt-nexus.com/ - [ thread 1 ], [ thread 2 ].

Delsyd said:
ammonia and ice cold water 50/50 works fine to wash the product.

Recrystalizing leaves you with a much purer and less yellow product but also you lose alot of the weight when rextalzing.

Ofcourse yuo could then go ahead and refine the gunk that was dropped to the bottom andn pull a lil more spice to smoke.

So many fun things to do with dmt :D
washing/rextalizing is DEFINITELY worth it. I have forgone these steps before and just smoked the yellow crystals. It gives you a not fun/lingering cough for the next 24 hours depending on how much you smoke (I usually smoke 100mg+ over the course of a few hours). I'm not sure if this is excess NaOH or the tannins (the yellow is from the plant, I guess the NaOH would not be visible).

I just realized I haven't broken through in almost six months. I should try to do that soon.

ungelesene_bettlek said:
has anyone tried and can confirm that mimosa hostilis can be orally active on its own?

also, I have heard rumours that extracted alkaloids from mimosa hostilis are more potent than pure DMT when smoked. can someone confirm this?

there's even a proposed structure formula for yuremamine... cute!

there is even a wikipedia article on yuremamine (quite short, though), which links some threads on http://www.dmt-nexus.com/ - [ thread 1 ], [ thread 2 ].
bumped so it wouldn't be overlooked.

i know rexstalizing is worth it.
Even if not for just the shear pleasure of watching those crystals grow.

You ever try growing the xstals on a string? So purty <3

As for the taste of the yellow spice being worse, thats true but nothing that isnt managable.
I think it comes from other gunk pulled from the bark.

I dont think lye is the culprit because if you do give it a wash that should take care of it.
Also is lye even soluble in naptha?

I'm not sure if it is soluble but the possibility that some gets suspended in the naptha is certainly there (I think this is why some tannins are left in the final product).

Do you have pics of the string crystals? Sounds beautiful. I'd like to grow big crystals sometime. I might try to grow a big crystal with a half g of 5-MeO-DMT (I would love a multi hundred mg crystal of that stuff simply to show/impress friends with LOL!!! =D).

Anyways, you guys should take pics of your DMT xtals and post them (of course from a safe IP always). I'll try to do the same though I don't know if I ever will extract DMT again (given the legal environment).

I never took a pic of mine. but i got the idea from seeing a pic of elsewhere. il try to dig it up your you.

It also my dream to make a huge dmt crystal, just for show and tell.

Im sure you've seen the picture of one that looks like a quartz.

I wish i could take good pics of dmt but the camera isnt good enough.

yeah there are some nice ones floating around on the net. HEY!! A project for you, collect together a few REALLY nice pics of DMT crystals and post them here for us to gawk at! :)

I might also try to rextalize the half g of DPT I have. That would be cool looking crystal I bet that stuff is oh so holy and powerful :)

Have you smoked DPT yet Delsyd???

only the hcl once

i have ~400mg of it left.
Ill save a dose for IM and turn the rest into freebase one of these days when it becons me.

aand here is that quartz i was talking about
dmt_crystal.jpg

^ I love that picture.

ah well you should convert that HCL (a bit at least) into freebase with some water and NaOH and a coffee filter. Then smoke about 45mg (large dose) of it and HANG ON! It takes a moment longer than DMT to kick on (its trippy like that), you set down the pipe and are like oh this is going to be gentle....THEN BOOM!!!!!! you are breaking through and seeing entities just like DMT. Then if you're me, in spring 2007 in NC tripping on the floor of your living room you stand up and look at your hands while you sweep them across the room collecting the visual diamonds in your visual field. Once you have all of them in your hands you THROW them against the wall and HEAR them tinkle and shatter against the walls as they break into a million pieces!!!!

Jaw DROPPING!!!! :)

And please do try IM DPT+Ketamine. I had a ONE HOUR LONG ORGASM of ecstasy on that combination!!!! =D <3

yes i know how spectacular DPT can be.
Iv had what i would call a breakthrough on it aswell.
For me it was 60-80mg snorted (i dont rememeber anymore, it was a while ago). Once the nasty drip passed and i felt comfortable i loaded some of the hcl into a light bulb vap and smoked till i couldnt anymore.
I wish i was more eloquent with words so as to be able to descibe the experience better. But ill just leave it at i havent touched DPT since that day.
A bit out of fear, a bit respect, and to avoid the nasty drip lol

and heres another pic for you
IMG_0791-vi.jpg

holy shit that other string pic is hella rad!!!

dude you're blowing my mind (and getting me real excited about doing some rextalizing on my fictional stash!!!).

ps where is your gf so we can flirt with her some more??? =D <3

The basic idea is find one your bigger nicer looking xstals and use that as a seed.

Drop the seed tied to a string into a shot glass with naphtha with dmt disolved in it.
Then just let the napha evaporate. every once in a while lift the string out a bit so that you can get xstal growth to cover more of the string.
you will be left with a diamond necklace of dmt crystals.

<3